• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''OK COME ON WHICH TEMPERATURE SCREWS YOU WILL?!!!''
''hmmm...''

*Neo then made the water smack will in the face as it turned to ice*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu growlwd as kajima suddenly dissapered appearing some random place and she glared at neo "stop. It" she said coldly to her

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed "b-but it's true. All I sant is to be with you" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "A charmer" she says smiling. "We could just sit here and look at the stars together" she says smiling

Roman said:
Roman another shock on his head and hands, causing his hair to become long and straight. His hands shrunk down a little. "What the hell is going on?"
Snow:*she puts her hands on Romans cheeks, looking at him concerned* A..are you okay?? Roman?

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima then summoned his axe and started to bash a hole into the door. once the hole in the door was big enough she then looked at Will with a killing intent*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][I]''Heeeerres Kaji!''[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William looked shocked before smirking "I would be careful if I were you...Wouldn't want to see something you shouldn't now would you?" He asked teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before smirking "I would be careful if I were you...Wouldn't want to see something you shouldn't now would you?" He asked teasingly
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu growlwd as kajima suddenly dissapered appearing some random place and she glared at neo "stop. It" she said coldly to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''well...Kajima was turned into a girl by William...besides Will did get cocky''

*Kajima then came back with an almost calmed down mood as she pets Mitsu's head and went over to the bathroom door and smiled as she knocked on the door nicely as her tone in voice became nicer*

''turn me back into a guy William?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Well that depends...If they were friendly I would probably be their friend...Hell I might even let them feed on me" He said with a shrug
Sam smirked. "Feed off of ya, hm" she says laughing a little

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and pet yukis head softly "yuki how do you get your hair so soft?" She asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i just...use shampoo''

*She said as she giggled a bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...Kajima was turned into a girl by William...besides Will did get cocky''
*Kajima then came back with an almost calmed down mood as she pets Mitsu's head and went over to the bathroom door and smiled as she knocked on the door nicely as her tone in voice became nicer*

[/QUOTE]
William laughed more "Hell no! If I do that then you really will come in here and kill me" He said

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "Feed off of ya, hm" she says laughing a little
Marcus sighed "Yeah to be honest" He said with a shrug "Say you were a Succubus I would be at the rate of friendship to let you feed on me" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Why not just ask me. I am able to do it perfectly fine" DNS said to kajima

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not just ask me. I am able to do it perfectly fine" DNS said to kajima
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William called out "DON'T DO IT OR HE WILL KILL ME!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not just ask me. I am able to do it perfectly fine" DNS said to kajima
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Kajima then looked at Mitsu*

''oh...okay, can you turn me back into a guy please?''

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*she puts her hands on Romans cheeks, looking at him concerned* A..are you okay?? Roman?
Roman chuckled nervously, his face becoming less masculine, but feminine. He felt his arms lose mass and his waist got a little thicker. "Holy shit!!" Roman panicked. "No! No! No!" He said as his chest, began to grow larger. "Oh dammit...." he said, his voice losing it's boyish tone and dropping it for a more womanly tone. Lastly his clothes changed. He looked at himself and frowned. "It happened again..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i just...use shampoo''
*She said as she giggled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"B-but I use shampoo and conditioner" she said to yuki suprised

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed more "Hell no! If I do that then you really will come in here and kill me" He said

Marcus sighed "Yeah to be honest" He said with a shrug "Say you were a Succubus I would be at the rate of friendship to let you feed on me" He said happily
Sam blushes. "You are a nice guys, even to mystical creatures." she says feeling a uncomfortable feeling in her stomach she ignores it.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushes. "You are a nice guys, even to mystical creatures." she says feeling a uncomfortable feeling in her stomach she ignores it.
Marcus sighed "Shame they don't exist though" He said leaning back closing his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"B-but I use shampoo and conditioner" she said to yuki suprised

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...well i let my hair dry by itself''

shortyshot8 said:
William called out "DON'T DO IT OR HE WILL KILL ME!"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then looked at Mitsu*
''oh...okay, can you turn me back into a guy please?''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry love I won't let him. He will be ripped apart if he does" she said coldly to kajima as she turned kajima nack into a guy

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...well i let my hair dry by itself''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmmm" Shira said as she thought about It while running a hand through yukis hair

Daniel reaver]"Don't worry love I won't let him. He will be ripped apart if he does" she said coldly to kajima as she turned kajima nack into a guy [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William sighed "Fine" He said relaxing as he closed his eyes in the tub the door still busted open[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b3b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Roman said:
Roman chuckled nervously, his face becoming less masculine, but feminine. He felt his arms lose mass and his waist got a little thicker. "Holy shit!!" Roman panicked. "No! No! No!" He said as his chest, began to grow larger. "Oh dammit...." he said, his voice losing it's boyish tone and dropping it for a more womanly tone. Lastly his clothes changed. He looked at himself and frowned. "It happened again..."
Snow:*back away slowly... used to bodies changing because she was two people but not gender changing...and her husband looking like a female..* What..did happen...again?

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Shame they don't exist though" He said leaning back closing his eyes
"You don't know that" she says looking at her hands "there is so much we haven't discovered yet about the world" she sighs I hate lying to him She thought to herself

Mayyflower said:
"You don't know that" she says looking at her hands "there is so much we haven't discovered yet about the world" she sighs I hate lying to him She thought to herself
Marcus sighed before his eyes glowed again and Jack's voice spoke "He is much more ready than I thought....You can tell him" He said before the shining stopped as he sighed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back