• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "I dont want to find my true love, I gave up on that, Im a whore who needs to feed off of men to survive" she says looking down. "I hate being a succubus" she sighs
"Your not a whore" she says "you can't help it, without feeding you'll die" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He basically senses Nora's inner turmoil between who she loves, so Akira's trying to force her to realize who she loves more. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I honestly wouldn't mind if she chose Tyler sure Jack would be heartbroken but I wouldn't mind too much)

LunaCrosby said:
"Your not a whore" she says "you can't help it, without feeding you'll die" she says
Sam sighed. "Id rather die than feed off of pointless men" she says quietly

shortyshot8 said:
(I honestly wouldn't mind if she chose Tyler sure Jack would be heartbroken but I wouldn't mind too much)
((( How dare you dishonour us men's fighting spirit.

111.jpg
)))

(Well... That's a really hard decision. Tyler or Jack? Their both extremely powerful, equally caring... The only major difference I see here is their personalities....)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( How dare you dishonour us men's fighting spirit.
111.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(That's not nice...)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and closed his hand more, tightening his hold around Tyler and Jack's neck. He soon spoke, as his made a clicking sound with his mouth♅...
“ Above Asuka there's two swords, ready to fall and kill her. If you don't make a choice, all three of them will die. ”

((( There's nothing actually above Asuka, he's just lying to make things more interesting. )))

[/QUOTE]
(You know what....even if there isn't anything above her, I'm going to put those there anyway....cause why not)

"Fuck! I can't choose in a situation like this! Not matter the outcome I'm going to be sad either way!" Nora exclaimed as looked at both Jack and Tyler before staring over at Jack longer. More tears flowed down her face as she stared at him before mouthing the words 'I'm sorry...' She looked back at Akira,"Jack....I'm choosing Jack..." She cried into her hands. I'm terrible....why can't I just die in their place....I don't even care if I live anymore.... She thought sadly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Id rather die than feed off of pointless men" she says quietly
"Who ever broke your heart is the one while should die, men can be jerks... like this one I know but he's different" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"You yawned. Night" hr laughed.
"I-I did not!" She pouted as she pushed the blanket aside "I don't want to sleep!" She continued to protest.

WeirdPrincess said:
(You know what....even if there isn't anything above her, I'm going to put those there anyway....cause why not)
"Fuck! I can't choose in a situation like this! Not matter the outcome I'm going to be sad either way!" Nora exclaimed as looked at both Jack and Tyler before staring over at Jack longer. More tears flowed down her face as she stared at him before mouthing the words 'I'm sorry...' She looked back at Akira,"Jack....I'm choosing Jack..." She cried into her hands. I'm terrible....why can't I just die in their place....I don't even care if I live anymore.... She thought sadly.
A tear fell from Jack's face as he shook his head as if to say no to her choice

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira looked at Nora then burst into laughter, releasing Jack and Tyler. He spoke♅...

“ I can't believe you fell for that act! You're so gullible! Well, at least you know who you love more~ ”

Nonalaka said:
"I-I did not!" She pouted as she pushed the blanket aside "I don't want to sleep!" She continued to protest.
"You leave me no choice" he said and filled the room with an aroma that made whoever was there sleepy.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Nora then burst into laughter, releasing Jack and Tyler. He spoke♅...
“ I can't believe you fell for that act! You're so gullible! Well, at least you know who you love more~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack began breathing heavily "D-Damn it Akira" He said in pain "Why would you make her do that!?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Who ever broke your heart is the one while should die, men can be jerks... like this one I know but he's different" she says.
Sam looked up "My dad just passed away, he hasn't fed since mom passed" she says as another tear fell

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler seemed to go lifeless at the point. I-I... Don't believe it... He thought feeling heartbroken again. Dammit! Why was I so stupid!? I wish I could just burn in hell! He thought as tears streamed down his face. I knew she cared more about Jack... And I fell for her anyway...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled as she cuddled Shira more*
''i love you so much''

[/QUOTE]
I love you too" Shira said softly as she looked down at her and smiled

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"I....what?!" Nora exclaimed as she looked up from her hands."What the hell!? Are you serious right now!? Fuck you!" She yelled, glaring at Akira.

LunaCrosby said:
"You leave me no choice" he said and filled the room with an aroma that made whoever was there sleepy.
"What are...you... doing..." she yawned as her eyes got heavy as she quickly began to drift off.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay on the bed holding and watching Amaya waiting for her to awake, feeling protective of her.
Amaya woke up to feeling eyes on her. She woke up and blushed. "Well morning" she says quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back