• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't think they will.... At least I-" Asuka started before the two swords disappeared from above her."Oh....I guess they're gone now."
Camilla blinked a few times before smiling "Ah, that's better! "Let's play!" She said as she ran into place.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he put a shirt on "i swear, i might just buy a cabin in the woods and live there with how much the world has changed" he said jokingly. "but sadly, it would be empty if i didn't have you with me Amaya." he said as he pulled another mint leaf out of one of his pouches.
Amaya blushed and nodded. "Well im here to teach you everything" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
"What do you mean" she asks softly
@LunaCrosby
Jack pulled away "Just....Never leave me okay?" He asked before kissing her on the lips

---------Meanwhile---------

The heart shaped diamond on Nora's finger turned blood red before cracking down the middle showing a broken heart

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Jack pulled away "Just....Never leave me okay?" He asked before kissing her on the lips
---------Meanwhile---------

The heart shaped diamond on Nora's finger turned blood red before cracking down the middle showing a broken heart

@WeirdPrincess
Sam blushed and kissed him back before saying "As long as you never leave me" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and nodded. "Well im here to teach you everything" she says smiling
Ayen blushed a litte "well, maybe not every thing" he says as he walks over and kisses her "but definitely a lot my little goddess." he said smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed and kissed him back before saying "As long as you never leave me" she says softly
Jack smiled a little "I.....I can't promise that....Unless you can appeal to the new me" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little "I.....I can't promise that....Unless you can appeal to the new me" He said softly
Sam tilted her head. "The new you?" she asks quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen blushed a litte "well, maybe not every thing" he says as he walks over and kisses her "but definitely a lot my little goddess." he said smiling.
Amaya nodded and kissed him back. "Yea not everything" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam tilted her head. "The new you?" she asks quietly
Jack looked down "I am not a person....But half of one....And a man named Al was the other half.....Tomorrow...We will become one....The man's name is Marcus and he knows NOTHING of Magic"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked down "I am not a person....But half of one....And a man named Al was the other half.....Tomorrow...We will become one....The man's name is Marcus and he knows NOTHING of Magic"
Sam backed up. "That made zero sense, you lost me at you are half a person." she says as she puts her hand on her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Sam backed up. "That made zero sense, you lost me at you are half a person." she says as she puts her hand on her mouth.
Jack sighed "I don't know how it works really....But please....When you see him don't tell him you are a Succubus....At least not right away...It will scare him"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and kissed him back. "Yea not everything" she says smiling
Ayen happily smiled back at her "so i guess its time i learn what we do for breakfast in this modern era." he said as takes in her image.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen began to shake her, frowning a bit
"A-Ah!" She sat up with a jolt, her eyes scanning the room they were still glazed over as her body was shivering in a sort of panic. Without warning she simply hugged him, admittedly she wasn't properly awake it was her subconscious.

Meanwhile:

Nora looked down at the ring as tears began to fall."I'm so sorry....I didn't want any of this to happen....I didn't want to choose..." She whispered as she watched the ring crack and turn blood red, showing the sign of a broken heart. She cried softly into her hands as she curled up on the floor, thinking about what she did. @shortyshot8

(@Daniel reaver did you miss my reply with William?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Meanwhile:
Nora looked down at the ring as tears began to fall."I'm so sorry....I didn't want any of this to happen....I didn't want to choose..." She whispered as she watched the ring crack and turn blood red, showing the sign of a broken heart. She cried softly into her hands as she curled up on the floor, thinking about what she did.
Al stood behind her and began laughing "Yo-You really thought that the idiot would care for you after that? Are you an idiot?" He said still laughing

Nonalaka said:
"A-Ah!" She sat up with a jolt, her eyes scanning the room they were still glazed over as her body was shivering in a sort of panic. Without warning she simply hugged him, admittedly she wasn't properly awake it was her subconscious.
Allen froze a bit but lightly hugged her back, he didn't excpect yo be hugged.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I don't know how it works really....But please....When you see him don't tell him you are a Succubus....At least not right away...It will scare him"
Sam frowned. "So you wont be around anymore.." she says with worry in her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned. "So you wont be around anymore.." she says with worry in her eyes
Jack sat down and nodded "He will also have to leave the school" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
(@Daniel reaver did you miss my reply with William?)

Al stood behind her and began laughing "Yo-You really thought that the idiot would care for you after that? Are you an idiot?" He said still laughing
"Shut up alright! I don't need your input!" Nora yelled as she glared at Al."I didn't know what to do alright? I didn't exactly want to choose between them, but I didn't have much of a choice."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen happily smiled back at her "so i guess its time i learn what we do for breakfast in this modern era." he said as takes in her image.
Amaya raised her eyebrow. "Well what would you like for breakfast?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shut up alright! I don't need your input!" Nora yelled as she glared at Al."I didn't know what to do alright? I didn't exactly want to choose between them, but I didn't have much of a choice."
Al leaned over her "Face it a little part of you wanted to see him suffer" He leaned close to her ear and whispered "To see him die"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sat down and nodded "He will also have to leave the school" He said softly
Sam blinked back tears. "So how am I suppose to never leave you" she says clearing the lump she felt in her throat

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly sligihtly not wanting him to stop as he rolled off of her then she rolled into his side and nuzzled him
@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Oops I missed yours xD )

William blushed a little "Mi-Mitsu" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back