• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped "Why am I here at a school?" He asked looking around "What is going on?" He asked himself as he looked at his hands before up at Ally "Cosplayers huh?"
Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Ally. Were humans to him, hide your ears She said through her head
"Yeah thats what the ears and tail are for" she laughed nervously, her ears perking up "I uh.. created them myself so they do whatever my brain says" she lies.

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Snow: It could be a couple of weeks...maybe a month.. depending on how much energy there is.. *she smiles hugging Roman* We should have a dinner party and invite everyone over and tell them We are married and having children!!
"C-children? I thought we were having one. 'One'." Roman complained. "How many is the most?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and stretched "Maaaan" He said happily "What year is it?" He asked jokingly
"2015" she says smiling at him. "Im Sam by the way." she says quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and stretched "Maaaan" He said happily "What year is it?" He asked jokingly
"It's uh...2015 i think....I'm not really sure. I don't keep track of that." Nora mumbled as she took a step back.

Mayyflower said:
"2015" she says smiling at him. "Im Sam by the way." she says quietly
WeirdPrincess said:
"It's uh...2015 i think....I'm not really sure. I don't keep track of that." Nora mumbled as she took a step back.
Marcus's eyes widened "Wha-What? There's no way...When I last remembered it was 1847"

Roman said:
"C-children? I thought we were having one. 'One'." Roman complained. "How many is the most?" He asked
Snow:*sniffs thinking he is upset and shrinks back* It depends on the amount of power......

LunaCrosby said:
"Sorry if I upset you, i just dont want anybody taking advantage of you" he says.
She shook her head "y-you didn't upset me" she looked up at him "Thanks for caring"

Jennete said:
Snow:*sniffs thinking he is upset and shrinks back* It depends on the amount of power......
"I'm not angry or anything. I just didn't expect you to say children." Roman made his way back by Snow and wrapped his arm around her. "Sorry if I scared you."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before peeking over her to look at her rear end "How the hell does it come out again?" He asked himself still thinking of the tail

Marcus smiled "You all seem like very nice people" He said happily
"Most of the time...Yea" she says smiling. "Whats your name?" she asks even though she already knew it. @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"I'm not angry or anything. I just didn't expect you to say children." Roman made his way back by Snow and wrapped his arm around her. "Sorry if I scared you."
Snow:*happy now and she wraps her arms around his neck, hugging back* Well even if we only have one they will have two souls like Rain and I were two people sharing one body.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before peeking over her to look at her rear end "How the hell does it come out again?" He asked himself still thinking of the tail

Mitsu shifted in her sleep and slid closer to William not knowing what he was doing

shortyshot8 said:

Nora chuckled,"Well who wouldn't be nice to you. You seem like a friendly guy." @Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back