• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes?" She said and smiled, her cat ears perking up.
"Ah a neko, Im Samantha call me sam please, But Im bored and I want to meet new people and then I saw you" she says grinning

Suddenly Amara appeared near all of them rubbing her eyes and yawning "seriously I can't even take a nap" she she grumbled lightly "I swear that al guy is such a pain with all this heartbreak and stuff...nothing but headaches" she looked around a bit. "This is where the drama is going on right?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Fukushima Akira

Nonalaka said:
Suddenly Amara appeared near all of them rubbing her eyes and yawning "seriously I can't even take a nap" she she grumbled lightly "I swear that al guy is such a pain with all this heartbreak and stuff...nothing but headaches" she looked around a bit. "This is where the drama is going on right?"
( xD Nice just nice)

LunaCrosby said:
"I won't hurt her unless needed, but I'll try" he said and opened a portal that lead out of the hideout.
Kite nodded. "Just making sure..." He said, narrowing his eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
"I won't hurt her unless needed, but I'll try" he said and opened a portal that lead out of the hideout.
Viper watched them. "He wants to see Lexi huh, Theres not much to see its just a sad soul in a jar" she chuckled

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora gave Akira a confused look,"What? What happened to Jack for him to forget he was engaged to someone?" She asked.
...♅Akira took a drink of his wine and lay across the couch. He replied nonchalantly as he stared at his drink with a smirk♅...

“ I erased his memories of you~ ”

1322321028804_zpsciqakecz.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Tyler perked up and smiled a wide grin, tackling Amara. "Amaraaaaaa!!!" He said, happy to see her. "I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took a drink of his wine and lay across the couch. He replied nonchalantly as he stared at his drink with a smirk♅...

[/QUOTE]
(So fucked up xD )

Mayyflower said:
"Ah a neko, Im Samantha call me sam please, But Im bored and I want to meet new people and then I saw you" she says grinning
"Oh well I'm Ally" She said and smiled "how did I peek your interest?" She asks and puts her mouth in an o shape from curiosity.

(( :o ) pretty much this xD )

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Nice just nice)
(Just thought id join the party yknow xD she did say she'd be keeping an eye on him if he broke any more hearts)

Nonalaka said:
(( I honestly think this will be funny xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Huh?" Nora gave him a blank look."Why on earth would you do that?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He didn't actually, he's playing the bad guy so all the blame gets put on him. You can still use your scenario xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I know xD But still fucked up xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Huh?" Nora gave him a blank look."Why on earth would you do that?"
...♅Akira laughed and took another drink of his wine, soon replying with a joyous tone♅...

“ Because I like playing with lower beings' lives, of course. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh well I'm Ally" She said and smiled "how did I peek your interest?" She asks and puts her mouth in an o shape from curiosity.
(( :o ) pretty much this xD )
Sam felt a sharp pain in her heart and she nodded sadly knowing exactly what it meant. "Will you keep me company.." she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam felt a sharp pain in her heart and she nodded sadly knowing exactly what it meant. "Will you keep me company.." she says quietly
(I don't know what it means.....)

LunaCrosby said:
"i can promise you Lexi is safe, you will see her in the future but right now I can't let you. If you stay you might ness up the plan, nay you please leave? I will keep my promise if you keep yours." He says plaibly.

"Aww is Ms.Know it all tired?" He said jokingly and laughed.
She opened one eye to look at him "very funny, No, I'm resting my eyes" she chuckled as she closed her eyes again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and took another drink of his wine, soon replying with a joyous tone♅...
“ Because I like playing with lower beings' lives, of course. ”

[/QUOTE]
"That's.....pretty fucked up." Nora said with a frown."You're a strange guy, I'll give you that much. It makes me curious as to how Asuka could date you....like really curious....does she know Jacks dead?"

Mayyflower said:
Ally nodded "I'll be your sister for the day, you seem sad so... I believe regular girls start by saying what's upsetting them" she says and stood next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back