• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*back away slowly... used to bodies changing because she was two people but not gender changing...and her husband looking like a female..* What..did happen...again?
"My body changed genders on me! What the hell!" Roman sat down angrily. His or well now her legs up to his face, "This sucks. Soon I'm gonna think like a girl if I don't change back soon!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you....and Will just because i was a different gender doesnt mean i wont act like a total female...im originally male after all....so i know what male parts look like you dup''

*Yuki soon fell asleep on Shira's lap*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yeah yeah" He said still relaxing "I'm surprised you're not screwing with me Neo"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before his eyes glowed again and Jack's voice spoke "He is much more ready than I thought....You can tell him" He said before the shining stopped as he sighed again
Sam smiled when she heard Jack's voice. "I think there real" she says smiling a little

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yeah yeah" He said still relaxing "I'm surprised you're not screwing with me Neo"
''Oho...Il screw with you when Mitsu's not around......but i dont feel like in the mood. even if i screwed with you now, it would be boring...''

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled when she heard Jack's voice. "I think there real" she says smiling a little
Marcus looked shocked "You do?" He asked before sighing "Sadly there is no prove"

Roman said:
"My body changed genders on me! What the hell!" Roman sat down angrily. His or well now her legs up to his face, "This sucks. Soon I'm gonna think like a girl if I don't change back soon!"
Snow:*sits down slowly in front of ....her... and tilts her head* You can't um.... control it?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you....and Will just because i was a different gender doesnt mean i wont act like a total female...im originally male after all....so i know what male parts look like you dup''

*Yuki soon fell asleep on Shira's lap*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and kissed yukis cheek lovingly

Mitsu crossed her arms "leave him alone kajima" she said softly to her as she leaned against neo more before clothes appeared on william

@shortyshot8

((I have no active characters left, might as well wake up Amara xD ))

Amara woke up with a small yawn, humming a quiet tune as she moved to not wake Emiko. Once she was up, she tiredly made her way to the living room.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Nvm I can get a couple more posts it

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, okay! Do I need to repost?))

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits down slowly in front of ....her... and tilts her head* You can't um.... control it?
Ramona looked up at Snow, and shook her head no. "It rarely happens. I don't know why it chose to do so now..." She stood up and put a hand and her hip.

moka_gif_two_by_innermokaplz-d49klgs.gif

"Wow... It's been awhile since I was able to see this place. It looks different." She said, her attitude completely changing. That was a sign, she wasn't Roman anymore.

(( She was here during the last thread, but it got closed so that's why she said what she said. ))

Nonalaka said:
((I have no active characters left, might as well wake up Amara xD ))
Amara woke up with a small yawn, humming a quiet tune as she moved to not wake Emiko. Once she was up, she tiredly made her way to the living room.

@Himeragi Seiker
oh, Shira and Yuki are there. in their wedding dresses xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and kissed yukis cheek lovingly
Mitsu crossed her arms "leave him alone kajima" she said softly to her as she leaned against neo more before clothes appeared on william

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki layed there as she cuddled with Shira in her sleep*

*Kajima only lays on the ground taking a nap*

''well...lets just say im not really making you sht yourself''

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Ramona looked up at Snow, and shook her head no. "It rarely happens. I don't know why it chose to do so now..." She stood up and put a hand and her hip.
moka_gif_two_by_innermokaplz-d49klgs.gif

"Wow... It's been awhile since I was able to see this place. It looks different." She said, her attitude completely changing. That was a sign, she wasn't Roman anymore.

(( She was here during the last thread, but it got closed so that's why she said what she said. ))
Snow:*highly intimidated so she stays sitting looking up at this new person who was not...or was... but didn't sound look or act like her husband* Well... I guess we will wait till you switch back..

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki layed there as she cuddled with Shira in her sleep*

*Kajima only lays on the ground taking a nap*

''well...lets just say im not really making you sht yourself''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "The only thing that scares me is blood" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika wined as she looked around "neo left" she said before signing as minirith appeared in her hands and she looked at it
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
''oh, Mitsu i forgot someone...be right back''

*She said as she teleported and grabbed Mika and teleporting back to Mitsu*

''back~''

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back