• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Are you still tired?" She asked as she turned to look at him.

((Sure, if you want, I don't mind))

((Ah, yeah, did you post after that? :'3))
''sort of...but im not gonna go to sleep again and go dormant..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked at the many different games she had. "Hmm... All of them look good... Could we play more than one?" He asked.

( :o wait, Asuka and Camilla already know Kite... Should I send him to watch...? xD )

@Nonalaka
Nora nodded,"Of course we can. I have a ton of these." She said as she picked a few random games and held them in her hand."These will do." She stated, holding a horror, puzzle games and Call of Duty in her hand."If you want another one, just pick one."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Of course we can. I have a ton of these." She said as she picked a few random games and held them in her hand."These will do." She stated, holding a horror, puzzle games and Call of Duty in her hand."If you want another one, just pick one."
Tyler chuckled. "These will do just fine, after all, I'm doing it with you right?" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Are you still tired?" She asked as she turned to look at him.

((Sure, if you want, I don't mind))

((Ah, yeah, did you post after that? :'3))
(I do not think so ;-; Sowwy)

Asuka looked up at the ball before hitting it back, laughing slightly."I wish I could make clones of myself so then it would be more intense. Like on the tv or in real life."

Tyler chuckled. "These will do just fine, after all, I'm doing it with you right?" He said happily.
Nora chuckled,"You're so cute." She said as she picked the horror game first before putting it into the Xbox."Horror shall be first! Nothing will scare me!" She cried out as she grabbed a control and pulled Tyler over to the couch.

Roman said:
(( Hello all you people. ))
(Roman-Daddy-Senpai is awake and alive! Herro)

(Alright, Celia is hanging around the courtyard as usual)
((Alrighty))

Colin was sitting on the grass with a sketch book in his hands, as he tried to draw his mind went blank. He let out sigh of defeat as he flopped back on the grass.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty))
Colin was sitting on the grass with a sketch book in his hands, as he tried to draw his mind went blank. He let out sigh of defeat as he flopped back on the grass.
Celia was sitting on a bench nearby. She looked over at Colin and teleported next to him. "Hellooooo~!" She cooed. "How is Colin doing...?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"You're so cute." She said as she picked the horror game first before putting it into the Xbox."Horror shall be first! Nothing will scare me!" She cried out as she grabbed a control and pulled Tyler over to the couch.

(Roman-Daddy-Senpai is awake and alive! Herro)
Tyler blushed a little as he was pulled over to the couch. "A-Alrightly then..." He said as he sat down next to her.

Tyler blushed a little as he was pulled over to the couch. "A-Alrightly then..." He said as he sat down next to her.
Nora grinned and pecked his cheek,"Alright. Let's play this thing!" She said excitedly as she started the game."Hey Tyler.....have you been with anyone else since you uh....came back?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked still obvious to the milkstache "adventures? that was what a good part of my life was, my last two were actually showing a viking jarl and Mr. Columbus too the America's." he said with i sense of pride "and as for reading" he says as he pulls out a few leather bond books and scrolls "i always like a good epic, or a Medieval romance." he said smiling "though all of these are in there original languages so i don't think you'll be able to read them."
Amaya smiled "it's easy, I'll help you" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "Who did you feed on?" He asked her normally
Sam frowned. "Someone..." She says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and pecked his cheek,"Alright. Let's play this thing!" She said excitedly as she started the game."Hey Tyler.....have you been with anyone else since you uh....came back?"
Tyler sighed. "I'm not gonna lie to you... I have... But only because you told me to move on... I tried and I couldn't." He said softly, hugging her close to him. "Because I can't stop thinking about you. Your the center of everything I care about..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sort of...but im not gonna go to sleep again and go dormant..''

[/QUOTE]
She frowned a bit "why are you so tired? That's not normal" she said in a concerned tone.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero grinned, and formed a gesture with his hands. Void shot out from his mouth, colliding with the fire, fighting for dominance.
"Let's see who wins... the light, or the darkness."

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira smirked and replied as the fire began eating the void and using it for fuel♅...

“ Night always vanishes when day breaks. It's inevitable. ”

...♅The fire began pushing the void back as the ground began to shake violently, sending both Akira and Zero's power outwards, allowing anyone to sense their aggressive presences♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
(I do not think so ;-; Sowwy)
Asuka looked up at the ball before hitting it back, laughing slightly."I wish I could make clones of myself so then it would be more intense. Like on the tv or in real life."
She smiled as she hit the ball back, "yeah, it'd be more fun that way" she chimed.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks for a little* A couple of days *She answers smiling as they get to the back yard now and she points to the pond* That is my pond by the way, we added it when I moved in
"A couple of days? That's not a lot of time..." Ramona said. When Snow pointed to the pond, Ramona smirked and nodded her head, "It is nice. Just explain to me, how did you move a pond?"

Roman said:
"A couple of days? That's not a lot of time..." Ramona said. When Snow pointed to the pond, Ramona smirked and nodded her head, "It is nice. Just explain to me, how did you move a pond?"
Snow:*she smiles and moves the water up, into a ball before gently moving it back down* I control water. And Roman made a hole in the ground so it was quite easy

Celia was sitting on a bench nearby. She looked over at Colin and teleported next to him. "Hellooooo~!" She cooed. "How is Colin doing...?" She asked.
Colin chuckled and smiled up at her "Hey Celia" he lifted the sketch book next to him and held it up briefly "I'm doing good, I have Artist's block though" he shrugged "That's not really a problem though" he laughed lightly "How are you doing?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled "it's easy, I'll help you" she says softly
Ayen smiled "so tell me, Amaya is humanity racing with it self on another grand adventure theses days, or are those days gone my little goddess?" he asked cheerfully as he finished his eggs.

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled and smiled up at her "Hey Celia" he lifted the sketch book next to him and held it up briefly "I'm doing good, I have Artist's block though" he shrugged "That's not really a problem though" he laughed lightly "How are you doing?"
Celia pouted a little. "Aww... Artists block is no good... Anyway, I'm doing great! The bird came and sang to me again!" She said happily.

Tyler sighed. "I'm not gonna lie to you... I have... But only because you told me to move on... I tried and I couldn't." He said softly, hugging her close to him. "Because I can't stop thinking about you. Your the center of everything I care about..."
Nora smiled as she leaned into him, still playing the game."I was just wondering was all...it's hard to believe I'm the center of everything you care about....I screw up a lot....and I mean a lot! Though that does make me happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back