• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"A dragon almost killed her. She isn't dead, but she is in a condition close enough to it." Roman explained.
"Roman. And yea, as the dragon gid said, they are fakes."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Shinji looked at everyone there and said So these are basically dragons that are fake Shinji said still fighting the dragon My name is Shinji by the way
@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he turned to a swarm of dragons then they dissapated "I am daniel" he said as he looked over at every one

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
"I think I can heal her." She said to Roman, before turning to the other two. "By the way, I'm Asano. Nice to meet you all~"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim stood there without doing anything looking at Lana She is hot even though she is fighting
Tim thought

[/QUOTE]
Lana battled with the dragon constantly stabing and dodging the dragon as they fought before she brought straight forward as it glowed a pinkish as she drove it into the beasts head
tumblr_n445m38KxO1sm4lr2o2_500.gif

Shizurucia said:
"I think I can heal her." She said to Roman, before turning to the other two. "By the way, I'm Asano. Nice to meet you all~"
"Give it a shot, she needs as much medical attention as possible..." Roman looked around and sighed, "We can't do anything here though." Roman used his Kamui again to make the group appear in the time-space dimension. "We're perfectly safe here."

@TheRebelliousDragon @Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked over at Marcus,"You're alive!" She said happily as she hugged him tightly.
Marcus hugged her back "It isn't safe here we need to go" He said warping them to a safe zone

Shinji looked around the dimension and sat down ahhhaha well that was tiring now we can heal her aswell

@Roman @Daniel reaver @Shizurucia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana battled with the dragon constantly stabing and dodging the dragon as they fought before she brought straight forward as it glowed a pinkish as she drove it into the beasts head
tumblr_n445m38KxO1sm4lr2o2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
I wish i could help her but i have no powers uhhh Tim thought as he sighed

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hugged her back "It isn't safe here we need to go" He said warping them to a safe zone
"But-!" Asuka said before they were warped away from the area."I want to help...."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "It's fine" He said softly to her
Sam smiled weakly. "So If Al and Jack are your brothers.. then why didn't you get put in with them" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"But-!" Asuka said before they were warped away from the area."I want to help...."
Marcus looked her in the eyes "We both know either of us being there would just get in the way" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled weakly. "So If Al and Jack are your brothers.. then why didn't you get put in with them" she asks
William sighed "We aren't actually brothers" He said softly

Nissa:*she looks around and walks, heading towards voices... Maybe I can help people She thinks*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked her in the eyes "We both know either of us being there would just get in the way" He said softly

"Half..." she asks confused,

shortyshot8 said:

Asuka sighed,"I know...." She said softly."What are we suppose to do now? Everyone else is fighting and we just....we're useless..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"I know...." She said softly."What are we suppose to do now? Everyone else is fighting and we just....we're useless..."
Marcus sighed as he sat down on the bed "I don't know.....Maybe we could continue where we left off before getting attacked"

Roman said:
"Give it a shot, she needs as much medical attention as possible..." Roman looked around and sighed, "We can't do anything here though." Roman used his Kamui again to make the group appear in the time-space dimension. "We're perfectly safe here."
@TheRebelliousDragon @Daniel reaver
"Well, time to get to work." Asano said before putting her left hand on the girl's forehead. and closing her eyes. "[Akashic Records]!"

djfpnKxm.png

As she said that, Asano could feel the knowledge pouring into her head. It didn't take her long to find the "Rune" she needed, and after learning it, she opened her eyes again.

"[Da Capo]!" When she said that, Asano began reverting the girls body to before whatever was done to her happened, and, while she wasn't sure if she could wake the girl, at least she wouldn't be dying.

After she was done, Asano took her hand from her forehead.

@TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed as he sat down on the bed "I don't know.....Maybe we could continue where we left off before getting attacked"
Asuka blinked before snickering,"That sounds kind of dirty..."she said before taking a seat next to him.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "So.....How much do you love Marcus?" He asked
Sam blushed. "That was out of the blue" she says softly Good question... She thought to herself. "Why?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked before snickering,"That sounds kind of dirty..."she said before taking a seat next to him.
Marcus blushed a little "Th-That's......Just no!" He said nervously before sighing "The one sucky thing is that I could never get you to like me"

Slaxt said:
Clover quickly grabs Trix, pulling her on him. He hugs her and smiles. "Mine..." He chuckles and kisses her.
Trix jumped slightly in shock then chuckled kissing his cheek wrapping her arms around his neck. She pushed her bangs out of her face and smiled "Want pancakes?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "That was out of the blue" she says softly Good question... She thought to herself. "Why?" she asks
William smiled "Just want to know" He said with a shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back