• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smirked. "Now!" He said as a hippo snatched the jar and teleported away. "Look, your going to tell me what your doing or your NEVER getting her back... Unless you want to get plunged into the abyss, which is worse than hell." He said. "Also, the abyss is impossible to escape from, so don't even try."
Viper smirked. "The jar has an enchantment on it that only I can break no magic on earth can break it except mine." she says laughing "So go ahead, kill me...Send me away" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
"Not all humans are bad, you just have to find the right one" she smiles.
Sam sat down. "Thats the probably...I thought I did find the right one" she says frowning as she lets a tear fall

Mayyflower said:
Viper smirked. "The jar has an enchantment on it that only I can break no magic on earth can break it except mine." she says laughing "So go ahead, kill me...Send me away" she says smiling
Kite sighs. "I'm heading to the Exceed Dimension... Good luck getting there by the way, only Exceeds can get in."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ The real question is, were you trying to save Jack, or were you trying to save Tyler. I guess you can decide now~ ”

...♅Akira raised both of his arms, the body of Jack raising into the air, along with Tyler being raised into the air. He spoke as he began to close both of his palms, slowly crushing both Jack and Tyler's throats. He spoke to Nora, a smile playing on his lips♅...

“ One will live, the other will die. Who will you choose? Tyler, or Jack? ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack who had just been reborn was struggling under Akira's hand "G-Gah" He managed to squeeze out

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ The real question is, were you trying to save Jack, or were you trying to save Tyler. I guess you can decide now~ ”

...♅Akira raised both of his arms, the body of Jack raising into the air, along with Tyler being raised into the air. He spoke as he began to close both of his palms, slowly crushing both Jack and Tyler's throats. He spoke to Nora, a smile playing on his lips♅...

[/QUOTE]
Nora frantically looked between the two,"Why the hell are you doing this? What have I or either of these two done to you?" She asked as she looked back at Akira."Neither off them are dying. I won't let you kill them, but you can kill me. I don't care what happens to me....as long as they live.... Please....put them down." She said as tears ran down her face. This is so fucked up, I can't even choose between the two....I'm horrible... She thought.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Tyler wriggled around in pain, choking. The symbol on his grew brighter. "Stop! She shouldn't have to do this!!!" He screamed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frantically looked between the two,"Why the hell are you doing this? What have I or either of these two done to you?" She asked as she looked back at Akira."Neither off them are dying. I won't let you kill them, but you can kill me. I don't care what happens to me....as long as they live.... Please....put them down." She said as tears ran down her face. This is so fucked up, I can't even choose between the two....I'm horrible... She thought.
Jack reached a hand out to Nora his vision becoming blurry trying to tell her to run

Tyler wriggled around in pain, choking. The symbol on his grew brighter. "Stop! She shouldn't have to do this!!!" He screamed.
(I hope you realize if you grow bigger and become a dragon or something of the sort Akira will kill you on the spot)

Kite sighs. "I'm heading to the Exceed Dimension... Good luck getting there by the way, only Exceeds can get in."
"Good luck getting Lexi back with that enchantment." she says fearless

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat down. "Thats the probably...I thought I did find the right one" she says frowning as she lets a tear fall
"You have to go through heartbreak before you do, just continue living hour life to the fullest and you'll find your true live" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup your tired go to bed!" He said and threw a blanket over her.
She opened her eyes and looked at him "H-Hey!, I said I wasn't tired!" She protested.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and closed his hand more, tightening his hold around Tyler and Jack's neck. He soon spoke, as his made a clicking sound with his mouth♅...

“ Above Asuka there's two swords, ready to fall and kill her. If you don't make a choice, all three of them will die. ”

((( There's nothing actually above Asuka, he's just lying to make things more interesting. )))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and kissed him back softly. Her tail wraps around the chair shes sitting in
Ayen takes Amaya's hand after the kiss and leads her over to the bed and whispers in hear ear "are you read to feel like a goddess?" as he stays close to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought,"I don't think so. I think two people are fine, unless you wanna play with more." She said as she picked up the beach ball.
She shook her head "No, two is fine~ I just wasn't sure of the rules" she said bashfully before smiling "Let's play!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and closed his hand more, tightening his hold around Tyler and Jack's neck. He soon spoke, as his made a clicking sound with his mouth♅...
“ Above Asuka there's two swords, ready to fall and kill her. If you don't make a choice, all three of them will die. ”

((( There's nothing actually above Asuka, he's just lying to make things more interesting. )))

[/QUOTE]
Jack's vision blurred more as he began to stop struggling unable to speak as his arms went limp

shortyshot8 said:
Jack reached a hand out to Nora his vision becoming blurry trying to tell her to run

(I hope you realize if you grow bigger and become a dragon or something of the sort Akira will kill you on the spot)
(He knows, he just can't control his emotions >_<)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "I'd love you more as long as the baby was mine" she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as she cuddled Shira more*

''i love you so much''

LunaCrosby said:
"You have to go through heartbreak before you do, just continue living hour life to the fullest and you'll find your true live" she says.
Sam nodded. "I dont want to find my true love, I gave up on that, Im a whore who needs to feed off of men to survive" she says looking down. "I hate being a succubus" she sighs

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira isn't planning on killing either of them xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I know xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I know xD )
((( He basically senses Nora's inner turmoil between who she loves, so Akira's trying to force her to realize who she loves more. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen takes Amaya's hand after the kiss and leads her over to the bed and whispers in hear ear "are you read to feel like a goddess?" as he stays close to her.
Amaya nodded and blushed uncontrollably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back