• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed her neck some more before he started to nibble softly on her neck

Jasper smiled and nuzzled Ravens neck happily "mhm" he said

[/QUOTE]
Raven giggled for the first time in forever. "That tickles" she says smiling

Roman said:
"Would I be able to fix the two soul thing?" Roman asked. "Like with you and Rain?"
Snow: Well our child *now using singular* would not have the necklace that switched them... They would be connected hopefully like how they are supposed to be

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed her neck some more before he started to nibble softly on her neck

Jasper smiled and nuzzled Ravens neck happily "mhm" he said

[/QUOTE]
Euloria began to blush uncontrollably as her head tilted more.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I don't know...But I feel drawn to both of you" He said softly
Sam blushed. "Nora...maybe... but me... nooo" she says frowning that she has to lie

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed lightly,"Well....we've never met before. This is our first time seeing you." @shortyshot8 @Mayyflower
Marcus shrugged "Weird" He said to himself "I remember what I used to be" He said happily "My job was that I was...A magician"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at all of them "I feel like I know you all" He said nervously

William moved his hand up and down her tail "Hmm" He said ignoring the pain in his wrist
Mitsu blushed gasping some more as her tail tarted to slide up wills arm

Jennete said:
Snow: Well our child *now using singular* would not have the necklace that switched them... They would be connected hopefully like how they are supposed to be
Roman rubbed his head in thought, "Wouldn't we have to keep them on the same page about everything? Because that's why you and Rain fell out at first, through differences in likes and dislikes."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed gasping some more as her tail tarted to slide up wills arm

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head a little as he continued going a bit faster looking at her tail

Himeragi Seiker]do i owe any posts?)) @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
((None for me but Amara is home, asleep in her room if you want to interact?))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "Weird" He said to himself "I remember what I used to be" He said happily "My job was that I was...A magician"
"You were a magician? Got any cool card tricks to show us?" Nora asked.

Mayyflower said:
Raven giggled for the first time in forever. "That tickles" she says smiling
Jasper nuzzled Ravens neck more in a loving way not carring if it tickeled for her knowing she hadent laughed in a long time

WeirdPrincess said:
"You were a magician? Got any cool card tricks to show us?" Nora asked.
Marcus laughed "Oh I don't use cards...I use Fire" He said as he quickly made a poof of Fire from his hands

Nonalaka said:
((None for me but Amara is home, asleep in her room if you want to interact?))
*Emiko is sleeping on Amara's stomach in her little fox form*

we can leave it like that xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper nuzzled Ravens neck more in a loving way not carring if it tickeled for her knowing she hadent laughed in a long time

[/QUOTE]
"Stoppppp" she says laughing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira bent down and kissed yuki lovingly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kissed back lovingly as she smiled into the kiss*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu yelped in fear as her nails started to dig into his chest

[/QUOTE]
William continued ignoring the pain as he went faster "What the hell is up with this tail?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back