• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed. "It wont be the same" she sighs
Jack made her look at him "He is actually a much better man than me....And I will be him" He said softly before kissing her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen picked out the onion, garlic and red pepper "here these should go good together" he said as he offered the to her.
Amaya nodded and grabbed the spices and sprinkled some of each into the yoke and stirred more before pouring it all in the skillet.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled as she threw the ball up and hit it towards Camilla."Alright! Heads up!"
"Heads up? Wh-" the ball flew right past her "O-oh" she laughed out "I guess I wasn't ready" she said chuckling as she picked up the ball "I'll pay more attention next time...I throw it now right?, loser serves?...."

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "You mean you didn't notice?" He asked pointing at the ring as it was back to it's original state of being a blue heart shaped diamond "Though to be honest I'm surprised you chose the man you were going to marry to die"
"I said I was sorry okay! I don't know what you want me to do!" Nora exclaimed as she looked back at Al. I'm an idiot....I wish I never said that....I...still love him even though he probably hates me now... She thought as she hugged her knees to her chest."I saw something before hand that made me upset and I guess that's what I based my feelings on.....I wish I never saw that....or was here or anything."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack made her look at him "He is actually a much better man than me....And I will be him" He said softly before kissing her
Sam kissed him back softly. "I find that hard to believe" she says quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"I heard you whimpering" he sighed
"S-so?, I have those all the time I-It doesn't mean anything...." she muttered.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I said I was sorry okay! I don't know what you want me to do!" Nora exclaimed as she looked back at Al. I'm an idiot....I wish I never said that....I...still love him even though he probably hates me now... She thought as she hugged her knees to her chest."I saw something before hand that made me upset and I guess that's what I based my feelings on.....I wish I never saw that....or was here or anything."
Al sighed "He lost his memories but now it's too late" He said dancing around "Or is it?"

Nonalaka said:
"Heads up? Wh-" the ball flew right past her "O-oh" she laughed out "I guess I wasn't ready" she said chuckling as she picked up the ball "I'll pay more attention next time...I throw it now right?, loser serves?...."
Asuka giggled,"Yeah you throw it now. I think it's loser serves cause it'd be pointless to just roll it back to me so I could serve it again." She said as she positioned her hands in the right place.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I love you too" Shira said softly as she looked down at her and smiled

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled back as she looks up at her*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled,"Yeah you throw it now. I think it's loser serves cause it'd be pointless to just roll it back to me so I could serve it again." She said as she positioned her hands in the right place.
Camilla nodded "Right of course" she stood back a bit "Heads up" she said assuming since Asuka said it she'd have to before hitting the ball over the net.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "He lost his memories but now it's too late" He said dancing around "Or is it?"
"Are you messing with me? Because if so, I'm really going to kick your ass." Nora said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and grabbed the spices and sprinkled some of each into the yoke and stirred more before pouring it all in the skillet.
Ayen watched as he heard the sizzle and popping of the eggs confirmed that at least cooking would still be close enough to what it was be for that he could easily relearn it. "you seem used to this, my goddess." he said watching her work.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "As me....Will you be with me one more time tonight?" He asked her
Sam wiped away one last tear she had let ball and nodded. "Of course." she says trying to smile

Mayyflower said:
Sam wiped away one last tear she had let ball and nodded. "Of course." she says trying to smile
Jack smirked "I will make it last" He said teasingly to her

((Whoops better not strand Amara she's just sleeping somewhere random xD ))

Amara stirred awake "what the.." she yawned and clicked her fingers warping herself back home in her own room to sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What the hell are you talking about?" Nora asked as she stood up."Tell me."
Al looked at her "He hasn't given up on you completely just yet but you might wanna hurry" He said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "And if I am?" He asked teasingly "You act like it's a bad thing"
@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back