• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed again "Also..........You were like one step away from stepping on my....Ya know what let's drop the subject"
"Please! I'll just go..."Asuka mumbled as she quickly walked out of the bathroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Please! I'll just go..."Asuka mumbled as she quickly walked out of the bathroom.
Marcus sighed "Well so much for relaxing" He said walking out of the tub before walking out of the bathroom heading to the closet "I'm not so sure why you care....I mean you kinda created me...And that"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well so much for relaxing" He said walking out of the tub before walking out of the bathroom heading to the closet "I'm not so sure why you care....I mean you kinda created me...And that"
"But I've never seen you naked before! When I made you, you had clothes on." Asuka said as she waved her hand and she changed out of her towel and into clothes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I've never seen you naked before! When I made you, you had clothes on." Asuka said as she waved her hand and she changed out of her towel and into clothes.
Marcus sighed as he grabbed a shirt and pants and looked at them "Eh too formal" He said putting them back as he looked at Asuka "Well you have now" He said with a shrug "It doesn't matter to me...I mean it doesn't really mean anything''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he grabbed a shirt and pants and looked at them "Eh too formal" He said putting them back as he looked at Asuka "Well you have now" He said with a shrug "It doesn't matter to me...I mean it doesn't really mean anything''
"It may not mean anything but it's still pretty weird." Asuka said as she opened her eyes and looked at him. She sighed as she sat down on the bed again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It may not mean anything but it's still pretty weird." Asuka said as she opened her eyes and looked at him. She sighed as she sat down on the bed again.
Marcus sighed "It really doesn't bother me..." He stopped as he thought about it "Though I must admit....Your body is much more good looking then I thought"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "It really doesn't bother me..." He stopped as he thought about it "Though I must admit....Your body is much more good looking then I thought"
Asuka blushed,"Uh....Thanks? What do you mean by much more good looking? Am I not good looking at all?" She asked, tilting her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed,"Uh....Thanks? What do you mean by much more good looking? Am I not good looking at all?" She asked, tilting her head.
Marcus shook his head "No no no! You are one of the most amazing looking people I have ever seen.....But I didn't expect for your skin to look so...Smooth"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "No no no! You are one of the most amazing looking people I have ever seen.....But I didn't expect for your skin to look so...Smooth"
Asuka nodded,"Oh....that makes sense....I didn't know I was smooth...I put on lotion I guess if that helps."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Oh....that makes sense....I didn't know I was smooth...I put on lotion I guess if that helps."
Marcus laughed a little "Well I suppose it doesn't matter much for me....But I suppose Akira might be happy about it" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Well I suppose it doesn't matter much for me....But I suppose Akira might be happy about it" He said with a shrug
Asuka blinked a few times and thought about it before her face turned bright red,"Let's not talk about that! I don't wanna think about it." She exclaimed as she looked around."What should we do now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked a few times and thought about it before her face turned bright red,"Let's not talk about that! I don't wanna think about it." She exclaimed as she looked around."What should we do now?"
Marcus sighed "Well first off I need to get dressed.....That is unless you like me naked" He said teasingly "Then after that....Anything really

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well first off I need to get dressed.....That is unless you like me naked" He said teasingly "Then after that....Anything really
"No! Please get dressed. Seeing you naked is weird for me...still." Asuka said as she stared at the ground."Anything? I'll bring my pet Sparky here! I haven't seen him in a bit."

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! Please get dressed. Seeing you naked is weird for me...still." Asuka said as she stared at the ground."Anything? I'll bring my pet Sparky here! I haven't seen him in a bit."
Marcus got dressed "God I must admit....The amount of power I have now is insane.....I can even deny the power of death" He said sitting next to her "It scares me...." He said softly as he looked down "I hate it.....I just want to be a normal person"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back