• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Then here it is..." He said as a long list suddenly manifested in his hands, rolling all the way to the front door. "I love your smile... I love how your eyes sparkle... I love the way you talk..." He began rambling on. "Whoops!" He said. "Sorry if I'm making this awkward..."
Nora laughed,"Not at all. It's really sweet and cute....though I didn't think it would be this long." She muttered as her eyes followed the list until it went out of the game room and somewhere else, to where her eyes couldn't follow.

Roman said:
"I know what the last one is, even with your description of what it is. Is there anything we can explore around the area of this home. I like it here and I wish not to wander to from it."
Snow:*she nods and walks slowly to the kitchen doorway, stepping inside glancing at Romana and gestures for her to come inside* This is the kitchen, I learned how to cook a couple weeks ago and Roman loves my cooking. *her apron and face mask and gloves neatly hanging on hooks against a little bare side wall*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Not at all. It's really sweet and cute....though I didn't think it would be this long." She muttered as her eyes followed the list until it went out of the game room and somewhere else, to where her eyes couldn't follow.
Tyler smiled. "It's because I love you that much..." He said softly. "What do I have to do to prove myself to you~?" He asked, kissing her softly.

Roman said:
(( I just watched this Connor the Crusher video from 14'(2014) and I fucking cried. It was so sad T-T ))

(( Reply when you are back my good friend :) Have a good night's sleep >_> ))

Hayate sighed, "I forgot you were still sad. Being gone so long I kind of forgot some of the events that took place. Now tell me: Is there anything that would cheer you up?" He asked sadly, since his girlfriend has been bummed out about her daughter.
"Sit with me baby" she asked him softly as she gave him a small smile him truly being the only thing that cheers her up a little and makes every thing a little better

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Yes, you should have~" she said as she turned around and hugged into him.
*Natsuru then kisses Amara's forehead as an apology for not telling her*

Nonalaka said:
She stared back at him for a bit before blushing and nodding. "Yes"
Daniel nodded before he slowly laued down onto euloria and kissed her again locking there lips as he closed his eyes 'I love you euloria' he thought as he kissed her

(Fade?)

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and walks slowly to the kitchen doorway, stepping inside glancing at Romana and gestures for her to come inside* This is the kitchen, I learned how to cook a couple weeks ago and Roman loves my cooking. *her apron and face mask and gloves neatly hanging on hooks against a little bare side wall*
"That's nice. I will take your word on how much he likes it. On the other hand, what's with the protective gear over there?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim was facing forward but he was still sleeping

(@nyone here?l

[/QUOTE]
Lana stared down at tim with embarasment before she slowly took a step back 'w-what did he do?!?' She thought as she stared at him

Tyler smiled. "It's because I love you that much..." He said softly. "What do I have to do to prove myself to you~?" He asked, kissing her softly.
"You don't have to do anything." Nora said softly."You being here is enough for me."

Roman said:
"That's nice. I will take your word on how much he likes it. On the other hand, what's with the protective gear over there?"
Snow: It is for when I cook, human food disgusts me *she says smiling*

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't have to do anything." Nora said softly."You being here is enough for me."
Tyler rested his forehead on hers. "Then I'll be there for you... 100% guaranteed..." He said softly back, smiling.

Nonalaka said:
"Yes~, I'm okay with that!, its more fun that way!" She said happily as she pushed some hair from her face. "Its nice to meet you yoshino!"
Asuka laughed at Yoshino's shocked face. "It's uh...nice to meet you too. I've never really played this before...whatever you guys are playing." She said, shifting on her feet.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sit with me baby" she asked him softly as she gave him a small smile him truly being the only thing that cheers her up a little and makes every thing a little better

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and sat down next to Thana, smiling happily as he did so. "What have you been up to lately?" He asked.

Celia looked up at him. "Why do you care so much...?" She asked.
Colin blushed "B-because I...because you're my friend of course" he looked away.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and sat down next to Thana, smiling happily as he did so. "What have you been up to lately?" He asked.
"Nothing really" she said quietly as she leaned agaist him lovingly when he sat down enjpying the heat he gave off

Jennete said:
Snow: It is for when I cook, human food disgusts me *she says smiling*
Ramona chuckled, "I notice that you had wings, which confirmed that you weren't human. Is your kind like something similar to allergic to it?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Colin blushed "B-because I...because you're my friend of course" he looked away.
Celia clung to his chest. "Colin is so considerate..." She said softly, blushing slightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then kisses Amara's forehead as an apology for not telling her*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, Shira and yuki got married during your nap" amara giggled "Im happy for them" she nodded.

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "I notice that you had wings, which confirmed that you weren't human. Is your kind like something similar to allergic to it?" She asked.
Snow: I am a Water sprite *she says smiling and her wings flutter a bit proudly* And it just tastes like the worse thing in the world. Nothing can compare to the food in Fae.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before he slowly laued down onto euloria and kissed her again locking there lips as he closed his eyes 'I love you euloria' he thought as he kissed her
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yupp)

(I haz Kite, Shingo, Yuzu... I think that's it...?)
(I have Mika. My adorable bad ass 9 year old xD )

Nonalaka said:
(Ok)

Daniel layed there a smile on his face and his eyes closed as he held onto euloria tightly while he pet the back of her head "I love you" he said quietly to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back