• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him,"What the hell is going on? What's happening to him?!" She exclaimed as she stared at Cam. "Get out...you're of no use. You're here to see out some plan you have I presume?" Asuka asked, not looking up from her book as she continued to flip through the pages.
Cam smirked "Very smart....." He pointed at Marcus's watch "Once it reaches midnight he will become the monster he once was" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"That makes sense" he says and lightly smiles.
-----------

Jayden stares at her "Im sure you'll get everything straightened out, and forget about the boy, he's just another messed up boy"
Maki nodded. "Yep" she sighs

Sam sighed. "I just want to disappear forever" she admits

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Very smart....." He pointed at Marcus's watch "Once it reaches midnight he will become the monster he once was" He said happily
"Is there a way to reverse this thing? Without so much as killing him?" Asuka asked as she glanced up at him."Why do you want him to become a monster so bad? What are you planning?"

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "Yep" she sighs
Sam sighed. "I just want to disappear forever" she admits
Zero sighs "what do you plan on doing?" He asks

---

Jayden stared at her "I'm sure life will go back to being normal and you'll be happy again" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is there a way to reverse this thing? Without so much as killing him?" Asuka asked as she glanced up at him."Why do you want him to become a monster so bad? What are you planning?"
Cam laughed "Now now I can't tell you any of that it would ruin the fun" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
Zero sighs "what do you plan on doing?" He asks
---

Jayden stared at her "I'm sure life will go back to being normal and you'll be happy again" he says.
Maki shrugged. "Not sure" she says frowning

Sam narrowed her eyes. "Not for me... Not for Succubus's anyways" she exclaims sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "Now now I can't tell you any of that it would ruin the fun" He said happily
Asuka rolled her eyes,"It's not like I can do anything to stop it. I'm practically useless. So just tell me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka rolled her eyes,"It's not like I can do anything to stop it. I'm practically useless. So just tell me."
Cam laughed more "Fine..." He appeared behind her "This whole world" He smirked "Will be destroyed''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed more "Fine..." He appeared behind her "This whole world" He smirked "Will be destroyed''
"Will it now? And what's happening to everyone else? Death?" Asuka asked as she looked back at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Will it now? And what's happening to everyone else? Death?" Asuka asked as she looked back at him.
Cam laughed more "All besides 3 other people" He said thinking of his family "Actually.....Make that 4" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed more "All besides 3 other people" He said thinking of his family "Actually.....Make that 4" He said
"Five. Did you forget your daughters boyfriend?" Asuka asked him."It'll get pretty lonely you know. Only having your family."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Five. Did you forget your daughters boyfriend?" Asuka asked him."It'll get pretty lonely you know. Only having your family."
Cam laughed "Not that idiot" He said with a smirk "They are the only ones I will need"

Mayyflower said:
Maki shrugged. "Not sure" she says frowning
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Not for me... Not for Succubus's anyways" she exclaims sadly
"Look on the bright side, you'll have a little you running around.. and having the next generation of you running around means you were successful in life" he smiles.

------

Jayden sighs "its doesn't natter what you are, your species doesn't matter... good or evil... it doesn't matter you still deserve to be happy" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "Not that idiot" He said with a smirk "They are the only ones I will need"
"She'll hate you if you don't include him." Asuka said calmly."But if you insist, go ahead. Let him destroy the world."

WeirdPrincess said:
"She'll hate you if you don't include him." Asuka said calmly."But if you insist, go ahead. Let him destroy the world."
Cam frowned "Aww you ruin all my fun" He said before laughing "Also if you tell him what happened it will only happen quicker" He said before vanishing

LunaCrosby said:
"Look on the bright side, you'll have a little you running around.. and having the next generation of you running around means you were successful in life" he smiles.
------

Jayden sighs "its doesn't natter what you are, your species doesn't matter... good or evil... it doesn't matter you still deserve to be happy" he says.
Maki smiled. "Hey, I said I have a possibility of being pregnant" she says smiling

Sam shrugged. "What about you, are you happy?" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Aww you ruin all my fun" He said before laughing "Also if you tell him what happened it will only happen quicker" He said before vanishing
Asuka frowned as he vanished,"I wish Akki-san was here to help...but he's busy with the dragon." She said as she continued to flip through the book."I need something powerful enough for him...to contain him in a different realm. That might end up killing me, putting me in a coma or.....I can come out with no scratches. God! Where is that spell?!" She exclaimed as she frantically flipped through the book.

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled. "Hey, I said I have a possibility of being pregnant" she says smiling
Sam shrugged. "What about you, are you happy?" she asks
"Well still, you never know" he chuckles.

-------

Jayden shakes his head "not yet but I will be sooner or later, being happy doesn't just drop from the sky"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned as he vanished,"I wish Akki-san was here to help...but he's busy with the dragon." She said as she continued to flip through the book."I need something powerful enough for him...to contain him in a different realm. That might end up killing me, putting me in a coma or.....I can come out with no scratches. God! Where is that spell?!" She exclaimed as she frantically flipped through the book.
Marcus's eyes went back to normal "What happened?" He asked as he looked around

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes went back to normal "What happened?" He asked as he looked around
Asuka looked up and smiled,"Nothing. You passed out again on the floor. Nora tried to catch, but she fell too. Looks like she fell asleep." She said, nodding towards Nore who was in front of him, fast asleep. Thank god I know that spell off the top of my head....she might have said something if I didn't do that

LunaCrosby said:
"Well still, you never know" he chuckles.
-------

Jayden shakes his head "not yet but I will be sooner or later, being happy doesn't just drop from the sky"
Maki smiled. "I never got your name.." she says "Im Makisuma, Maki for short" she says

Sam frowned. "I've heard about things you did, your mother, Harper, and Lexi" she says nervously. "Was your mom forcing you to do that...'' She asks quietly God damn I haven't feed today.. She thought to herself

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up and smiled,"Nothing. You passed out again on the floor. Nora tried to catch, but she fell too. Looks like she fell asleep." She said, nodding towards Nore who was in front of him, fast asleep. Thank god I know that spell off the top of my head....she might have said something if I didn't do that
Marcus shrugged "All well" He said standing up "What is with that worried look on her face?"

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled. "I never got your name.." she says "Im Makisuma, Maki for short" she says
Sam frowned. "I've heard about things you did, your mother, Harper, and Lexi" she says nervously. "Was your mom forcing you to do that...'' She asks quietly God damn I haven't feed today.. She thought to herself
(Want me to free up Marcus?)

Mayyflower said:
"I'm Zero (forgot his last name x.x)" he says.

---------

"Well yeah... but I do whatever I'm asked so I make the person happy" he shrugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back