• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah~ so your ticklish here~? fufufu~''
*She said as she nuzzled Shira's stomach playfully*

[/QUOTE]
Shira tryed to stop yuki but couldn't as she laughed "a-stop it yukiiiii" she said through laughs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras tail just dug deeper into will while her nails grew a little and sharpened as the perced wills chest and drew blood

[/QUOTE]
ooh...crap, hey @shortyshot8 , should i help? il use Neo since...yea pretty much her first friend tho...i dunno ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira tryed to stop yuki but couldn't as she laughed "a-stop it yukiiiii" she said through laughs

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kept nuzzling her stomach as she then stopped to look at Shira giggling*

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged him without thinking. "You don't have to talk about it" she says sadly @shortyshot8 , should i help? il use Neo since...yea pretty much her first friend tho...i dunno ))

(I would have anyone help me at this point so go for it)

Roman said:
"So then one just gained the older sibling complex. Well, how do we keep our child from ending up with the same situation?" Roman asked curiously. "Is there even a way to prevent that?"
Snow: I suppose... *confused and she shrugs, only 1600 years old... not enough time to know how to be a mother*

shortyshot8 said:
William's eye twitched "D-Damn it....What the hell are you doing?" He said in pain still trying to pull the tail out
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ooh...crap, hey @shortyshot8 , should i help? il use Neo since...yea pretty much her first friend tho...i dunno ))

[/QUOTE]
(Mitsu doesn't even now whats going on)

Mitsues tail suddenly split down the middle becomeing two as the other one stabed into his arm too

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her back "Yeah" He said softly before going wide eyed as he dropped to his knees putting his hands against his own cheeks as his eyes glowed both saying the number 10
Sam gasps. "What the hell she says kneeling down. "Marcus are you okay." she says noticing 10 on his cheeks her eyes widen

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked before hugging her back "Yeah" He said softly before going wide eyed as he dropped to his knees putting his hands against his own cheeks as his eyes glowed both saying the number 10

(I would have anyone help me at this point so go for it)
sure)))

*Neo teleported to Mitsu's and Will's location*

*Kajima came a long too*

''i heard Neo saying something's wrong with Mitsu. so whats up with her Will?''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Mitsu doesn't even now whats going on)
Mitsues tail suddenly split down the middle becomeing two as the other one stabed into his arm too

[/QUOTE]
William gritted his teeth "What the hell are you doing!?" He yelled out in pain

Mayyflower said:
Sam gasps. "What the hell she says kneeling down. "Marcus are you okay." she says noticing 10 on his cheeks her eyes widen
Marcus suddenly passes out on the floor

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed "th-that tickled" she said embarasingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hahaha, may i tickle you more~?''

*Yuki said playfully*

Himeragi Seiker]sure))) [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo teleported to Mitsu's and Will's location*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima came a long too*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] ''i heard Neo saying something's wrong with Mitsu. so whats up with her Will?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William pointed to the tails in his arm "I have no clue but could you help!?" He yelled

Jennete said:
Snow: I suppose... *confused and she shrugs, only 1600 years old... not enough time to know how to be a mother*
"Well, we will just have to keep whichever it is, boy or girl safe. I don't know, I'll figure it out a different time." Roman said quietly. "So what now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu yelled in fear as her tails stabed into his arm more trying to get him to let go of her tail

[/QUOTE]
William continued trying to pull out the tail

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nibbled a little bit harder then nibbled down to collar bone

[/QUOTE]
Euloria continued blushing like crazy as she tried her best to keep her composure but failing, greatly as her face became more and more red as she placed her hands on his chest.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus suddenly passes out on the floor
Sam grabbed him and picked him up with her strength and teleported to his dorm and layed im on his bed. "What the hell just happened" she mutters to herself as she sits down on the couch

Mayyflower said:
Sam grabbed him and picked him up with her strength and teleported to his dorm and layed im on his bed. "What the hell just happened" she mutters to herself as she sits down on the couch
Marcus's eyes slowly open after an hour "Ten" He mumbles as he sits up

Roman said:
(( @shortyshot8 have you seen my new title? xD ))
(???)

Roman said:
(( @shortyshot8 have you seen my new title? xD ))
(I think I love you)

Nonalaka said:
Euloria continued blushing like crazy as she tried her best to keep her composure but failing, greatly as her face became more and more red as she placed her hands on his chest.
Daniel kissed back up to her neck as he placed a hand on her him before he kissed back up to her cheek

shortyshot8 said:
William pointed to the tails in his arm "I have no clue but could you help!?" He yelled
''so first off, i think you should let go of her tail. since it irritates the tail''

''oh and also...i dunno, cant we just wake her up?''

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back