• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled as she snapped her finger, changing herself and Camilla into bathing suits."Easy as pie! You look so cute!" She said happily as she grabbed her hand and started walking towards the ocean.
Camilla quickly examined her new attire "Ah, thank you!, as do you!" Camilla said with a smile before following Asuka to the water.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Acually Im looking for my sister too her name is Ally" she says "Its fine" she says trying to smile
Ayen shook his head "that isn't what you do when a friend offers you help" he murmured in Fae "now Amaya, what what you don't understand is that i'm not going to take no for a answer, i owe you a couple favor, and if i can repay them and have you owe me one i see that as a win win, especially if it makes you happy!" he said no careing to think it through.

shortyshot8 said:
They both laughed more "True enough but we don't expect to fail this time" They both said "And I believe you know how he died?"
...♅Akira replied as he continued to walk♅...

“ Obviously. He was eaten by the Kraken. Now I believe it's time for us to part ways. ”

...♅Akira stopped walking as he approached Nora and the male's side, soon talking to her as he threw the bones towards her♅...

“ Here, catch. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Sorry but you don't know who your messing with, Lucifer is my uncle, his blood runs through my veins." He growls and turns into his form.
View attachment 134959
Dark Kite laughed. "You expect to beat me with that!?" He said. "You don't seem like the person to kill too many Exceeds... Your power is weak..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Sorry but you don't know who your messing with, Lucifer is my uncle, his blood runs through my veins." He growls and turns into his form.
View attachment 134959
((( *Cough, cough* Lucifer is a female in this RP and is one of my characters *cough, cough* xD )))

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope!" He chuckled.
"Yes!, the pressure in there from your ego will eventually crack it" she chuckled as she leaned her head back on the couch.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he continued to walk♅...
“ Obviously. He was eaten by the Kraken. Now I believe it's time for us to part ways. ”

...♅Akira stopped walking as he approached Nora and the male's side, soon talking to her as he threw the bones towards her♅...

“ Here, catch. ”

[/QUOTE]
Nora quickly let go of Tyler as she fumbled to catch the bones."What the hell?" She said as she finally got a good grasp of them."Well hello to you to Akira. Why are you here and who's bones are these?" She asked as she stared at them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( *Cough, cough* Lucifer is a female in this RP and is one of my characters *cough, cough* xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Shhhhhhhh don't ruin the moment xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Kite laughed. "You expect to beat me with that!?" He said. "You don't seem like the person to kill too many Exceeds... Your power is weak..."
"You under estimate me child, didn't you cleanse yourself from the darkness? Using your dark exceed god form will tear lexi apart, I'm only following my mothers orders, now... let me help my dear cousin Lexi you spoiled brat. Shell die of we don't do this!" He growled.

LunaCrosby said:
"No i have not, never thought about it" she says and shrugs.
"Now is a good time to try something new." Ulqui said as he leaned against the wall."Ladies first." He smirked slightly as he waved a hand toward the shower.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "that isn't what you do when a friend offers you help" he murmured in Fae "now Amaya, what what you don't understand is that i'm not going to take no for a answer, i owe you a couple favor, and if i can repay them and have you owe me one i see that as a win win, especially if it makes you happy!" he said no careing to think it through.
Amaya threw her hands up and smiled. "Okay okay okay" she says blushing

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora quickly let go of Tyler as she fumbled to catch the bones."What the hell?" She said as she finally got a good grasp of them."Well hello to you to Akira. Why are you here and who's bones are these?" She asked as she stared at them.
Tyler shivered a bit, a bit perplexed by the bones he saw.

WeirdPrincess said:
The Aspects spoke inside of her head "These are the bones of Jack"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Now is a good time to try something new." Ulqui said as he leaned against the wall."Ladies first." He smirked slightly as he waved a hand toward the shower.
Lucy blushed slightly and snapped her fingers, her clothes coming off as she went in.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira finally returned to his Euphorian form, soon manifesting a couch to sit on. He placed his back against the backrest and placed his left arm on the back of the couch, soon manifesting a cup of red wine in his right hand. He spoke in a nonchalant tone, smiling slightly as his blood red eyes focused on Nora and the male♅...

