• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm happy with you. I don't want to be without you..."Nora said softly as she looked at him.

(Winter is in use right now with someone)
Tyler pecked her lips softly. "I'm glad I could make you happy..." He said softly, smiling even more.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler pecked her lips softly. "I'm glad I could make you happy..." He said softly, smiling even more.
Nora smiled,"Well you have that sort of effect on me." She said happily,"We should....probably get out of here. Do you wanna go back to my house or your dorm?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Then Asuka)

[/QUOTE]
(She's with Camilla at the beach)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled,"Well you have that sort of effect on me." She said happily,"We should....probably get out of here. Do you wanna go back to my house or your dorm?"
Tyler bounced back up on his feet, stretching. "Your place is wayyyyyy more fun than my place!" He said happily.

Tyler bounced back up on his feet, stretching. "Your place is wayyyyyy more fun than my place!" He said happily.
Nora laughed as she stood up,"Alright then. My place it is." She said before grabbing his hand and teleporting them into her living room."Here we are! What would you like to do first?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed as she stood up,"Alright then. My place it is." She said before grabbing his hand and teleporting them into her living room."Here we are! What would you like to do first?"
Tyler thought for a moment, then smiled. "How about a video game? I haven't played any for a while now..." He said.

Tyler thought for a moment, then smiled. "How about a video game? I haven't played any for a while now..." He said.
"Sure!" Nora said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the game room."Anything in particular you want to play?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure!" Nora said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the game room."Anything in particular you want to play?"
Tyler shrugged. "Sorry... It's been a while since I've played ANY video games... Or seen any..." He said, laughing nervously.

Tyler shrugged. "Sorry... It's been a while since I've played ANY video games... Or seen any..." He said, laughing nervously.
"Oh yeah...." Nora said softly as she pulled him inside the room."Well... I have Call of Duty like games and puzzle games, adventure games, RPG's, horror and... Platforms, take your pick and I'll find the best game for that genre."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yeah...." Nora said softly as she pulled him inside the room."Well... I have Call of Duty like games and puzzle games, adventure games, RPG's, horror and... Platforms, take your pick and I'll find the best game for that genre."
Tyler laughed. "Hah! Horror games!? Nothing scares me!" He said, knowing it was a lie. He was afraid of water.

Nonalaka said:
"A couple of days is a long time to sleep, even for you" she pouted "I haven't even gotten any hugs almost all week! She joked.

(@Daniel reaver ;-; again))
''sorry...its just haha...i really tire myself''

*He said as he hugs Amara from behind*

Tyler laughed. "Hah! Horror games!? Nothing scares me!" He said, knowing it was a lie. He was afraid of water.
"Oh really? Wanna play a drowning simulator? You're character falls off of a boat and is surrounded by water, you have to make him stay afloat....or he'll die....obviously." Nora said as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh really? Wanna play a drowning simulator? You're character falls off of a boat and is surrounded by water, you have to make him stay afloat....or he'll die....obviously." Nora said as she looked at him.
Tyler shivered furiously. "D-Dammit, I forgot you already know what I'm afraid of..." He laughed nervously.

Tyler shivered furiously. "D-Dammit, I forgot you already know what I'm afraid of..." He laughed nervously.
Nora chuckled,"Nice try though. I'll pick something else that doesn't have to do with water." She said as she looked through the different games she had."I don't know what to pick..."she mumbled as she thumbed through her games.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "It's okay, I understand ~, I thought you were still mad from before or something" She chuckled.

((I have Colin free uvu unless he wants to meet up with Camilla and Asuka?))

-------------------------

@WeirdPrincess ((did I miss a reply from you?))
''nah...i just got....really tired''

*He chuckled*

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "It's okay, I understand ~, I thought you were still mad from before or something" She chuckled.

(I could have Celia meet up with Colin... :/ )

Nonalaka said:

(From what I remember, Camilla tossed the ball to Asuka right?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Nice try though. I'll pick something else that doesn't have to do with water." She said as she looked through the different games she had."I don't know what to pick..."she mumbled as she thumbed through her games.
Tyler looked at the many different games she had. "Hmm... All of them look good... Could we play more than one?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
( :o wait, Asuka and Camilla already know Kite... Should I send him to watch...? xD )

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nah...i just got....really tired''
*He chuckled*

[/QUOTE]
"Are you still tired?" She asked as she turned to look at him.

(I could have Celia meet up with Colin... :/ )
((Sure, if you want, I don't mind))

WeirdPrincess said:
((Ah, yeah, did you post after that? :'3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back