• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus got dressed "God I must admit....The amount of power I have now is insane.....I can even deny the power of death" He said sitting next to her "It scares me...." He said softly as he looked down "I hate it.....I just want to be a normal person"
(( You were at first. What gave him powers this time? :| ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus got dressed "God I must admit....The amount of power I have now is insane.....I can even deny the power of death" He said sitting next to her "It scares me...." He said softly as he looked down "I hate it.....I just want to be a normal person"
"Being normal is boring. What's so fun about being a human? I would get really bored if I didn't have my magic or anything. Though your power shouldn't scare you....you haven't done anything bad with them. You won't get out of control." Asuka said softly as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Being normal is boring. What's so fun about being a human? I would get really bored if I didn't have my magic or anything. Though your power shouldn't scare you....you haven't done anything bad with them. You won't get out of control." Asuka said softly as she looked at him.
Marcus frowned "Yeah....I guess" He said before looking at her "Sometimes I wish I got to you before Akira but.....How much do you love Akira?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Yeah....I guess" He said before looking at her "Sometimes I wish I got to you before Akira but.....How much do you love Akira?" He asked her
Asuka smiled softly,"Akki-san makes me very happy. I....don't want to be without him...he means the world and more to me." She said softly as she looked at Marcus."I would give him everything....if he didn't already have it." She chuckled slightly at the thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled softly,"Akki-san makes me very happy. I....don't want to be without him...he means the world and more to me." She said softly as she looked at Marcus."I would give him everything....if he didn't already have it." She chuckled slightly at the thought.
Marcus closed his eyes and nodded "I see" He said softly "Then just remember.........Don't break his heart.......I know how that feels....It will drive him mad" He said sadly before looking around "Where is Nora?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed his eyes and nodded "I see" He said softly "Then just remember.........Don't break his heart.......I know how that feels....It will drive him mad" He said sadly before looking around "Where is Nora?"
"I won't. I don't think I could bare the pain." Asuka said before she looked around."I don't know....she was here a second ago..."she mumbled. Nora looked down at them and quietly sighed before becoming invisible."All I ever do is create trouble....it would be better if they didn't see me." She whispered to herself as she floated from off the ceiling to the other side of the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I won't. I don't think I could bare the pain." Asuka said before she looked around."I don't know....she was here a second ago..."she mumbled. Nora looked down at them and quietly sighed before becoming invisible."All I ever do is create trouble....it would be better if they didn't see me." She whispered to herself as she floated from off the ceiling to the other side of the room.
Marcus sighed "Strange.....I really wanted to tell her something" He said looking down "Now I might never be able to"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Strange.....I really wanted to tell her something" He said looking down "Now I might never be able to"
"Tell her what?" Asuka asked as her eyes landed on Nora. She frowned and tilted her head before looking back at Marcus.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "Yeah. You don't remember? We visited it that first day you came here. And we had ice cream, and pizza..." Kili laughed, blushing slightly while recognizing how embarrassing it was to remember all the little details of that night. "So, you want to go there?" he asked Elyse.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded. So they had visited the garden before. It was kinda fuzzy... maybe her memories were kinda messed up too. But maybe it's because they had visited it together that subconsciously she wanted to go back. Either way, she really wanted to go.

"Yeah. I really wanna go."

She smiled over at Kili.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Tell her what?" Asuka asked as her eyes landed on Nora. She frowned and tilted her head before looking back at Marcus.
Marcus sighed "I wanted to tell her that I was sorry for how I acted...It was dumb of me" He said before sighing "Though to think Nora would want to be anywhere near me is stupid"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I wanted to tell her that I was sorry for how I acted...It was dumb of me" He said before sighing "Though to think Nora would want to be anywhere near me is stupid"
Asuka sighed,"She's still here. She just doesn't want to create any more trouble for you." She said softly as she looked next to her, as if someone was there. Nora revealed herself and floated above them, not knowing what to do.

LunaCrosby said:
"You can tell me anything, I won't make fun of you" he sighs.
Maki sighed. "Leviathans aren't suppose to be pregnant, and Its a possible chance that I could become pregnant, and if I do i could die" she says quickly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"She's still here. She just doesn't want to create any more trouble for you." She said softly as she looked next to her, as if someone was there. Nora revealed herself and floated above them, not knowing what to do.
Marcus looked shocked "No-Nora?" He said clearly shocked before sighing "Well....You already heard...." He said softly as he closed his eyes "So how is your little thing with Tyler going?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "No-Nora?" He said clearly shocked before sighing "Well....You already heard...." He said softly as he closed his eyes "So how is your little thing with Tyler going?"
Nora twiddled with her thumbs,"I....I told him a needed a break for a while....it's my fault this whole Dragon thing started." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Leviathans aren't suppose to be pregnant, and Its a possible chance that I could become pregnant, and if I do i could die" she says quickly
"Ever thought about abortion? No matter how much it sucks it might be the best" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora twiddled with her thumbs,"I....I told him a needed a break for a while....it's my fault this whole Dragon thing started." She said softly.
Marcus sighed before pulling her down by her leg "Listen none of that was your fault....To be honest if he can't handle it that's his fault and......" He sighed "Hate to say this but I don't think a guy like Tyler deserves a girl like you"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well its either you kill the baby or the baby will kill you" he sighs.
"Ill let it kill me" she says sighing

Sam wakes up from her nap and leaves her dorm. She walks to the courtyard and lays down in the grass and reads a book.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before pulling her down by her leg "Listen none of that was your fault....To be honest if he can't handle it that's his fault and......" He sighed "Hate to say this but I don't think a guy like Tyler deserves a girl like you"
Nora yelped when he grabbed her leg before being pulled down."If I didn't say that, none of this would have happened. I just needed to take some time off for myself and just enjoy life....I always seem to be jumping into relationships after I just ended one...it makes me feel terrible." She stated as she looked at him."I don't really deserve anyone. I should just be alone."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yelped when he grabbed her leg before being pulled down."If I didn't say that, none of this would have happened. I just needed to take some time off for myself and just enjoy life....I always seem to be jumping into relationships after I just ended one...it makes me feel terrible." She stated as she looked at him."I don't really deserve anyone. I should just be alone."
Marcus gripped her shoulders "Never ever say that about yourself" He said pulling her into a hug "You deserve anyone you want....I just sometimes wish that I was that person" He said closing his eyes as another tear slid down his cheek

Mayyflower said:
"Ill let it kill me" she says sighing

Sam wakes up from her nap and leaves her dorm. She walks to the courtyard and lays down in the grass and reads a book.
Zero sighs "well that's gonna suck

------------------

Jayden appears above Sam "hello" he says plainly.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero sighs "well that's gonna suck
------------------

Jayden appears above Sam "hello" he says plainly.
Maki nodded sadly. "Yep" she sighs

Sam looked up from her book and saw Jayden. "Who are you..." she says putting her book away and sitting up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back