• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"My tail feels like some one tryed to snap it in half" she said softky to them

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "I don't know why" He said softly
''and will you lied, why?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and will you lied, why?''

[/QUOTE]
William looked over at her "Just trust me on this one" He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Mhm" she said softly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki closed her eyes as she accidentally fell off the couch and hit the back of her head on the wine glass*

''ow..!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled then rolled them overdo euloria was on top "what's tha supposed to mean?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
She blushed and shook her head "you don't need to ask that" she said before pecking him on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked over at her "You okay?" He asked
Sam nodded and got up. "Yea im okay.." she says quietly. "Its getting late I should probably leave.." she says heading for the door

Shiroe Kurona]Tim was sleeping right next to Lana snoring quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Lana looked down then blushed badly before she quickly fell back then stumbled to her feet and stared down at him embarasingly

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded and got up. "Yea im okay.." she says quietly. "Its getting late I should probably leave.." she says heading for the door
Marcus grabs her arm and pulls her back "Why can't you stay awhile longer?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki closed her eyes as she accidentally fell off the couch and hit the back of her head on the wine glass*
''ow..!''

[/QUOTE]
Shira quickly for down with hwr and looked at her worriedlg "are you ok" she asked yuki frantacly

Nonalaka said:
She blushed and shook her head "you don't need to ask that" she said before pecking him on the lips
Daniel smiled then pecked back "and whys that" he asked her playfully

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly for down with hwr and looked at her worriedlg "are you ok" she asked yuki frantacly

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...im fine...i just....wha...?''

*She said as she opened her eyes seeing only a black color*

''um...d-did i just go blind...?''

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and kisses him softly, rubbing her nose softly against his* I am not sorry about it.. *can not lie* For I know that you love me very much in this moment
"I know you love me at this moment too!" Roman said smiling. "Besides, when do I not love you?" He asked poking her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...im fine...i just....wha...?''
*She said as she opened her eyes seeing only a black color*

''um...d-did i just go blind...?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira brought her hands to yukis cheeks then then made her look at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly for down with hwr and looked at her worriedlg "are you ok" she asked yuki frantacly

[/QUOTE]
"B-because I don't want to answer" she said bashfully

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus grabs her arm and pulls her back "Why can't you stay awhile longer?" He asked
Sam looked at Marcus. "If you want me to stay, then yea I can stay for a little longer" she says nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira brought her hands to yukis cheeks then then made her look at her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki blinked a few times*

''i....really think i just went blind.....o-oh well...i-itll only last a day...''

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "If you want me to stay, then yea I can stay for a little longer" she says nervously
Marcus smiled "That's the spirit!" He said happily before poking her on the nose

Roman said:
"I know you love me at this moment too!" Roman said smiling. "Besides, when do I not love you?" He asked poking her.
Snow: I do not know *She smiles* You have always been right by my side, even in the cave you were with me. You make me so happy when you are with me and I can hold your hand... *blushes a little at the cheesey talking*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki blinked a few times*
''i....really think i just went blind.....o-oh well...i-itll only last a day...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira sighed with releife "ok" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why not" he asked playfully as he kissed her nose

[/QUOTE]
She blushed "B-because I like it in a way that I do not wish to explain" she said before hiding her face in he's chest.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and walked back to the couch and sat down.
Marcus smiled as he sat next to her "So...I feel like I know you well enough.....What kind of secrets do you have?" He asked with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Once again I am surrounded by girls" He said as he looked at all of them
@Daniel reaver @Himeragi Seiker (Make the best out of it....Screw with him in other words)
''BRUH I AM MALE!!!''

*Kajima said as she stared at Will with a killing intent*

''or have you gone horribly blind and horribly deaf....?''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed with releife "ok" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
''but now i cant see....c-can you be my eyes Shira?''

Daniel reaver]Mitsu glared coldly at WIlliam as his braclet glowed causing him massive pain "what was that" she said to him [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''BRUH I AM MALE!!!''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima said as she stared at Will with a killing intent*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] ''or have you gone horribly blind and horribly deaf....?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William grabbed his bracelet "N-Nothing" He said in pain before looking at Kajima "You are?" He said snapping his fingers behind his back making him a girl "It doesn't look like it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back