• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But wasn't Nora just kissing Tyler..? =,=’ )))
((( Akibro~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(YES xD Akira is Onii-Chan)

[/QUOTE]
(( The both messed up. Jack/Al was sleeping with another girl for like 3 days now and Nora just kissed Tyler xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen say down again and leaned in close to Amaya to the point their noses almost touched "Is it okay? Amaya?" he said staring in to her eyes "if you have any problems, just know I'll do anything to help." he said never looking away from her eyes.
Amaya blushed. "Its okay, Thanks for helping me" she say shyly

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone free to interact with Ally?)
(Hold that thought)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira exhaled heavily and replied in a disappointed tone, soon slumping back on the couch and looking at the wine, making it swirl within the glass♅...
Eh. I was given to believe that you loved him. I guess it was all just an act~ But seriously, no crying? No shouting ‘Nooo’ while staring up at the clouds as you hold your lover's bones? Wow, you're so boring~”

w0ZKmmB_zpsgjznned8.gif

[/QUOTE]
Nora sighed as she ran a hand through her hair,"It wasn't an act. None of it was, he just did something that really hurt me and right now I'm really angry....even if I don't exactly show it." She said before rolling her eyes."I'm not that over dramatic, jeez. The whole screaming to the sky while holding my lovers bones just seems cliché if you ask me."

Roman said:
(( The both messed up. Jack/Al was sleeping with another girl for like 3 days now and Nora just kissed Tyler xD ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
((( Yes, but he had no memory of past events, while Nora kissed Tyler and agreed to re-date -I have no idea if that's a real word, buuut~- him before she saw that vision~ )))

LunaCrosby said:
"If I want to help Lexi I must do whatever I'm asked and told, im giving up my freedom for her. Now please leave, if we fight it will kill Lexi, but I will fight and sacrifice myself again if I must." He says.
Kite walked up to him and put a hand on his back. "I'm not going to fight you... Your not alone... And that's noble. I shall give back your freedom... But first, I need to see Lexi." He said.

((( Akibro to the rescue~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ssssh! None of that has to be mention....besides Jack did all of that before Nora kissed Tyler)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed as she ran a hand through her hair,"It wasn't an act. None of it was, he just did something that really hurt me and right now I'm really angry....even if I don't exactly show it." She said before rolling her eyes."I'm not that over dramatic, jeez. The whole screaming to the sky while holding my lovers bones just seems cliché if you ask me."
The bones began to shine brightly as they created two people passed out on the floor

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes, but he had no memory of past events, while Nora kissed Tyler and agreed to re-date -I have no idea if that's a real word, buuut~- him before she saw that vision~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(The one man who actually understands xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes, but he had no memory of past events, while Nora kissed Tyler and agreed to re-date -I have no idea if that's a real word, buuut~- him before she saw that vision~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Honestly it's kind of hard to keep up with Jack/Al. He does a lot, so I can't really say he had a vision. That being said, I guess you're right xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira replied as he laughed slightly♅...

“ It may be cliché, but it's
extremely amusing to watch~ ”

...♅Akira then looked at Nora and continued♅...

“ You do realise that Jack had no recollection of past events when he slept with that woman, right? He didn't know that he was engaged. ”

Sam sighed. Im done waiting she thought to herself before she spots Ally walking past the window she was sitting in. "Hey you" she says smiling as she jumps out the window. @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ You do realise that Jack had no recollection of past events when he slept with that woman, right? He didn't know that he was engaged. ”

[/QUOTE]
(Ooooooh I see don't look at the two guys on the floor xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope!" He chuckled.
"Yes!, the pressure in there from your ego will eventually crack it" she chuckled as she leaned her head back on the couch and closed her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
(Ooooooh I see don't look at the two guys on the floor xD )
((( Akira doesn't even care, he was expecting this xD Let me guess, one is Jack, the other is Al. )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite walked up to him and put a hand on his back. "I'm not going to fight you... Your not alone... And that's noble. I shall give back your freedom... But first, I need to see Lexi." He said.
"i can promise you Lexi is safe, you will see her in the future but right now I can't let you. If you stay you might ness up the plan, nay you please leave? I will keep my promise if you keep yours." He says plaibly.

Nonalaka said:
"Yes!, the pressure in there from your ego will eventually crack it" she chuckled as she leaned her head back on the couch and closed her eyes.
"Aww is Ms.Know it all tired?" He said jokingly and laughed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira doesn't even care, he was expecting this xD Let me guess, one is Jack, the other is Al. )))

[/QUOTE]
(How did you know??? xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Its okay, Thanks for helping me" she say shyly
Ayen tilted his head "has no ever treated you like you matter, or is it that no one ever treated you like your as beautiful as you you truly are Amaya?" he asked in a tender voice as he smiled affectionately.

LunaCrosby said:
"i can promise you Lexi is safe, you will see her in the future but right now I can't let you. If you stay you might ness up the plan, nay you please leave? I will keep my promise if you keep yours." He says plaibly.

"Aww is Ms.Know it all tired?" He said jokingly and laughed.
Kite nodded before giving him the coldest look possible. "Kill her or do ANYTHING to hurt her, and it's off with your head." He said, making a motion with his finger, showing he would cut of his neck.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Nora gave Akira a confused look,"What? What happened to Jack for him to forget he was engaged to someone?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "has no ever treated you like you matter, or is it that no one ever treated you like your as beautiful as you you truly are Amaya?" he asked in a tender voice as he smiled affectionately.
Amaya blushed and smiled a little "Both.." she says looking up at Ayen

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded before giving him the coldest look possible. "Kill her or do ANYTHING to hurt her, and it's off with your head." He said, making a motion with his finger, showing he would cut of his neck.
"I won't hurt her unless needed, but I'll try" he said and opened a portal that lead out of the hideout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back