• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko is sleeping on Amara's stomach in her little fox form*
we can leave it like that xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Okay xD since the last reply was about the wedding I couldn't answer so I just made her sleep xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "I can't tell you that" He said happily to her
I bought he wasn't suppose to know any of this....quite strange, Nora thought as she grinned at him."Why? Cause a magician never tells his secrets?"

WeirdPrincess said:
I bought he wasn't suppose to know any of this....quite strange, Nora thought as she grinned at him."Why? Cause a magician never tells his secrets?"
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah that would be it" He said not planning on revealing it "Though the Fire was bigger than it should have been.....Strange"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper shook his jeans into her neck "no. It's cute when you laugh" he said before he nuzzled her neck some more

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed some more. "Oh my" she says squirming a bit

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his head in thought, "Wouldn't we have to keep them on the same page about everything? Because that's why you and Rain fell out at first, through differences in likes and dislikes."
Snow: Well Rain and I were very close and we could speak in each others mind while the other was out but she got too protective over me and killed everyone she thought would hurt us.....that is when we fell out of speaking terms

shortyshot8 said:
William continued ignoring the pain as he went faster "What the hell is up with this tail?"
Mitsus Tail suddenly turned into an arrow head at the tip and stabed into wills arm as she yelled in fear wills actions obviously messing with her dreams and mental state as her nails dug into his chest while her tail stabed into his upper arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nibbled up and down euloriaas neck as he smiled into it

[/QUOTE]
"I-I t-told you that tickles" she said as she tried to hold in a quiet moan her blush getting darker.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah that would be it" He said not planning on revealing it "Though the Fire was bigger than it should have been.....Strange"
"That's okay! It's still pretty cool though." Nora said as she rocked on her heels."How long have you been a magician for?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsus Raul suddenly turned into an arrow head at the tip and stabed into wills arm as she yelled in fear wills actions obviously messing with her dreams and mental state as her nails dug into his chest while her tail stabed into his upper arm

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened in pain "D-Damn it...." He mumbled as he tried to pull the tail out

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she sat back up and sighed looking around the living room while she ran a hand through yukis hair [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki only nuzzled Shira's stomach*

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's okay! It's still pretty cool though." Nora said as she rocked on her heels."How long have you been a magician for?"
Marcus smiled "About 2 years now" He said happily before stopping "M-My family....That's right....They died" He said looking down

(Song in the background [media]

[/media])

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "About 2 years now" He said happily before stopping "M-My family....That's right....They died" He said looking down
(Song in the background [media]

[/media])
Sam frowned. "My father died tonight.. my mother died when I was a little girl.. So your not alone." she says putting a hand on his shoulder

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned. "My father died tonight.. my mother died when I was a little girl.. So your not alone." she says putting a hand on his shoulder
Marcus continued looking down "They were hung...I could do nothing to save them" He said sadly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "th-that tickles" she said down to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''ah~ so your ticklish here~? fufufu~''

*She said as she nuzzled Shira's stomach playfully*

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened in pain "D-Damn it...." He mumbled as he tried to pull the tail out
Shiras tail just dug deeper into will while her nails grew a little and sharpened as the perced wills chest and drew blood

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras tail just dug deeper into will while her nails grew a little and sharpened as the perced wills chest and drew blood

[/QUOTE]
William's eye twitched "D-Damn it....What the hell are you doing?" He said in pain still trying to pull the tail out

Jennete said:
Snow: Well Rain and I were very close and we could speak in each others mind while the other was out but she got too protective over me and killed everyone she thought would hurt us.....that is when we fell out of speaking terms
"So then one just gained the older sibling complex. Well, how do we keep our child from ending up with the same situation?" Roman asked curiously. "Is there even a way to prevent that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back