• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked around the dimension and sat down [B]ahhhaha [/B]well that was tiring [B]now we can heal her aswell[/B][B] [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] @Daniel reaver @Shizurucia

I wish i could help her but i have no powers uhhh Tim thought as he sighed
Lana brearhes heavily as she stood over the dead dragon before she looked back at tim

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed a little "Th-That's......Just no!" He said nervously before sighing "The one sucky thing is that I could never get you to like me"
Asuka sighed,"I don't know what to say to that.... Maybe I could have if I didn't meet Akki-san before you but....he seemed to come out of nowhere." She said, laughing lightly as she thought about the day she met him."I'm sorry though....that I can't like you the way that you like me.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana brearhes heavily as she stood over the dead dragon before she looked back at tim

[/QUOTE]
Tim went towards Lana and said I'm sorry i couldn't help i wish i still had my powers Tim said looking at Lana sadly

Shizurucia said:
"Well, time to get to work." Asano said before putting her left hand on the girl's forehead. and closing her eyes. "[Akashic Records]!"

djfpnKxm.png

As she said that, Asano could feel the knowledge pouring into her head. It didn't take her long to find the "Rune" she needed, and after learning it, she opened her eyes again.

"[Da Capo]!" When she said that, Asano began reverting the girls body to before whatever was done to her happened, and, while she wasn't sure if she could wake the girl, at least she wouldn't be dying.

After she was done, Asano took her hand from her forehead.

@TheRebelliousDragon
@Daniel reaver
Liara still layed there lifless but the tears in her eyes stopped as it started to work slightly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed,"I don't know what to say to that.... Maybe I could have if I didn't meet Akki-san before you but....he seemed to come out of nowhere." She said, laughing lightly as she thought about the day she met him."I'm sorry though....that I can't like you the way that you like me.."
Marcus sighed "Yeah it does kinda suck..." He said looking down "I don't blame you though" He said softly "Maybe.....I just shouldn't have a relationship" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William just waited for his answer
Sam looked back at William. "Oh you wanted me to answer now?" she says embarrassed. "I guess a lot... I dont know anymore" she says quietly, shaking her head

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked back at William. "Oh you wanted me to answer now?" she says embarrassed. "I guess a lot" she says quietly
William sighed and stood up "Then don't break his heart please" He said before vanishing

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yeah it does kinda suck..." He said looking down "I don't blame you though" He said softly "Maybe.....I just shouldn't have a relationship" He said sadly
Asuka shook her head,"Don't say that. You'll find someone out their before you pass....I know you will. You just have to find the girl who makes you feel...alive in a sense." She said as she gently kicked her feet back and forth.

Roman laid, Liara's body on the ground. He then took a seat next to her, "Nice work, Asano. We know she's breathing, which is a good sign." He said smiling

@TheRebelliousDragon @Shiroe Kurona @Shizurucia

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and stood up "Then don't break his heart please" He said before vanishing
Sam sighed. "Whats up with people just vanishing on me..so rude" she says to herself before vanishing to her dorm

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim went towards Lana and said I'm sorry i couldn't help i wish i still had my powers Tim said looking at Lana sadly

[/QUOTE]
Lana smiled a him as she breathes heavily "it's ok. It's a heroes job" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head,"Don't say that. You'll find someone out their before you pass....I know you will. You just have to find the girl who makes you feel...alive in a sense." She said as she gently kicked her feet back and forth.
Marcus laid back on the bed "But everytime I find a girl......It gets ruined.....First Shira then Hina then Nora and now you" He said sadly "It sucks"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laid back on the bed "But everytime I find a girl......It get ruined.....First Shira then Hina then Nora and now you" He said sadly "It sucks"
Asuka gasped at Nora's name,"Oh no! I left her on the building!" She said before snapping her fingers, Nora appearing on the floor next to them as she was passed out. She sighed in relief before looking at Marcus,"I'm sorry....I don't know how to help you...I wish I could find someone for you..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio looked over at ruthy and smiled happily at her "yea?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"are you ok" she asked him as she looked into his eyes.

Sweetone said:
"are you ok" she asked him as she looked into his eyes.
"Yes love im fine" he said softly to her as he smiled before they both dissapered from where they were and appeared out side the city "you need to stay here" he said sternly to her before he flew off

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped at Nora's name,"Oh no! I left her on the building!" She said before snapping her fingers, Nora appearing on the floor next to them as she was passed out. She sighed in relief before looking at Marcus,"I'm sorry....I don't know how to help you...I wish I could find someone for you..."
Marcus sighed "I only hurt the people I get close to" He said closing his eyes as a tear slid down his cheek "Why do they all hate me?"

Shizurucia said:
"Thanks." Asano said, sitting on the ground. "Does anyone else need any healing?"
@TheRebelliousDragon @Shiroe Kurona
"No. I will be fine, my wounds heal on their own." Roman said quietly. He looked at the people he brought here and smiled. "At least some of is were able to get out of there."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I only hurt the people I get close to" He said closing his eyes as a tear slid down his cheek "Why do they all hate me?"
"They don't all hate you! I don't nor does Nora hate you." Asuka said softly as she fell back on the bed before reaching her hand up and wiping away the tear."Maybe you should take a break from relationships.....not everyone needs to be in them. Sometimes friendships are better because you don't get all the drama you get when in a relationship."

WeirdPrincess said:
"They don't all hate you! I don't nor does Nora hate you." Asuka said softly as she fell back on the bed before reaching her hand up and wiping away the tear."Maybe you should take a break from relationships.....not everyone needs to be in them. Sometimes friendships are better because you don't get all the drama you get when in a relationship."
Marcus nodded "Yeah....Thank you" He said before kissing her on the cheek "Thank you so much"

Roman said:
"No. I will be fine, my wounds heal on their own." Roman said quietly. He looked at the people he brought here and smiled. "At least some of is were able to get out of there."
Liara layed there as her breaths started to slow as she tryed to come back from her coma

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah....Thank you" He said before kissing her on the cheek "Thank you so much"
Asuka looked up at him and smiled,"You're welcome. Just know I'll always be here for you....if you need me that is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back