• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "And you're telling me you have prove?" He asked with hope in his eyes
Sam shrugged and smiled. "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't" she says grinning

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki layed there as she cuddled with Shira in her sleep*

*Kajima only lays on the ground taking a nap*

''well...lets just say im not really making you sht yourself''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled happily and continued to pet yuki lovingly

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "The only thing that scares me is blood" He said with a shrug
''oh...i love blood''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily and continued to pet yuki lovingly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to sleep as she hugged Shira in her sleep*

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged and smiled. "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't" she says grinning
Marcus sighed and leaned back closing his eyes again "It was stupid of me to hope" He said sadly

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''oh said:
image.jpg.6d72fa1acabe56a3fd0c5850ebf452d1.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 10
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...i love blood''

*Yuki continued to sleep as she hugged Shira in her sleep*

[/QUOTE]
William shrugged before laying down on the bed still naked

Jennete said:
Snow:*highly intimidated so she stays sitting looking up at this new person who was not...or was... but didn't sound look or act like her husband* Well... I guess we will wait till you switch back..
Ramona laughed, "Switch back? Look beautiful, I don't plan on switching back. I seized control of our body, so I'll make use of it. Who are you to Roman anyway?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh, Shira and Yuki are there. in their wedding dresses xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh, Yeah but she's not very observant when she's just woken up so ill redirect her xD ))

Amara passes through the living room yawning a bit as she checks the time before going to the kitchen to get a drink.

((There xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and leaned back closing his eyes again "It was stupid of me to hope" He said sadly
Sam was hesitates for a bit but then her tail came out and wrapped around her leg. She looks at her tail and not at Marcus.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked around "how did you recognize me mama" she asked wondering considering her appearance changed because of prophetView attachment 135096

Shira smiled "sleep well baby" she whispered as she turned on the tv and sighed

[/QUOTE]
''side-tracked''

Roman said:
Ramona laughed, "Switch back? Look beautiful, I don't plan on switching back. I seized control of our body, so I'll make use of it. Who are you to Roman anyway?"
Snow: Um... his wife *says slowly, scared now that she was like Rain who took control of their body to lock Snow away*

Mayyflower said:
Sam was hesitates for a bit but then her tail came out and wrapped around her leg. She looks at her tail and not at Marcus.
Marcus's eyes slowly open as he looks at her tail "Holy crap....." He said in awe "That means you are.....?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''side-tracked''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu giggled and stared over at kajima "kaji..." She asked him curiously as she held onto minirith

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes slowly open as he looks at her tail "Holy crap....." He said in awe "That means you are.....?"
Sam nodded. "A succubus" she says nervously rubbing the back of her head

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "A succubus" she says nervously rubbing the back of her head
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her "Holy crap....I knew I wasn't crazy" He said happily (If I don't reply I passed out)

Jennete said:
Snow: Um... his wife *says slowly, scared now that she was like Rain who took control of their body to lock Snow away*
"Well, I'll have to admit, he obviously makes good choices. You're very pretty and I won't hurt you if you're scared of me or anything. I sound mean, but I'm not, just serious is all."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu growlwd as kajima suddenly dissapered appearing some random place and she glared at neo "stop. It" she said coldly to her @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled and stared over at kajima "kaji..." She asked him curiously as she held onto minirith

[/QUOTE]
''what?''

Roman said:
"Well, I'll have to admit, he obviously makes good choices. You're very pretty and I won't hurt you if you're scared if me or anything. I sound mean, but I'm not, just serious is all."
Snow:*nods her head, smiling a little* My name is Snow, I am glad I do not have to be scared anymore

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he kissed back and cupped one of her cheeks with one hand

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled and slowly closed her eyes as she melted into the kiss as she lightly put her hands through his hair again.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her "Holy crap....I knew I wasn't crazy" He said happily (If I don't reply I passed out)
Sams eyes widened, surprised and hugged him back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what?''

[/QUOTE]
"Kaji!!" Mika said cheerfully as she ran over minirith dissapering from her hands as she hugged him "your not a pretty girl and more" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Kaji!!" Mika said cheerfully as she ran over minirith dissapering from her hands as she hugged him "your not a pretty girl and more" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
''of course...im a guy and im supposed to be a guy''

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head, smiling a little* My name is Snow, I am glad I do not have to be scared anymore
Ramona chuckled a little, "I'm Ramona. Roman's female counterpart. Honestly it breaks my heart to hear you we're scared of me." She says, playing as if she was hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back