• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Viper slapped Jayden affecting him cause shes stronger than him "No it wasnt how are we gonna find another strong meat suit" she growls
"I'm sorry" he says and rubs his cheek as he turned to Kite, the hippos dissapearing "your no match for us, leave while you can" he growls and shoots him back through the portal, forcing it closed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Viper growled as she Lit the hippos on fire, "bring more hippos ill just keep burning them " her eyes turning purple
A spotlight suddenly appeared as Kite took a bow. "Ladiesssss and GENTLEMEN! We are proud to announce our two newest preformers! Jayden the stupid asshole, and Viper the stupid bitch." He said. "For our first act! Were going to do a little MAGIC." He laughed as he jumped into the shadows, disappearing.

@LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:
"Make tiny creatures? Like pets? Wow that's cute" she laughed "not fun?" She tilted her head "how so?" She asked.
"I have a pet nine tailed fox! It's the cutest thing ever!" Asuka said happily as she gently kicked her legs back and forth."Well, people say witches are evil and what now. They use to be burned at the stake and..." She said slowly before shaking her head."Nevermind that! We're going to the beach. Who wants to be sad when they're trying to have fun?" She asked as the broom finally landed at the beach and Asuka hopped off.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A spotlight suddenly appeared as Kite took a bow. "Ladiesssss and GENTLEMEN! We are proud to announce our two newest preformers! Jayden the stupid asshole, and Viper the stupid bitch." He said. "For our first act! Were going to do a little MAGIC." He laughed as he jumped into the shadows, disappearing.
@LunaCrosby
"Not today" Viper sighed and teleported into a demon dimension quickly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's tail swayed. "Milk" she says happily
"ok" Ayen said as he when to get her a glass of milk, on his hourglass shaped bottle out of his baggage then sat down next to her "here's your milk" he says as he gave her the milk "cheers to a new beginnings" he said before opening his bottle and taking a drink.

@LunaCrosby
Jayden rolled his eyes and lit up the whole are, getting rid of the shadows "don't mess with an Arch demon, also known as the king of fire" he growled.

SoulofTobi said:
"ok" Ayen said as he when to get her a glass of milk, on his hourglass shaped bottle out of his baggage then sat down next to her "here's your milk" he says as he gave her the milk "cheers to a new beginnings" he said before opening his bottle and taking a drink.
Amaya sipped her milk happily as her tail swayed back and forth. "Thank you." she says happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the two bones appear in place of the glowing bones. He analysed the two as he picked them up, soon talking♅...
“ That's rather.. unusual.. ”

[/QUOTE]
The bones spoke inside of Akira's head with two voices yet speaking as one "We are the Aspects of this Mortal"

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden rolled his eyes and lit up the whole are, getting rid of the shadows "don't mess with an Arch demon, also known as the king of fire" he growled.
Kite laughed as a large metal box suddenly appeared, slamming on top of Jayden. "First, the human box trick!" He said as he inserted blades into the box, cutting his body apart.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui picked her up and the rest of their stuff before teleporting them to his house. He walked into his room,"You wanna take a shower first?"
"Yes, it might be best" she says and smiles.

Kite laughed as a large metal box suddenly appeared, slamming on top of Jayden. "First, the human box trick!" He said as he inserted blades into box, cutting his body apart.
"Your funny if you think an exceed can beat me,I've killed many exceeds before,now leave before you join Lexi" he growls and his body heals as fast as the blades slice him. Breaking out of the box with an explosion he stood there, unaffected by his weaker opponent.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's other hand balled into a fist as she watched Jack kiss her and then do other sexual things with her before he said he loved her."That asshole..."she muttered as tears began to fall after the projection ended. She looked down at the ring and squeezed it in her hand until she started to bleed. Blood slowly dropped from her palm and on to the ground as she stared emotionlessly at her hand.
Tyler's eyes widened before he brushed a wing against her back, healing her wound. "Hey... Are you going to be alright...?" He asked softly, concerned about her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's other hand balled into a fist as she watched Jack kiss her and then do other sexual things with her before he said he loved her."That asshole..."she muttered as tears began to fall after the projection ended. She looked down at the ring and squeezed it in her hand until she started to bleed. Blood slowly dropped from her palm and on to the ground as she stared emotionlessly at her hand.
(He couldn't help it! He had no memory of what had happened before....)

shortyshot8 said:
The bones spoke inside of Akira's head with two voices yet speaking as one "We are the Aspects of this Mortal"
...♅Akira sighed and replied♅...

“ I'm aware. I was saying it's unusual that you're with Al. Why? ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes, it might be best" she says and smiles.

"Your funny if you think an exceed can beat me,I've killed many exceeds before,now leave before you join Lexi" he growls and his body heals as fast as the blades slice him. Breaking out of the box with an explosion he stood there, unaffected by his weaker opponent.
Kite bounced off his head as a horde of hippos dug into his flesh. "Oh silly boy, I'm a Exceed god.... You could NEVER hope to surpass me... Especially... When I turn..." He said, smirking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly as he picked up the food and looked back at the dragon

[/QUOTE]
It crawled back up onto his shoulder as it waited for the food chirping excitedly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied♅...
“ I'm aware. I was saying it's unusual that you're with Al. Why? ”

[/QUOTE]
The Aspects spoke again "This Mortal was the key to what we needed....But as you can see he was weak...So he died"

Tyler's eyes widened before he brushed a wing against her back, healing her wound. "Hey... Are you going to be alright...?" He asked softly, concerned about her.
Nora sniffled and rubbed at her eyes,"I'll be fine..." She said softly as she shoved the ring back into her pocket."It's not like this hasn't happened to me before." She said laughing without humor.

shortyshot8 said:
(He couldn't help it! He had no memory of what had happened before....)
(He done fucked up man! She didn't know that, so she thought he was cheating....oh well!)

shortyshot8 said:
The Aspects spoke again "This Mortal was the key to what we needed....But as you can see he was weak...So he died"
...♅Akira replied as he looked between the bones♅...

“ I see. Then tell me, what did you need? ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sipped her milk happily as her tail swayed back and forth. "Thank you." she says happily
Ayen lowered his bottle "anytime Amaya" he said in the same voice he used before, then took another drink from his bottle "so how did you end up coming to this school?" he asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I have a pet nine tailed fox! It's the cutest thing ever!" Asuka said happily as she gently kicked her legs back and forth."Well, people say witches are evil and what now. They use to be burned at the stake and..." She said slowly before shaking her head."Nevermind that! We're going to the beach. Who wants to be sad when they're trying to have fun?" She asked as the broom finally landed at the beach and Asuka hopped off.
"Oh? That's so cool! I have a pet dolphin at home" she said nodding. Camilla hopped off the broom and smiled, taking a breath of air "Yes, let's have fun!" She chimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back