• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at Ally and lit his own hand on fire "Shut up" He said in a pained voice

Jack sighed "I was afraid of that" He said before kissing her forehead "You can't string us along like that"
Sam stared at Jacks hand. "Can I go.." she asks looking at a nearby tree

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed at her "thanks for the vote of confidence my little goddess" he said as he took the first bite of eggs "these are delicious, thank you." he said smiling at her "you really are beautiful you know" he said watching her.
Amaya smiled. "Why thank you " she says taking a drink of her milk as her tail swayed softly

Nonalaka said:
The dragon chirped happily as it nuzzled his hand before running off to play with its toys.
Daniel smiled before he appeared over euloria and smiled as he got on all fours over her with an inocent grin "hi babe" he said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I think I need a shower" He said as he stood up "Feel free to join if you want" He said with a wink
Mitsu and nodded "o-oh" she said to him

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body "hush" she said and hid her mouth with the towel.
shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at Ally and lit his own hand on fire "Shut up" He said in a pained voice

Jack sighed "I was afraid of that" He said before kissing her forehead "You can't string us along like that"
"I know....and I'm sorry for everything..."Nora whispered softly."As much as I want to marry you still....I was hurt when I saw you with Sam and then everything just spiraled out of control. I didn't know you lost your memory of me or anything really....all I felt was pain and anger....if you're happy with Sam though, I'll leave." She said as she glanced over at her. God....I'm sorry Tyler....but you aren't Jack....and I'm sorry Jack....for messing everything up and just...ugh!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled before he appeared over euloria and smiled as he got on all fours over her with an inocent grin "hi babe" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "What does that mean?" He asked teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack held on tighter "Just wait!" He snapped angrily
Ally growled at him "don't hold her against her own will, and don't snap at women. Shes upset and wants to leave" she said angrily, the growls getting louder.

Mayyflower said:
Sam turned her head and narrowed her eyes. She huffed angrily
WeirdPrincess said:
"I know....and I'm sorry for everything..."Nora whispered softly."As much as I want to marry you still....I was hurt when I saw you with Sam and then everything just spiraled out of control. I didn't know you lost your memory of me or anything really....all I felt was pain and anger....if you're happy with Sam though, I'll leave." She said as she glanced over at her. God....I'm sorry Tyler....but you aren't Jack....and I'm sorry Jack....for messing everything up and just...ugh!
Jack sighed "I can't do this to either of you so......." He let go of Sam and stood up "I will just leave you both" He said sadly trying to fight off tears

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled before he appeared over euloria and smiled as he got on all fours over her with an inocent grin "hi babe" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was surprised by his sudden appearance, she looked up at him and giggled "Hey there" she replied nuzzling his nose.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "What does that mean?" He asked teasingly
"N-nothing just go take your shower" she said as she threw a pillow at will

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was surprised by his sudden appearance, she looked up at him and giggled "Hey there" she replied nuzzling his nose.
Daniel smiled and nuzzled back "feeling relaxed?" He asked her playfully as he sat there on all fours over him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-nothing just go take your shower" she said as she threw a pillow at will

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled as he caught the pillow before going into the bathroom

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I can't do this to either of you so......." He let go of Sam and stood up "I will just leave you both" He said sadly trying to fight off tears
Nonalaka said:
She stared at him, blinking a few times. "O-oh, right" she began to pull at her sleeves again "S-Sorry"
"Please tell me" he sighed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Why thank you " she says taking a drink of her milk as her tail swayed softly
Ayen drank his milk as well "so what do you usually do to pass the time Amaya?" he said as he finished his milk, and he had a milk mustache.

shortyshot8 said:
Nora grabbed him quickly,"Wait just a minute! Don't leave, look....you like Sam right?" She asked as she fiddled with the ring on her finger.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-nothing just go take your shower" she said as she threw a pillow at will

Daniel smiled and nuzzled back "feeling relaxed?" He asked her playfully as he sat there on all fours over him

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and nodded "Very" she chuckled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grabbed him quickly,"Wait just a minute! Don't leave, look....you like Sam right?" She asked as she fiddled with the ring on her finger.
Jack frowned "I'm not going to have you say that" He said looking at her "Don't you dare tell me to just have her" He looked at his hand "Here if you both don't believe I can't love again let me prove it" He said breaking his ring finger

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jeez." She mumbled as she sat there on the bed

[/QUOTE]
(Time skip?)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "I'm not going to have you say that" He said looking at her "Don't you dare tell me to just have her" He looked at his hand "Here if you both don't believe I can't love again let me prove it" He said breaking his ring finger

(Time skip?)
(Idk)

LunaCrosby said:
"Please tell me" he sighed.
She shook her head "Its nothing really, it happens alot, I just get dreams of well, when I was still a "Lab rat" they were a bit less than kind...." she said before facing away "T-Thats stupid t-though."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and nodded "Very" she chuckled.
Daniel smiled then lened down and kissed her cheek then her lips before kissing her nose "good" he said to her

shortyshot8 said:
William finally walked out with a towel tied around his waist
Mitsu layed there passed out on the bed

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Its nothing really, it happens alot, I just get dreams of well, when I was still a "Lab rat" they were a bit less than kind...." she said before facing away "T-Thats stupid t-though."
"Do you know where these people are?" He asks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled then lened down and kissed her cheek then her lips before kissing her nose "good" he said to her

Mitsu layed there passed out on the bed

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her before laying next to her "God I'm bored" He said before beginning to look at a book of spells

shortyshot8 said:

(Time skip?)
"What are you doing?! Are you that reckless?" Nora asked as she looked at his finger."Damn it Jack....don't say those type of things!" She exclaimed, waving her hand and healing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back