• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he sat next to her "So...I feel like I know you well enough.....What kind of secrets do you have?" He asked with a smirk
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Secrets, what kind of secrets." she says laughing a bit

Jennete said:
Snow: I do not know *She smiles* You have always been right by my side, even in the cave you were with me. You make me so happy when you are with me and I can hold your hand... *blushes a little at the cheesey talking*
Roman chuckled and pressed his lips against Snow's, kissing her without pulling away.

Nonalaka said:
She blushed "B-because I like it in a way that I do not wish to explain" she said before hiding her face in he's chest.
Daniel smiled and rolled over pinning euloria again "ohh" he said wit a mischevous grin

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed his bracelet "N-Nothing" He said in pain before looking at Kajima "You are?" He said snapping his fingers behind his back making him a girl "It doesn't look like it"
"William" Mitsu said anger in her voice as more pain went into him

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''BRUH I AM MALE!!!''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima said as she stared at Will with a killing intent*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] ''or have you gone horribly blind and horribly deaf....?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

''but now i cant see....c-can you be my eyes Shira?''
"Of course I would love. Why wouldn't i" she said as she helped yuki up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and rolled over pinning euloria again "ohh" he said wit a mischevous grin

[/QUOTE]
"Ow ow ow" He said in pain "What is wrong with you? First you stab me now this......Not cool" He said crossing his arms

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed his bracelet "N-Nothing" He said in pain before looking at Kajima "You are?" He said snapping his fingers behind his back making him a girl "It doesn't look like it"
''tch...KONO BAKA!!''

*She said as she tried to lunge at William and strangle him*

*But luckily Neo ran behind Kajima and grabbed her by the arms*

''ara ara...she wants to strangle you now Will~'' ''KURUSHTE! KURUSHTE!! KUROSHTE AGERU!!!''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and rolled over pinning euloria again "ohh" he said wit a mischevous grin

[/QUOTE]
She let out a squeak as they rolled. Blushing heavily as she looked up at him "o-oh?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''tch...[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][I]KONO BAKA!![/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#006666]''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*She said as she tried to lunge at William and strangle him*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#b300b3]*But luckily Neo ran behind Kajima and grabbed her by the arms*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#b300b3]''ara ara...she wants to strangle you now Will~'' [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][I]''KURUSHTE! KURUSHTE!! KUROSHTE AGERU!!!''[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William gulped "Th-This is interesting" He said standing up

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and pressed his lips against Snow's, kissing her without pulling away.
Snow:*surprised and she kisses him back, her hands in his white hair and she smiles against his lips, loving his long kisses*

"Of course I would love. Why wouldn't i" she said as she helped yuki up

[/QUOTE]
''thank you''

*She said as she felt Shira's lap on the back of her head and rests her head on Shira's lap*

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed nervously. "Im not hiding anything" she says smiling
Marcus laughed "Well don't freak out okay? But I found out I could do this today" He said lighting his finger on fire

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Th-This is interesting" He said standing up
''aaaand.....go!''

*Neo said as she let go of Kajima*

*Kajima only charged at William delivering a punch to his face which made him go flying across the room*

''HENRAGIE PUNCH!!! (enrage punch)''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thank you''
*She said as she felt Shira's lap on the back of her head and rests her head on Shira's lap*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and pet yukis head again

Jennete said:
Snow:*surprised and she kisses him back, her hands in his white hair and she smiles against his lips, loving his long kisses*
Roman smiled as he kissed Snow, before feeling a small shock. He pulled away and was confused for a moment. "Did you feel that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled will back down "what. Did. You. Do" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
William clenched his cheek "NOT COOL DUDE!" He yelled before running into the bathroom closing the door "Thank god....Well I might be in here for the rest of the night so I might as well enjoy it" He said starting a bath

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed "Well don't freak out okay? But I found out I could do this today" He said lighting his finger on fire
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Oh my gosh. How did you do that" she says looking at the fire

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''aaaand.....[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][I]go![/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3]''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo said as she let go of Kajima*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#006666]*Kajima only charged at William delivering a punch to his face which made him go flying across the room*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#006666][I]''HENRAGIE PUNCH!!! (enrage punch)''[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
William clenched his cheek "NOT COOL DUDE!" He yelled before running into the bathroom closing the door "Thank god....Well I might be in here for the rest of the night so I might as well enjoy it" He said starting a bath
"Thanks kajima" Mitsu said as she crossed her arms and looked out the winodw

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow. "Oh my gosh. How did you do that" she says looking at the fire
The fire quickly went out "Cool right? They never believed me when I said there was Magic in the world" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and pet yukis head again

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki closed her eyes as she smiles enjoying Shira petting her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thanks kajima" Mitsu said as she crossed her arms and looked out the winodw

[/QUOTE]
''Will...turn me back into a male....right...now....''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled will back down "what. Did. You. Do" she said coldly to him

"Looking for you" he said inocently to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed. "How sweet, Ive been at the courtyard" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back