• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more as she layed there and kidssed back

[/QUOTE]
William placed a hand on her chest as he kissed her more rough

Mitsu blushed and pushed away shaking her head and blushing with embarasment as wills hand was moved to her hip by her powers

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](B-but I keep missing nonas posts)

[/QUOTE]
((Its okay everyone does ;7; ahh, it was only the hatchling getting fed and being happy about it anyways))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's heart began beating fast as he looked at Nora and to Sam not knowing what to say
Nora looked at Sam before quickly looked away,"I'll uh....go if you want. I guess I interrupted something....sorry..."she mumbled. @Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Sam before quickly looked away,"I'll uh....go if you want. I guess I interrupted something....sorry..."she mumbled. @Mayyflower
Jack grabbed Sam's arm to keep her there as he looked at Nora "Do you love Tyler?" He asked sternly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](;-; still I don't like missing posts)

[/QUOTE]
((Do you need me to go find it? ovo))

LunaCrosby said:
(Yes fade)
Ulqui stepped out of the shower and stretched,"Damn that was a workout. Totally worth it." He said with a chuckle as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

Mitsu grabed him by his neck and pulled him back pressing her four hed to his "just don't put your hand in any place like that. Ok" she said as she blushed before pecking his lips then siting up with him

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
((Do you need me to go find it? ovo))
(No)

Ally saw Sam upset again, causing her to growl. And look at Nora and Jack, her eyes turned cat like as she stared "let go of Sam" she said and growled... like a wild animal being possessive over something.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed and pulled away "Aww you're no fun" He said jokingly

Jack grabbed Sam's arm to keep her there as he looked at Nora "Do you love Tyler?" He asked sternly
Sam looked at Jacks hand that griped her arm. "Jack..." she says quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu grabed him by his neck and pulled him back pressing her four hed to his "just don't put your hand in any place like that. Ok" she said as she blushed before pecking his lips then siting up with him
@shortyshot8

(No)

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Fine" He said a bit angry at himself for doing something like that

Daniel smiled at the dragon as he fed it "no that your fed go play. I want to relax with your mother some more" he said softly as he scratched the dragons neck

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu grabed him by his neck and pulled him back pressing her four hed to his "just don't put your hand in any place like that. Ok" she said as she blushed before pecking his lips then siting up with him
@shortyshot8

(No)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed and pulled away "Aww you're no fun" He said jokingly

"Depends on what you mean....as a friend of course....something more....maybe I don't know." Nora said softly as she looked at the ground again."I'm confused and hurt and just....feel like shit. I don't know what I want or who for that matter..."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally saw Sam upset again, causing her to growl. And look at Nora and Jack, her eyes turned cat like as she stared "let go of Sam" she said and growled... like a wild animal being possessive over something.
@shortyshot8
Sam looked over at Ally. "Its fine Ally" she says nodding. "Calm down" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui stepped out of the shower and stretched,"Damn that was a workout. Totally worth it." He said with a chuckle as he wrapped a towel around his waist.
Lucy stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body "hush" she said and hid her mouth with the towel.

LunaCrosby said:
@shortyshot8
Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Jacks hand that griped her arm. "Jack..." she says quietly
Jack looked at Ally and lit his own hand on fire "Shut up" He said in a pained voice

WeirdPrincess said:
"Depends on what you mean....as a friend of course....something more....maybe I don't know." Nora said softly as she looked at the ground again."I'm confused and hurt and just....feel like shit. I don't know what I want or who for that matter..."
Jack sighed "I was afraid of that" He said before kissing her forehead "You can't string us along like that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at the dragon as he fed it "no that your fed go play. I want to relax with your mother some more" he said softly as he scratched the dragons neck
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
The dragon chirped happily as it nuzzled his hand before running off to play with its toys.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I still love you. Just not yet ok" she said softly before pecking his lips again

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "I think I need a shower" He said as he stood up "Feel free to join if you want" He said with a wink

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as he said 'milk' "I would say dysfunctional." she says smiling as she put the eggs on a plate and poured two glasses of milk
Ayen laughed at her "thanks for the vote of confidence my little goddess" he said as he took the first bite of eggs "these are delicious, thank you." he said smiling at her "you really are beautiful you know" he said watching her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back