• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine" she says and blushes, though his mask hid it.
"I-I d-didn't kknow I was..." she cleared her throat and continued to look away, she couldn't bring herself to look at him for doing such an embarrassing thing. She nervously tugged at her sleeves.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen followed her without question and watch as she turned on the stove "if you what i have some seasoning in my pouches to add flavor to the eggs" he said well staying out of her way.
Amaya nods as she grabs the eggs and turned on the stove and put a skillet on it. "Yes please." She says holding her hand out at she cracks the eggs into a bowl and stirring it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded into his chest "I love you" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you too" He said softly before sighing "Also the whole nodding into my chest thing is also...A turn on" He said rolling over

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Then why did you chose Tyler over him?" He asked

William looked up at her "Ye-Yeah I know but I don't want to force you to do that" He said nervously
"I don't know alright! I just had to make a quick decision...one of them would have gotten hurt either way..."Nora whispered as she stared at her hands."I regret it....I regret everything....being born, being alive, my mistakes, my everything....I just want to die."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods as she grabs the eggs and turned on the stove and put a skillet on it. "Yes please." She says holding her hand out at she cracks the eggs into a bowl and stirring it
Ayen when and grabbed his vials of onion powder, garlic powder, and various pepper powders and walked back to Amaya holding them "this is what i have at the moment" he said before telling her what each one was.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you too" He said softly before sighing "Also the whole nodding into my chest thing is also...A turn on" He said rolling over
Mitsu looked up at will and blushed "s-stop being a pervert" she said quietly as she looked away with her eyes then back to him

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know alright! I just had to make a quick decision...one of them would have gotten hurt either way..."Nora whispered as she stared at her hands."I regret it....I regret everything....being born, being alive, my mistakes, my everything....I just want to die."
Al chuckled a little "You mean you didn't notice?" He asked pointing at the ring as it was back to it's original state of being a blue heart shaped diamond "Though to be honest I'm surprised you chose the man you were going to marry to die"

Nonalaka said:
"I-I d-didn't kknow I was..." she cleared her throat and continued to look away, she couldn't bring herself to look at him for doing such an embarrassing thing. She nervously tugged at her sleeves.
"Its fine... what were you dreaming about?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked up at will and blushed "s-stop being a pervert" she said quietly as she looked away with her eyes then back to him

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "Me? A pervert?" He said jokingly before kissing her head

Nonalaka said:
Camilla blinked a few times before smiling "Ah, that's better! "Let's play!" She said as she ran into place.
Asuka giggled as she threw the ball up and hit it towards Camilla."Alright! Heads up!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen when and grabbed his vials of onion powder, garlic powder, and various pepper powders and walked back to Amaya holding them "this is what i have at the moment" he said before telling her what each one was.
"Pick a couple" she says looking at the spices

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed "y-yes. A pervert" she said embarasingly to him

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "You haven;t even seen perverted yet" He said before rolling over pinning her to the bed not actually planning to do anything

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine... what were you dreaming about?" He asked.
She continued to face away from him as she hugged her knees to her chest "I-I don't know what you are talking about!"

Mitsu blushed badly as she stared up at him "y-you better not be a secret oervert that thinks dirty thoughts about me all the time" she said embarasingly to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly as she stared up at him "y-you better not be a secret oervert that thinks dirty thoughts about me all the time" she said embarasingly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "And if I am?" He asked teasingly "You act like it's a bad thing"

Mayyflower said:
"Pick a couple" she says looking at the spices
Ayen picked out the onion, garlic and red pepper "here these should go good together" he said as he offered the to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back