• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at him and smiled,"You're welcome. Just know I'll always be here for you....if you need me that is."
Marcus smiled "Yeah.....I will always need you....Ma-No.....Asuka" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara layed there as her breaths started to slow as she tryed to come back from her coma

[/QUOTE]
Roman noticed the girl's breathing slowed down, to a normal pace. He sighed in relief, "Hopefully she wakes up soon."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah.....I will always need you....Ma-No.....Asuka" He said softly
Asuka happily hugged him,"Good....that makes me happy..."she said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka happily hugged him,"Good....that makes me happy..."she said softly.
Marcus smiled "I don't want to ever leave you" He said softly "And as your slave....I never will"

Roman said:
Roman noticed the girl's breathing slowed down, to a normal pace. He sighed in relief, "Hopefully she wakes up soon."
Liaras breaths slowed more as it looked like she was starting to die even though her mental state was fine

Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Lana and said [B]We need to find a place to hide [/B][B] [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Lana nodded slowly "yeah" she said tiredlt to him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I don't want to ever leave you" He said softly "And as your slave....I never will"
"You're not a slave....you're my best friend." Asuka said "Don't ever call yourself that again, you here me mister!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're not a slave....you're my best friend." Asuka said "Don't ever call yourself that again, you here me mister!"
Marcus smiled "Thank you" He said said softly "The only sad thing is there are a very small amount of people in the world who like me........And I think they all are gone now" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liaras breaths slowed more as it looked like she was starting to die even though her mental state was fine

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at the girl and frowned a little, "She seems fine but her breathing says otherwise."

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Thank you" He said said softly "The only sad thing is there are a very small amount of people in the world who like me........And I think they all are gone now" He said softly
Asuka sat up,"None of that sad talk Marcus! People like you. You're really nice, caring, sweet, fun and a lot of other things. I don't want to bore you with my list of reasons as to why you're a great person and why people like you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded slowly "yeah" she said tiredlt to him

[/QUOTE]
(Timeskip)

Tim found a place to hide he was sitting down next to Lana he asked her You said you would like to go out with me......Tim said looking at Lana

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sat up,"None of that sad talk Marcus! People like you. You're really nice, caring, sweet, fun and a lot of other things. I don't want to bore you with my list of reasons as to why you're a great person and why people like you."
Marcus looked in her eyes "Stop...You're only making me love you more" He said with a slight blush

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked in her eyes "Stop...You're only making me love you more" He said with a slight blush
Asuka puffed her cheeks out,"But it's the truth! You really are a great person." She said as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka puffed her cheeks out,"But it's the truth! You really are a great person." She said as she looked at him.
Marcus blushed more as he leaned his face close for about a minute before pulling back "D-Damn it....If you keep saying stuff like that I'm actually going to kiss you..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more as he leaned his face close for about a minute before pulling back "D-Damn it....If you keep saying stuff like that I'm actually going to kiss you..."
((I'll be at your funeral ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Asuka sighed,"I'm sorry....I just don't want you to think bad of yourself." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"I'm sorry....I just don't want you to think bad of yourself." She said softly.
Marcus sighed "Yea-" He stopped before passing out into her chest (He's kinda tired after all that xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yea-" He stopped before passing out into her chest (He's kinda tired after all that xD )
(( Out of all places. I swear Akira will turn you into ashes or something again xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

(Timeskip)

Tim found a place to hide he was sitting down Tim looked at Lana and said Lana.....Umm....so would you go on a date with me?I know we just met but.....but

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Timeskip)
Tim found a place to hide he was sitting down next to Lana he asked her You said you would like to go out with me......Tim said looking at Lana

[/QUOTE]
"I-I said I'd like to know you more" she said frankly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back