• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel slowly kissed euloria on the lips then pulled away with a smile

[/QUOTE]
She smiled back, nuzzling his nose before kissing him gently.

Roman said:
Roman smiled as he kissed Snow, before feeling a small shock. He pulled away and was confused for a moment. "Did you feel that?"
Snow:*pulls back, confused as to what it was* Yes I did... I wonder what it is

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki closed her eyes as she smiles enjoying Shira petting her head*

''Will...turn me back into a male....right...now....''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William got undressed and stepped into the bath "Nope!" He called out sitting down and closing his eyes (Let the screwing with William comense xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thanks kajima" Mitsu said as she crossed her arms and looked out the winodw

[/QUOTE]
''oh...seems hes taking a bath......Neo, freeze him''

*She said as she smiles*

''sure, make his bath water cold as a nice glass of water with ice''

*Neo said as she flicked her finger and made the water in Will's bath cold as ice*

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Thana sa there on the roof of the school and looked around a frown on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate appeared behind Thana and noticed she didn't look happy. 'Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" He said loudly to Thana

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...seems hes taking a bath......Neo, freeze him''
*She said as she smiles*

''sure, make his bath water cold as a nice glass of water with ice''

*Neo said as she flicked her finger and made the water in Will's bath cold as ice*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You seem to forget I am made of Ice" He said happily more relaxed now

shortyshot8 said:
The fire quickly went out "Cool right? They never believed me when I said there was Magic in the world" He said happily
Sam nodded. "Yea there is lots to discover" she says smiling nervously

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea there is lots to discover" she says smiling nervously
Marcus smiled "There is one creature that is mythical that always interested me....The Succubus" He said tapping his finger in thought

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "You seem to forget I am made of Ice" He said happily more relaxed now
''oh okay, Kajima, burn him''

''gladly...''

*Kajima said as William's bath water turned into boiling water*

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*pulls back, confused as to what it was* Yes I did... I wonder what it is
Roman another shock on his head and hands, causing his hair to become long and straight. His hands shrunk down a little. "What the hell is going on?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "There is one creature that is mythical that always interested me....The Succubus" He said tapping his finger in thought
Sam's eyes widen, it had felt like her heart skipped a heat. "Why do you say, aren't those the things that feed off of men" she says trying to look disgusted

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen, it had felt like her heart skipped a heat. "Why do you say, aren't those the things that feed off of men" she says trying to look disgusted
Marcus smiled more "Yeah but it always interests me...I wonder if they can have a lover without killing them" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Well now I won't have to spend so much time apart" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "Yea, what you wanna do?" she asks. "Dont say just say 'Anything as long as im with you' Please" she says smiling a little

Daniel reaver]Mitsu went wide eyed "nooo!" She yelled as she got up and stared at kajima in rage as the ground cracked not hearing what will said @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "And my brother and I trained together and he uses Fire....This also has no effect find something else"
''OK COME ON WHICH TEMPERATURE SCREWS YOU WILL?!!!''

''hmmm...''

*Neo then made the water smack will in the face as it turned to ice*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''OK COME ON WHICH TEMPERATURE SCREWS YOU WILL?!!!''
''hmmm...''

*Neo then made the water smack will in the face as it turned to ice*

[/QUOTE]
William absorbed the Ice "Unless for some reason you want to come in here I am perfectly safe" He said in a cocky tone

Mayyflower said:
Raven nodded. "Yea, what you wanna do?" she asks. "Dont say just say 'Anything as long as im with you' Please" she says smiling a little
Jasper blushed "b-but it's true. All I sant is to be with you" he said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed back lovingly as he cupped her cheeks in his hands

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled into the kiss before she deepened it a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more "Yeah but it always interests me...I wonder if they can have a lover without killing them" He said with a shrug
Sam shrugs "I doubt it" she says quietly "What would you do if you met one?" she asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Jasper blushed "b-but it's true. All I sant is to be with you" he said quietly to her

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugs "I doubt it" she says quietly "What would you do if you met one?" she asks softly
Marcus smiled "Well that depends...If they were friendly I would probably be their friend...Hell I might even let them feed on me" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
William absorbed the Ice "Unless for some reason you want to come in here I am perfectly safe" He said in a cocky tone
*Kajima then summoned his axe and started to bash a hole into the door. once the hole in the door was big enough she then looked at Will with a killing intent*

''Heeeerres Kaji!''

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back