• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She frowned a bit "why are you so tired? That's not normal" she said in a concerned tone.
''its....a god of destruction thing...its only natural for me''

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks for a little* A couple of days *She answers smiling as they get to the back yard now and she points to the pond* That is my pond by the way, we added it when I moved in
"Okay... I have no more questions about the pond." Ramona sighed and opened the door, leading into the house. "This is a nice place." She said as she looked around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled as she leaned into him, still playing the game."I was just wondering was all...it's hard to believe I'm the center of everything you care about....I screw up a lot....and I mean a lot! Though that does make me happy."
Tyler chuckled. "I screw up a lot too... Don't let it get you down..." He said softly, kissing her head. "Your beautiful, independent, and kind... I would keep going but I don't think I could list all the reasons I love you..."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled as she hit the ball back, "yeah, it'd be more fun that way" she chimed.
"Oh well. I'm not that experienced yet." Asuka said as someone poofed next to her after she hit the ball back. Yoshino stood there and coughed slightly,"Oh man...that sure did I number on me."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pouted a little. "Aww... Artists block is no good... Anyway, I'm doing great! The bird came and sang to me again!" She said happily.
He sat up and stretched chuckling lightly "The bird? Ah, that's nice" he said happily as he left the sketch book to one side "Are you still having those bad dreams?" He asked as frowned a bit.

Tyler chuckled. "I screw up a lot too... Don't let it get you down..." He said softly, kissing her head. "Your beautiful, independent, and kind... I would keep going but I don't think I could list all the reasons I love you..."
Nora blushed slightly,"You're a really sweet talker you know that. Thank you though...sometimes I just don't feel like those things." She said as she glanced at him."We should write a list of reasons why we love each other at some point. It would be interesting to see."

Roman said:
"Okay... I have no more questions about the pond." Ramona sighed and opened the door, leading into the house. "This is a nice place." She said as she looked around.
Snow:*she nods her head smiling* Would you like me to make you something, I very much do enjoy cooking

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its....a god of destruction thing...its only natural for me''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" she smiled "I don't mind you sleeping for a long time like that as long as its a normal thing" she smiled as she let out a relieved sigh. "You just worried me a bit"

Nonalaka said:
He sat up and stretched chuckling lightly "The bird? Ah, that's nice" he said happily as he left the sketch book to one side "Are you still having those bad dreams?" He asked as frowned a bit.
Celia nodded and frowned a bit. "I'm afraid so... That creature... I think it's after me..." She said softly. "I'm scared of it Colin..." She said, trying to hold herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh well. I'm not that experienced yet." Asuka said as someone poofed next to her after she hit the ball back. Yoshino stood there and coughed slightly,"Oh man...that sure did I number on me."
Camilla let the ball fly past her as she was distracted by the new person "Oh, Hello there!" She said politely as she lifted the ball.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed slightly,"You're a really sweet talker you know that. Thank you though...sometimes I just don't feel like those things." She said as she glanced at him."We should write a list of reasons why we love each other at some point. It would be interesting to see."
Tyler laughed. "My list would be pretty long..." He said softly. "You sure you want to read it...? Plus, I'm not trying to sweet talk you this time... I mean it."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay" she smiled "I don't mind you sleeping for a long time like that as long as its a normal thing" she smiled as she let out a relieved sigh. "You just worried me a bit"
''hahaha...think i shoulda told you first about that. shouldve told ya it was normal for me so you didnt have to worry haha''

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head smiling* Would you like me to make you something, I very much do enjoy cooking
Ramona shook her head, "No you don't have to cook me anything. I'm fine, I just need something to occupy me while I'm here." She said, her voice sounding as if she were bored.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla let the ball fly past her as she was distracted by the new person "Oh, Hello there!" She said politely as she lifted the ball.
Yoshino looked at Camilla and smiled,"Hi! I just came to check up on Suka-chan." She said as she looked over at her. Asuka smiled sheepishly,"Hey Shino....I didn't ditch you or anything. I got distracted by candy and hanging out with my new friend Camilla." She said happily."Yoshino is gonna play with us, is that okay?" She asked her.

Roman said:
Ramona shook her head, "No you don't have to cook me anything. I'm fine, I just need something to occupy me while I'm here." She said, her voice sounding as if she were bored.
Snow:*she nods not knowing what to do and looks around the house* I am being a bad hostess I presume.... but I do not know what would occupy you here

Celia nodded and frowned a bit. "I'm afraid so... That creature... I think it's after me..." She said softly. "I'm scared of it Colin..." She said, trying to hold herself.
Colin looked at her and frowned as her moved over to her and hugged her "You'll be alright" he said quietly. "I'll train up my ability until I'm stronger than that thing to get of rid of it if needs be" he muttered to himself.

Tyler laughed. "My list would be pretty long..." He said softly. "You sure you want to read it...? Plus, I'm not trying to sweet talk you this time... I mean it."
"I would read the list forever if I could. I'd probably hang it up somewhere in my house to be perfectly honest." Nora said as she bounced her her seat."I know you mean it. I was just saying."

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her and frowned as her moved over to her and hugged her "You'll be alright" he said quietly. "I'll train up my ability until I'm stronger than that thing to get of rid of it if needs be" he muttered to himself.
Celia's eyes widened as she was hugged. She put her arms around him. "T-Thank you... But I don't think it's worth risking your life for me..." She said softly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods not knowing what to do and looks around the house* I am being a bad hostess I presume.... but I do not know what would occupy you here
"I am a female Roman with the exact same likes and dislikes. Him and I are pretty much the same, so what do you two do for fun?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...think i shoulda told you first about that. shouldve told ya it was normal for me so you didnt have to worry haha''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "Yes, you should have~" she said as she turned around and hugged into him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I would read the list forever if I could. I'd probably hang it up somewhere in my house to be perfectly honest." Nora said as she bounced her her seat."I know you mean it. I was just saying."
Tyler smiled. "Then here it is..." He said as a long list suddenly manifested in his hands, rolling all the way to the front door. "I love your smile... I love how your eyes sparkle... I love the way you talk..." He began rambling on. "Whoops!" He said. "Sorry if I'm making this awkward..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at Camilla and smiled,"Hi! I just came to check up on Suka-chan." She said as she looked over at her. Asuka smiled sheepishly,"Hey Shino....I didn't ditch you or anything. I got distracted by candy and hanging out with my new friend Camilla." She said happily."Yoshino is gonna play with us, is that okay?" She asked her.
"Yes~, I'm okay with that!, its more fun that way!" She said happily as she pushed some hair from her face. "Its nice to meet you yoshino!"

Roman said:
"I am a female Roman with the exact same likes and dislikes. Him and I are pretty much the same, so what do you two do for fun?" She asked curiously.
Snow:*listing off things, looking up and counting on her fingers* Exploring, cuddling, walking, reading, cooking, kissing, and a new one since we are married but it would not be proper to tell it because I do not feel comfortable doing so *she says smiling*

Celia's eyes widened as she was hugged. She put her arms around him. "T-Thank you... But I don't think it's worth risking your life for me..." She said softly.
Colin smiled and shrugged "I have no problem with risking my life if its for a person I care about"

Jennete said:
Snow:*listing off things, looking up and counting on her fingers* Exploring, cuddling, walking, reading, cooking, kissing, and a new one since we are married but it would not be proper to tell it because I do not feel comfortable doing so *she says smiling*
"I know what the last one is, even with your description of what it is. Is there anything we can explore around the area of this home. I like it here and I wish not to wander to from it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back