• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "He hasn't given up on you completely just yet but you might wanna hurry" He said teasingly
"You're so infuriating right now." Nora growled as she pushed him."God....I can't believe I'm doing this....I'm going! I swear, if this is a trick it's your head!" Nora yelled before vanishing and appearing next to Jack.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so infuriating right now." Nora growled as she pushed him."God....I can't believe I'm doing this....I'm going! I swear, if this is a trick it's your head!" Nora yelled before vanishing and appearing next to Jack.
Jack looked shocked "N-Nora!?!" He said clearly surprised

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen watched as he heard the sizzle and popping of the eggs confirmed that at least cooking would still be close enough to what it was be for that he could easily relearn it. "you seem used to this, my goddess." he said watching her work.
Amaya looked at Ayen and smiled "Yea I cook everyday" she says stirring the eggs. "want anything else with the eggs" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Th-then I'll punish you for thinking dirty thoughts about me" she said embarasingly to him

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Oh? And how will you do that?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked "N-Nora!?!" He said clearly surprised
Nora looked at him and smiled sheepishly,"Hey...." She said, rubbing the back of her head. Crap! I don't know what to say!

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and smiled sheepishly,"Hey...." She said, rubbing the back of her head. Crap! I don't know what to say!
Jack stared at her before looking away "What do you want?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I don't know but I will" she said as she looked at him blushing some more

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "To hell with it" He said before kissing her on the lips

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I was worried... I didn't know what was happening" he said quietly.
She stared at him, blinking a few times. "O-oh, right" she began to pull at her sleeves again "S-Sorry"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen and smiled "Yea I cook everyday" she says stirring the eggs. "want anything else with the eggs" she says smiling
Ayen laughed a little "i think i got the better side of the relationship, i get a perfect girl, and yet all you get is a dysfunctional Fae." he said cheerfully "and some milk to go with the eggs would be nice." he said in a happy tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](;-; im sorryyyy)

[/QUOTE]
((Its okay, don't be upset *pat* *pat* :'3))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed and went wide eyed before she slowly closed her eyes and placed her hands on his chest

[/QUOTE]
William continued kissing her roughly trying not to give in to lust

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stared at her before looking away "What do you want?" He asked
I want you back, Nora though before she sighed."I just....I don't know....I still love you and I just...I regret saying that you should die." She said softly as she looked at the ground."I understand if you hate me now.....I fucked up and all....I just wanted you to know that I still love you."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed a little "i think i got the better side of the relationship, i get a perfect girl, and yet all you get is a dysfunctional Fae." he said cheerfully "and some milk to go with the eggs would be nice." he said in a happy tone.
Amaya smiled as he said 'milk' "I would say dysfunctional." she says smiling as she put the eggs on a plate and poured two glasses of milk

WeirdPrincess said:
I want you back, Nora though before she sighed."I just....I don't know....I still love you and I just...I regret saying that you should die." She said softly as she looked at the ground."I understand if you hate me now.....I fucked up and all....I just wanted you to know that I still love you."
Jack's heart began beating fast as he looked at Nora and to Sam not knowing what to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back