• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed back haplily with a small smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to kiss Shira as she smiled into the kiss and closed her eyes*

Roman said:
"Well, we will just have to keep whichever it is, boy or girl safe. I don't know, I'll figure it out a different time." Roman said quietly. "So what now?"
Snow: Dinner party...?? *asks hopefully, looking at him with big puppy dog blue eyes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo finished singing as she went over to Mitsu and pet her head*
''long time no see...''

''yes...Neo can sing as if shes under a trance or different person even a different age. its what i find so interesting about her''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "That voice.....It sounds so familiar" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo finished singing as she went over to Mitsu and pet her head*
''long time no see...''

''yes...Neo can sing as if shes under a trance or different person even a different age. its what i find so interesting about her''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Wh-what did I do. My tail feels like some one was trying to break it" she said quietly to neo as her tail whipped around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled before kissing back down to her neck

shira blushed "y-you tease" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
She blushed again as she accidentally let a moan slip out that she was trying stop.

Jennete said:
Snow: Dinner party...?? *asks hopefully, looking at him with big puppy dog blue eyes*
Roman panicked when she gave him the puppy eyes and nodded. "You cheater... I can't go up against those eyes!" He said laughing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh...?''

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "Nevermind" He said before looking at her "So how the hell did you guys find us?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wh-what did I do. My tail feels like some one was trying to break it" she said quietly to neo as her tail whipped around

[/QUOTE]
*Neo smiled innocently and giggled a bit*

''well, you did just stab Will's arm twice with your tail and you did dig your nails right into his chest. but its understandable that you were in fear''

Shiroe Kurona]Tim also cuddled with Lana and closed his eyes to fall asleep ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL])
Lana slowly sat up and groaned as she rubbed her eyes as she looked around

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki continued to kiss Shira as she smiled into the kiss and closed her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
Shira did the same as yuki as she slipped her arms around yukis back

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Nevermind" He said before looking at her "So how the hell did you guys find us?"
''I gave Mitsu a necklace which bounded to her soul so i know what serious harm she experiences. if its really urgent.you can almost say im her Guardian or something like that''

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "What?" He asked her
"Nothing." she says shaking her head. "I was looking at the... time" she says as she looked at it. "Yep, its 10:38" she says looking back at Marcus

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira did the same as yuki as she slipped her arms around yukis back

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then wrapped her arms around Shira's neck not really pulling her down as she continued to kiss her*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''I gave Mitsu a necklace which bounded to her soul so i know what serious harm she experiences. if its really urgent.you can almost say im her Guardian or something like that''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William smiled a little "That was a very soothing voice....It was like how my Mother used to sing to me" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled as he layed on her and layed a hand on her shoulder "It was geting lonely" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "I know it was, wasn't it" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
"Nothing." she says shaking her head. "I was looking at the... time" she says as she looked at it. "Yep, its 10:38" she says looking back at Marcus
Marcus shrugged "Alright he said before taking off his shirt" And stretching

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "Alright he said before taking off his shirt" And stretching
Sam blushed and looked down at her hands Its times like this, when I wish I wasn't a damn Succubus She thought to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back