• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled and slowly closed her eyes as she melted into the kiss as she lightly put her hands through his hair again.
Daniel smiled into the kiss as he held euloria by the hips blushing 'does she want to' he thought as he heaitantly slipped his hand under her shirt and on her hip

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''of course...im a guy and im supposed to be a guy''

[/QUOTE]
"You where cuter as a girl" she said as she stared up at kaji prophet obviously

Leaking into Mika making her aura sinister and dark

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled into the kiss as he held euloria by the hips blushing 'does she want to' he thought as he heaitantly slipped his hand under her shirt and on her hip

[/QUOTE]
''yea but i prefer me being a male''

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled a little, "I'm Ramona. Roman's female counterpart. Honestly it breaks my heart to hear you we're scared of me." She says, playing as if she was hurt.
Snow:*her eyes wide, afraid Romana was hurt for real and she stands quickly* Oh Are you injured??

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Did i miss a reply?)

"Still you where nicer and cuter as a girl" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
''nicer...? i dont believe i was anywhere near nice...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled into the kiss as he held euloria by the hips blushing 'does she want to' he thought as he heaitantly slipped his hand under her shirt and on her hip

[/QUOTE]
She tensed up for a split second as if she was processing his actions before blushing and continuing to deepen the kiss.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes wide, afraid Romana was hurt for real and she stands quickly* Oh Are you injured??
Ramona flicked Snow on her nose, "No silly. My God, you're cute. No I'm not hurt, so don't worry." She said in her normal tone of voice. "Where are we currently, I have just realized this isn't a school, but there is a house in that direction." Ramona said pointing at Snow and Roman's house.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he let go before thinking "Oh god....When was the last time you ate?" He asked
Sam blushed and looked at Marcus. "I fed this morning" she blushed at the thought

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Did i miss a reply?)

"Still you where nicer and cuter as a girl" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
(Yea)

Roman said:
Ramona flicked Snow on her nose, "No silly. My God, you're cute. No I'm not hurt, so don't worry." She said in her normal tone of voice. "Where are we currently, I have just realized this isn't a school, but there is a house in that direction." Ramona said pointing at Snow and Roman's house.
Snow:*she smiles nodding her head enthusiastically* Yes that is Roman and I's house

Amara took her glass of orange juice and began to drink it as she looked out the window as always, she sighed as she thought to herself, where had Natsuru been? She hadn't seen him since her sister visited and that was days ago, then again, she's been busy herself lately, and every time she was home he was asleep. Curiosity got the better of her as she knocked on the door of Natsurus room to see if he was there.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara took her glass of orange juice and began to drink it as she looked out the window as always, she sighed as she thought to herself, where had Natsuru been? She hadn't seen him since her sister visited and that was days ago, then again, she's been busy herself lately, and every time she was home he was asleep. Curiosity got the better of her as she knocked on the door of Natsurus room to see if he was there.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru was still sleeping but he mumbled in his sleep*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles nodding her head enthusiastically* Yes that is Roman and I's house
"I am going to your house then. I will be calling a friend to see if she knows about this place." Ramona said as she began walking toward the house.

Roman said:
"I am going to your house then. I will be calling a friend to see if she knows about this place." Ramona said as she began walking toward the house.
Snow:*nods, looking at the lake and starts walking too, floating as she stays a little behind Ramona, humming as she looks at the trees and flowers*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nicer...? i dont believe i was anywhere near nice...''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well" mika said as she climbed onto the bed and sighed as she smiled at kajima then looked down as a miny gun appeared in on her lap

Mayyflower said:
May you please repost

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru was still sleeping but he mumbled in his sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara peeked in the door and frowned "Still asleep huh" she said to herself quietly before letting out a small sigh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh well" mika said as she climbed onto the bed and sighed as she smiled at kajima then looked down as a miny gun appeared in on her lap

May you please repost

[/QUOTE]
*Kajima continued to rest on the floor tiredly*

Nonalaka said:
Amara peeked in the door and frowned "Still asleep huh" she said to herself quietly before letting out a small sigh.
*Natsuru woke up rubbing his head*

''no no, you can come in if you wish...''

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods, looking at the lake and starts walking too, floating as she stays a little behind Ramona, humming as she looks at the trees and flowers*
"Snow, right? How long have you and Roman been married?" Ramona asked as she continued to lessen the distance between her and the house

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima continued to rest on the floor tiredly*

*Natsuru woke up rubbing his head*

''no no, you can come in if you wish...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled lightly as she came in and closed the door "Hey there~" she said quietly as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled lightly as she came in and closed the door "Hey there~" she said quietly as she sat on the edge of the bed.
''hey...''

*Natsuru replied as he tiredly sat up still rubbing his head*

''jeez....how long was i asleep for...''

Roman said:
"Snow, right? How long have you and Roman been married?" Ramona asked as she continued to lessen the distance between her and the house
Snow:*she thinks for a little* A couple of days *She answers smiling as they get to the back yard now and she points to the pond* That is my pond by the way, we added it when I moved in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back