“ Well, they're Jack's bones, can't you tell by the weird aura they're giving off? Anyway, I was thinking of a cremation~ ”

FateZero663_zpss3bha4r2.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
(Shhhhhhhh don't ruin the moment xD )

"You under estimate me child, didn't you cleanse yourself from the darkness? Using your dark exceed god form will tear lexi apart, I'm only following my mothers orders, now... let me help my dear cousin Lexi you spoiled brat. Shell die of we don't do this!" He growled.
Kite sighed. "Do you just do whatever she tells you? Lemme ask you something... Do you want to be free to be who you are...? Or do you want to do what everybody else wants because they tell you to do it...? To tell the truth, being a slave... Is worth than death. But you can't be free unless you do something about it. I'm on your side too. I want to save my one true love... I want to protect her and make her feel safe... Now are you going to help me or not?" He asked. He wouldn't hesitate if he had to fight him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya threw her hands up and smiled. "Okay okay okay" she says blushing
Ayen say down again and leaned in close to Amaya to the point their noses almost touched "Is it okay? Amaya?" he said staring in to her eyes "if you have any problems, just know I'll do anything to help." he said never looking away from her eyes.

"What? He died!?" Nora exclaimed as she gripped them in her hands."That asshole! I had a few words to say to him....though it's probably not his fault that he died..." She mumbled as she finally lossened her grip before looking back at Akira."Do whatever you want with them. I don't really care what happens to these." She said coldly as she tossed them on to the ground. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? He died!?" Nora exclaimed as she gripped them in her hands."That asshole! I had a few words to say to him....though it's probably not his fault that he died..." She mumbled as she finally lossened her grip before looking back at Akira."Do whatever you want with them. I don't really care what happens to these." She said coldly as she tossed them on to the ground. @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler frowned a little. He didn't know how to return her beautiful smile after all that had happened. He decided the best approach was to just be there for her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, hugging her, hoping to return her smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira exhaled heavily and replied in a disappointed tone, soon slumping back on the couch and looking at the wine, making it swirl within the glass♅...

Eh. I was given to believe that you loved him. I guess it was all just an act~ But seriously, no crying? No shouting ‘Nooo’ while staring up at the clouds as you hold your lover's bones? Wow, you're so boring~”

w0ZKmmB_zpsgjznned8.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira exhaled heavily and replied in a disappointed tone, soon slumping back on the couch and making the red wine swirl within the glass♅...
Eh. I was given to believe that you loved him. I guess it was all just an act~ But seriously, no crying? No shouting ‘Nooo’ while staring up at the clouds? Wow, you're so boring~”

w0ZKmmB_zpsgjznned8.gif

[/QUOTE]
(I swear Akira is like a brother to Al/Jack to the very end xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira exhaled heavily and replied in a disappointed tone, soon slumping back on the couch and making the red wine swirl within the glass♅...
Eh. I was given to believe that you loved him. I guess it was all just an act~ But seriously, no crying? No shouting ‘Nooo’ while staring up at the clouds as you hold your lover's bones? Wow, you're so boring~”

w0ZKmmB_zpsgjznned8.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( He messed up, before he died xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "Do you just do whatever she tells you? Lemme ask you something... Do you want to be free to be who you are...? Or do you want to do what everybody else wants because they tell you to do it...? To tell the truth, being a slave... Is worth than death. But you can't be free unless you do something about it. I'm on your side too. I want to save my one true love... I want to protect her and make her feel safe... Now are you going to help me or not?" He asked. He wouldn't hesitate if he had to fight him.
"If I want to help Lexi I must do whatever I'm asked and told, im giving up my freedom for her. Now please leave, if we fight it will kill Lexi, but I will fight and sacrifice myself again if I must." He says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back