• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen froze a bit but lightly hugged her back, he didn't excpect yo be hugged.
She didn't move after that, she hid her face into him as she went back to sleep again, as the shivering stopped.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blinked back tears. "So how am I suppose to never leave you" she says clearing the lump she felt in her throat
Jack sighed "The only thing I can think of is....You have to lie to him...And keep him and what this school is a secret...If he finds out about the school he will run away and if the school finds out about him then...........He will die''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes love" she whispered to him as she nuzzled his ribs lovingly

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Yo-You might want to stop....That's a major turn on" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "The only thing I can think of is....You have to lie to him...And keep him and what this school is a secret...If he finds out about the school he will run away and if the school finds out about him then...........He will die''

William blushed more "Yo-You might want to stop....That's a major turn on" He said nervously
Mitsu blushed badly then slid on top of will and sat up staring down at him "w-will....... What do o need to do to keep you" she asked him quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly then slid on top of will and sat up staring down at him "w-will....... What do o need to do to keep you" she asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Wh-What do you mean?" He asked her nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Sam sat down. "I hate lying to people, why will he die if anyone finds out about him?" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised her eyebrow. "Well what would you like for breakfast?" she asks
Ayen started thinking and went to speak several times and stopped till finally a grin formed on his face and said seriously "i wish to devour the unborn" and wait a whole minute to say "in other word i want eggs" he said laughing to himself.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat down. "I hate lying to people, why will he die if anyone finds out about him?" she asks
Jack sighed "This school would have to make an example of what happens if another Human gets in" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen started thinking and went to speak several times and stopped till finally a grin formed on his face and said seriously "i wish to devour the unborn" and wait a whole minute to say "in other word i want eggs" he said laughing to himself.
Amaya nodded. "Okay then I will show you how to use a stove" she says quietly as she gets up and walks to the stove

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "Wh-What do you mean?" He asked her nervously
"I-I don't want you to cheat on me again.... So what do I have to do to ensure you will never leave me again" she asked him quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I don't want you to cheat on me again.... So what do I have to do to ensure you will never leave me again" she asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked "W-Well....I just want to be able to fully call you mine" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "This school would have to make an example of what happens if another Human gets in" He said softly
Sam sighed. "Why cant I have a normal life..." she huffs as she puts her head in her hands

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "W-Well....I just want to be able to fully call you mine" He said softly
Mitsu blushed badly "s-so I-I need to" she said embarasingly as she looked down at him a slight frown on her face. She really didn't want that yet but she didn't want to loose him again

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Why cant I have a normal life..." she huffs as she puts her head in her hands
Jack smiled "Just.....Make sure he doesn't leave...He is needed for this world" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly "s-so I-I need to" she said embarasingly as she looked down at him a slight frown on her face. She really didn't want that yet but she didn't want to loose him again

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "I-I mean you don't have to...." He said nervous of what was going on

LunaCrosby said:
Allen just stayed there hugging her, trying not to blush.
She continued to sleep, occasionally snuggling into him. After a while she began to wake up, she groggily moved her hand and patted his chest, feeling this odd pillow she seemed to be laying on before looking up, quickly realising it was Allen she let out a squeak as she scrambled up, and looked away quickly apologising. "S-s-sorry"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Just.....Make sure he doesn't leave...He is needed for this world" He said softly
Sam nodded as she brought her knees up to her head. "I just dont want to loose you jack..." she says letting a tear fall

shortyshot8 said:

William blushed more "I-I mean you don't have to...." He said nervous of what was going on
"I want you to never leave me again. No matter what" she said too him

shortyshot8 said:
Al leaned over her "Face it a little part of you wanted to see him suffer" He leaned close to her ear and whispered "To see him die"
Nora pushed him away and growled,"You're wrong! I would never want to see him die or suffer!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pushed him away and growled,"You're wrong! I would never want to see him die or suffer!"
Al laughed "Then why did you chose Tyler over him?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I want you to never leave me again. No matter what" she said too him

[/QUOTE]
William looked up at her "Ye-Yeah I know but I don't want to force you to do that" He said nervously

Mitsu n

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Then why did you chose Tyler over him?" He asked

William looked up at her "Ye-Yeah I know but I don't want to force you to do that" He said nervously
mitdu nodded then layed down on will and nuzzled his chest lovingly happy he didn't forcer her to do it

Nonalaka said:
She continued to sleep, occasionally snuggling into him. After a while she began to wake up, she groggily moved her hand and patted his chest, feeling this odd pillow she seemed to be laying on before looking up, quickly realising it was Allen she let out a squeak as she scrambled up, and looked away quickly apologising. "S-s-sorry"
"Its fine" she says and blushes, though his mask hid it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu n
mitdu nodded then layed down on will and nuzzled his chest lovingly happy he didn't forcer her to do it

[/QUOTE]
William wrapped his arms around her "I will never do that unless you are ready" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay then I will show you how to use a stove" she says quietly as she gets up and walks to the stove
Ayen followed her without question and watch as she turned on the stove "if you what i have some seasoning in my pouches to add flavor to the eggs" he said well staying out of her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back