• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled then lened down and kissed her cheek then her lips before kissing her nose "good" he said to her

Mitsu layed there passed out on the bed

[/QUOTE]
She giggled lightly "Is she okay now?" She asked, reffering to the hatchling as she quickly glanced at the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What are you doing?! Are you that reckless?" Nora asked as she looked at his finger."Damn it Jack....don't say those type of things!" She exclaimed, waving her hand and healing it.
Jack frowned "I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU BOTH!" He yelled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu rolled into him when she felt him on the bed burrying her face into him in her sleep
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at her "Even her body is used to me" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU BOTH!" He yelled
"I'm not telling you to choose between us! I already messed up as it was so I'm saying be with her! She deserves to be happy!" Nora yelled back.

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you know where these people are?" He asks.
"No, they dumped me off in the middle of nowhere when they realised I wasn't working, for lack of a better way to explain it" she explained "why would that matter?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not telling you to choose between us! I already messed up as it was so I'm saying be with her! She deserves to be happy!" Nora yelled back.
Jack's eyes widened "EVERYONE GET BACK!!!" He yelled not thinking it would happen so quickly

Nonalaka said:
"No, they dumped me off in the middle of nowhere when they realised I wasn't working, for lack of a better way to explain it" she explained "why would that matter?"
"No reason" he said quickly and chuckked to hide what he was going to try to do.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "Is she okay now?" She asked, reffering to the hatchling as she quickly glanced at the door.
"She's fine" daniel said before kissing down to her neck then pulling away but not geting off of euloria yet

LunaCrosby said:
"No reason" he said quickly and chuckked to hide what he was going to try to do.
She raised a brow "Alright..." she sighed and lay back "I'm still sorry."

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body "hush" she said and hid her mouth with the towel.
Ulqui looked back at her and smirked,"Hush? Really?" He questioned as he grabbed a different towel and began to dry his hair.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu layed there as she slid an arm around his abdomin to keep him closer
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled more "Maybe someday we really will be able to do that" He said softly "But for now....I will support her"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She's fine" daniel said before kissing down to her neck then pulling away but not geting off of euloria yet

[/QUOTE]
She blushed "T-thats good" she said as she looked up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled more "Maybe someday we really will be able to do that" He said softly "But for now....I will support her"
Mitsu groaned a little in her sleep as she moved up and rested her head on his arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu groaned a little in her sleep as she moved up and rested her head on his arm

[/QUOTE]
William looked confused before laughing a little "Silly" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No no no no don't cry don't cry I uhhhhh I think it's my fault)

[/QUOTE]
( O.o its fine shes in the courtyard)

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked back at her and smirked,"Hush? Really?" He questioned as he grabbed a different towel and began to dry his hair.
"Yes." She said and put her clothes back in quietly "was I suppose to say something else?" She asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back