• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I....what?!" Nora exclaimed as she looked up from her hands."What the hell!? Are you serious right now!? Fuck you!" She yelled, glaring at Akira.

...♅Akira laughed more and replied♅...

“ Sorry, but I have no interest in ‘fucking’ you. Nice try though~ ”

...♅Akira looked at Tyler and sighed heavily, soon replying♅...

“ Don't be such a bitch, Tyler. Get over it and move on. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira laughed more and replied♅...

“ Sorry, but I have no interest in ‘fucking’ you. Nice try though~ ”

...♅Akira looked at Tyler and sighed heavily, soon replying♅...

“ Don't be such a bitch, Tyler. Get over it and move on. ”

[/QUOTE]
(She meant she picked Jack to die over Tyler...)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya woke up to feeling eyes on her. She woke up and blushed. "Well morning" she says quietly
Ayen smiled at how cutely she reacted "good morning my beautiful goddess" he said as he kissed her forehead.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler seemed to go lifeless at the point. I-I... Don't believe it... He thought feeling heartbroken again. Dammit! Why was I so stupid!? I wish I could just burn in hell! He thought as tears streamed down his face. I knew she cared more about Jack... And I fell for her anyway...
Nora growled and looked over at Tyler before crying again. I don't think he understood what I meant....oh god....he probably hates me now because he thinks I was just toying with him... She thought as she slowly reached a hand out."Tyler?" She asked softly as she wiped away her tears.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nope, she picked Jack to live and Tyler to die xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(She told us in the PM........)

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "No, two is fine~ I just wasn't sure of the rules" she said bashfully before smiling "Let's play!"
"Ye-" Asuka started before she looked up as two swords appeared above her. She blinked and stared,"Well that's strange....they'll go away at some point!" She said with a shrug before looking back at Camilla and tossing the ball at her."Alright! Follow me then!" She said happily as she trotted towards a volleyball court.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ooh~ Okay xD Wait, so why is Tyler crying? XDDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yup....total forgot to say that Jack died....I screwed up xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ooh~ Okay xD Wait, so why is Tyler crying? XDDD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD he didn't understand either)

((Oops forgot Amara was still there xD ))

Before all the drama had happened, since Amaras nap had been interrupted by the whole ordeal she accidentally drifted off as she was sitting in the corner a hand supporting her head.

((Totally covered it... xD ))

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Fukushima Akira

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm sorry" she said and frowned, hugging her in a sisterly way.
Sam burst into tears. "I shouldn't have left him" she says sobbing as she hugged her back

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Sam burst into tears. "I shouldn't have left him" she says sobbing as she hugged her back
@shortyshot8
Jack's wings stopped and vanished as he fell to the ground right next to them "Th-That sucked"

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ye-" Asuka started before she looked up as two swords appeared above her. She blinked and stared,"Well that's strange....they'll go away at some point!" She said with a shrug before looking back at Camilla and tossing the ball at her."Alright! Follow me then!" She said happily as she trotted towards a volleyball court.
Camilla nervously looked up at the swords as she followed Asuka cautiously, how could she be so calm about it? She thought as she walked along, her gaze not moving from them

...♅Akira soon made the couch disappear and spoke as he began to walk away, slowly changing forms♅...

“ Well, my work here is done. Oh and for the record, I have no idea how Jack lost his memories and it was the Kraken that killed him, not me~ ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Nothing" he yawned and passed out.
Ilaani was fast asleep now as the aroma took quick effect she pulled the blanket up around her in her sleep and cuddled it.

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Jack's wings stopped and vanished as he fell to the ground right next to them "Th-That sucked"
@LunaCrosby
"Its not your fault" she Says soothingly and stares at Jack.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani was fast asleep now as the aroma took quick effect she pulled the blanket up around her in her sleep and cuddled it.
Allen woke up not too long after "yay shes asleep" he chuckled "no one can lie to me"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nervously looked up at the swords as she followed Asuka cautiously, how could she be so calm about it? She thought as she walked along, her gaze not moving from them
Asuka looked back at Camilla,"Is something wrong? You look a little worried." She said softly as she stopped and turned around.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not your fault" she Says soothingly and stares at Jack.

Allen woke up not too long after "yay shes asleep" he chuckled "no one can lie to me"
Jack slowly stood up and looked at them "Ummm.....Hi there" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back