• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"There's no reason to say sorry" he sighs.
"Well there is, I-I made you worry about a stupid thing I do that shouldn't bother me" she shook her head "I-Its the past, there's no reason to be a crybaby about it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled slightly in her sleep as she layed with him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her "I really wonder......How does your tail work" He said to himself "And how do I get it out?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes widened "EVERYONE GET BACK!!!" He yelled not thinking it would happen so quickly
Nora sighed lightly before taking a few steps back, thinking What the hell is going on....?

Nonalaka said:
"Well there is, I-I made you worry about a stupid thing I do that shouldn't bother me" she shook her head "I-Its the past, there's no reason to be a crybaby about it"
Allen grabbed her shoulders "every little thing isn't your fault, don't apologise for little incidents that you can't control" he said sternly.

Daniel reaver]Jasper sighed as he sat on the roof of the school "I haven't seen her in a while" he said quietly his cold expression on his face as stared at the sky [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven layed in the grass and looked up at the stars

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled down at her "I love you" he whispered

[/QUOTE]
She smiled back "I love you too" she replied happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes turned pure white as Al was sucked inside of him making a blinding light before only one boy fell to the ground
@WeirdPrincess
Sam went over to the boy and knelt down beside him. "Is this Marcus?" she asks herself

SoulofTobi said:
@Mayyflower
(i'm crashing, good night)
Amaya smiled happily "I read, and go on mini adventures" she says laughing at his milkstashe

Mayyflower said:
Sam went over to the boy and knelt down beside him. "Is this Marcus?" she asks herself

Amaya smiled happily "I read, and go on mini adventures" she says laughing at his milkstashe
The boy's eyes slowly opened "Wh-What? What happened?" He asked himself

LunaCrosby said:
Allen grabbed her shoulders "every little thing isn't your fault, don't apologise for little incidents that you can't control" he said sternly.
She stared at him, taken aback by his reaction a bit "R-Right, O-Okay" she said quietly "I-I guess i-its a habit."

shortyshot8 said:
The boy's eyes slowly opened "Wh-What? What happened?" He asked himself
Sam smiled lightly. "You hit your head and we found you like this." she lied not knowing what to say.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled lightly. "You hit your head and we found you like this." she lied not knowing what to say.
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head as she moved closer,"This is new....who is this?" She asked softly as she stood next to Sam. @Mayyflower
The boy slowly stood up wobbling a little "Where am I?" He asked as he looked around "This doesn't look much like Boston"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head as she moved closer,"This is new....who is this?" She asked softly as she stood next to Sam. @Mayyflower
Sam looked over at Nora. "I think this is Marcus." she says softly Dont mention us being supernatural were humans to him she says threw Nora's minds

Roman said:
"Makes sense... How long do we wait now?" Roman asked as he stared at the lake. "Wow..."
Snow: It could be a couple of weeks...maybe a month.. depending on how much energy there is.. *she smiles hugging Roman* We should have a dinner party and invite everyone over and tell them We are married and having children!!

Mayyflower said:
Sam grabbed him to balance him. "Were at a school." she says softly to im
Marcus gulped "Why am I here at a school?" He asked looking around "What is going on?" He asked himself as he looked at his hands before up at Ally "Cosplayers huh?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at Marcus, her cat ears twitching slightly.
@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess
Sam looked at Ally. Were humans to him, hide your ears She said through her head

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped "Why am I here at a school?" He asked looking around "What is going on?" He asked himself as he looked at his hands before up at Ally "Cosplayers huh?"
Sam looked at Ally. "Yea she loves cats so much" she says smiling a little. @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
"Yup! We're cosplaying at the moment. She looks cool though right?" Nora said as she looked over at Ally.

LunaCrosby said:
"You need to learn that not everything's your fault" he sighs.
She didn't answer, she simply looked at the ground nodding slowly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yup! We're cosplaying at the moment. She looks cool though right?" Nora said as she looked over at Ally.
Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Ally. Were humans to him, hide your ears She said through her head

Sam looked at Ally. "Yea she loves cats so much" she says smiling a little. @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess
Marcus sighed and stretched "Maaaan" He said happily "What year is it?" He asked jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back