• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled,"I did love him! Are you fucked up in the head or something?!" She exclaimed as she continued to glare at Akira. I really wish I could fight him.....but that's just a loosing battle on my end....and probably my death too. She thought as her hands balled into fists.
Tyler winced. He hated to see her in pain. His entire body shook, the symbol of the rebellion starting to come into view. L-Leave her alone... Tyler thought to himself, feeling powerless to control his sadness and anger.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rubbed his face against her chest. "Yayyyyy!!!~" he said, happy to know it might work.
Amara continued to watch the scene between Nora and Akira, without moving her head she spoke "Ty, you might wanna think about where your face is before I flick your nose." She said nonchalantly.

Kite glared at her. "Is that what you think of her!? She kept me moving! She supported me the entire way. That means a lot to me. I love her personality, I love how I can tell her anything... I love everything about her... I don't want to lose the one thing that makes me happy."
Viper rolled her eyes. "Typical Lexi" she says as she takes a jar with an enchantment on it. "This is Lexi's soul." she says showing it to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled,"I did love him! Are you fucked up in the head or something?!" She exclaimed as she continued to glare at Akira. I really wish I could fight him.....but that's just a loosing battle on my end....and probably my death too. She thought as her hands balled into fists.
...♅Akira laughed and looked at Nora, replying in a mocking tone as he shifted his eyes to Tyler, grinning♅...

‘I did love him!’ Oh really, then why were you kissing Tyler? Could it be that you've been using Jack as a substitute for Tyler, deluding yourself into thinking that you actually loved him? I wonder what would happen if I killed him too? Would you cry then? Would you mourn him? Or would you discard him like you did to Jack?~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

Nonalaka said:
"Volleyball?" She shook her head "I think I've seen people play before? When I would sometimes sneak up to the surface" she explained.
"Oh! This should be really fun then! It'll be my first time playing too, I've never really played much. Seeing people play is fun though." Asuka said as a beach ball appeared next to her.

Mayyflower said:
Viper rolled her eyes. "Typical Lexi" she says as she takes a jar with an enchantment on it. "This is Lexi's soul." she says showing it to him
Kite stared at the jar. "H-How do I get her back...?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you don't want to you don't need to, I just thought you would feel better after. Cats get the same mood as those around them" she says.

"Same thing" he said and smirked.
"It is not" she muttered before yawning, quickly trying to cover it over.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you don't want to you don't need to, I just thought you would feel better after. Cats get the same mood as those around them" she says.
"Lets just say, Im done with humans" she sighs "This is the Second time this has happened to me and they were all humans" she sighs

Kite stared at the jar. "H-How do I get her back...?" He asked.[/quote
Viper shrugged "I dont know either, Jayden destroyed her body so shes just a soul now.." she sighs

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! This should be really fun then! It'll be my first time playing too, I've never really played much. Seeing people play is fun though." Asuka said as a beach ball appeared next to her.
Camilla clapped her hands "Yay, do we need more than two people?" She asked, tilting her head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and smiled a little "Both.." she says looking up at Ayen
Ayen moved so close to her that their bodies where just barely "do you what me to change the, Amaya" he whispered in her ear dragging out her name with a seductive voice.

Mayyflower said:
"Lets just say, Im done with humans" she sighs "This is the Second time this has happened to me and they were all humans" she sighs

Kite grimaced. "There is a way..." He said. "But it would involve going to the Exceed Dimension..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen moved so close to her that their bodies where just barely "do you what me to change the, Amaya" he whispered in her ear dragging out her name with a seductive voice.
Amaya blushed uncontrollably and nodded slowly. "If you want.." she says nervously

Kite grimaced. "There is a way..." He said. "But it would involve going to the Exceed Dimension..."
Viper shook her head. "Oh theres no need for that Kaito." she says grinning. "Im not done with her just yet." she says putting the jar away.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed uncontrollably and nodded slowly. "If you want.." she says nervously

Viper shook her head. "Oh theres no need for that Kaito." she says grinning. "Im not done with her just yet." she says putting the jar away.
Kite clenched his fists. "Then hurry up! I want ALEXYS back." He said, growling at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and looked at Nora, replying in a mocking tone as he shifted his eyes to Tyler, grinning♅...
‘I did love him!’ Oh really, then why were you kissing Tyler? Could it be that you've been using Jack as a substitute for Tyler, deluding yourself into thinking that you actually loved him? I wonder what would happen if I killed him too? Would you cry then? Would you mourn him? Or would you discard him like you did to Jack?~ ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

[/QUOTE]
"Shut up damnit! You're so infuriating! Don't you dare kill Tyler, he has nothing to do with this. Me kissing him has nothing to do with you, so butt the hell out." Nora seethed as a sword appeared in her hands."I loved Jack alright. None of my emotions were fake nor was I substituting Jack for Tyler. The last time I was with Jack was in the Oblivion, when he was about to die. I cried then and I almost gave up my life with his because I didn't want to live without him. You're all kinda of fucked up, you're cruel and mean and uncaring."

Kite clenched his fists. "Then hurry up! I want ALEXYS back." He said, growling at her.
Viper raised her eyebrow. "Id watch your tone, cause I have control over what happens to Alexys" she says in a calm manner

WeirdPrincess said:
"Shut up damnit! You're so infuriating! Don't you dare kill Tyler, he has nothing to do with this. Me kissing him has nothing to do with you, so butt the hell out." Nora seethed as a sword appeared in her hands."I loved Jack alright. None of my emotions were fake nor was I substituting Jack for Tyler. The last time I was with Jack was in the Oblivion, when he was about to die. I cried then and I almost gave up my life with his because I didn't want to live without him. You're all kinda of fucked up, you're cruel and mean and uncaring."
Tyler shook his chaotic energy. "P-Please stop..." He said as his eyes started turning a bright red. "I don't want this..."

Mayyflower said:
Ayen leaned back for a moment as he brushed his hand against her check "if nothing else, I'll stay with you till you send me away Amaya." he said softly well looking in her eye before kissing her.

Mayyflower said:
Viper raised her eyebrow. "Id watch your tone, cause I have control over what happens to Alexys" she says in a calm manner
Kite smirked. "Now!" He said as a hippo snatched the jar and teleported away. "Look, your going to tell me what your doing or your NEVER getting her back... Unless you want to get plunged into the abyss, which is worse than hell." He said. "Also, the abyss is impossible to escape from, so don't even try."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen leaned back for a moment as he brushed his hand against her check "if nothing else, I'll stay with you till you send me away Amaya." he said softly well looking in her eye before kissing her.
Amaya blushed and kissed him back softly. Her tail wraps around the chair shes sitting in

Nonalaka said:
Camilla clapped her hands "Yay, do we need more than two people?" She asked, tilting her head.
Asuka hummed in thought,"I don't think so. I think two people are fine, unless you wanna play with more." She said as she picked up the beach ball.

Mayyflower said:

"Not all humans are bad, you just have to find the right one" she smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
“ The real question is, were you trying to save Jack, or were you trying to save Tyler. I guess you can decide now~ ”

...♅Akira raised both of his arms, the body of Jack raising into the air, along with Tyler being raised into the air. He spoke as he began to close both of his palms, slowly crushing both Jack and Tyler's throats. He spoke to Nora, a smile playing on his lips♅...

“ One will live, the other will die. Who will you choose? Tyler, or Jack? ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back