• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden was unfased by the punch as he grabbed her throat, his eyes going red "you little brat" he growled, his voice deeper.
Lexi held her throat as she gasped for air. "S-stop" she stutters

Liara smiled as she sat there in a park "Tyler tyler tyler. I love tyler" she said quietly to no one as she waited to see him again the kiss seared into her brain making her giggle happily. "I love my Tyler" she said happily not paying attention if any one was around and frankly not carring

Nonalaka said:
"Alright fine" she rolled her eyes and laughed. The hatchling scrambled up onto Daniels shoulder.
Daniel smiled as he softly scratched the dragons neck "you stay there" he said playfully to euloria before leaving the room with the dragon

Mayyflower said:
Viper watched through a portal. "Kill her we have Harper we can transfer the demon to ". She says @LunaCrosby
Harper screamed. "LET HER GO" she started crying as she watched jayden choke her "LEXI!!" she threw herself around in the bottle. Zero? Levi? Scarlet.. She tried to communicate to them

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Lexi held her throat as she gasped for air. "S-stop" she stutters
He gripped her throat tighter "your useless, we have your sister, we will most likely brain wash her. Good for nothing brat" he said angrily and glared into her eyes "watching your life fade away is amusing".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled as she sat there in a park "Tyler tyler tyler. I love tyler" she said quietly to no one as she waited to see him again the kiss seared into her brain making her giggle happily. "I love my Tyler" she said happily not paying attention if any one was around and frankly not carring

Daniel smiled as he softly scratched the dragons neck "you stay there" he said playfully to euloria before leaving the room with the dragon

[/QUOTE]
She puffed out her cheeks as wrapped herself up in the blankets. The dragon chirped and rubbed its head against him.

Mayyflower said:
Harper screamed. "LET HER GO" she started crying as she watched jayden choke her "LEXI!!" she threw herself around in the bottle. Zero? Levi? Scarlet.. She tried to communicate to them
@LunaCrosby
Zero heard her yes harper? Where are you?! He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
He gripped her throat tighter "your useless, we have your sister, we will most likely brain wash her. Good for nothing brat" he said angrily and glared into her eyes "watching your life fade away is amusing".
Lexi heard her sister cry out to her, "Put me down! Ill help you, ILL SACRIFICE MYSELF... just please release my sister" she said crying

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and nodded,"Yeah....that would be nice..." She said softly as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Tyler rested his cheek on her head. "I love you Nora... And I always will..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero heard her yes harper? Where are you?! He asks.
I dont know where I am Viper has me and Jayden has L-L-Lexi She says crying Hes gonna kill her... she crys more as she cuts out

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, shut it" She replied before laughing.
"You know its true" he says jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
I dont know where I am Viper has me and Jayden has L-L-Lexi She says crying Hes gonna kill her... she crys more as she cuts out
Zero barely heard what she said, she was very quiet to him "someones able to break up a telepatgic connection? Gag" he said but was worried that he was missing something important.

LunaCrosby said:
"You know its true" he says jokingly.

Zero barely heard what she said, she was very quiet to him "someones able to break up a telepatgic connection? Gag" he said but was worried that he was missing something important.
Levi teleported to Zero. "Harper tried to reach me!" she says out of breath

Mayyflower said:
Lexi heard her sister cry out to her, "Put me down! Ill help you, ILL SACRIFICE MYSELF... just please release my sister" she said crying
Jayden continued to grip her throat "a young girls body is pure, she would be able to train longer. And the more pain she has the better for me and vipers fun" he growls.

Should I let her sacrifice herself viper? Jayden asks.

...♅Akira stood on the ocean, directly over the glowing bones of Jack. He looked down at them and spoke in a nonchalant tone♅...

“ Wow, you have really shitty luck, Al.. ”

gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal_zpsshrlttz4.jpg

----------------

@shortyshot8

((( Just gonna leave a clone with Zero until he gets back. I decided to unstick him because I'm bored. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood on the ocean, directly over the glowing bones of Jack. He looked down at them and spoke in a nonchalant tone♅...
“ Wow, you have really shitty luck, Al.. ”

gamenewsimg_51299_13_normal_zpsshrlttz4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The bones seemed to react to the presence of Akira as they began to shine brighter as if calling to him

Nonalaka said:
She puffed out her cheeks as wrapped herself up in the blankets. The dragon chirped and rubbed its head against him.
Daniel laughed slightly as he walked with the dragon on his shoulder to the kitchen

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden continued to grip her throat "a young girls body is pure, she would be able to train longer. And the more pain she has the better for me and vipers fun" he growls.
Should I let her sacrifice herself viper? Jayden asks.
"Harper is worthless. Just get rid of that Lexi so I can trap her soul into a jar and then we can have the lexi we want" she says glaring at Lexi's body as she turns read

Lexi's began to fade from her color, her breathing began to slow. "Ple-" she trys to say before she is just a body hanging there

LunaCrosby said:
"Did you hear everything? I got cut off" he asks.
Levi nodded. "She say Shes with viper and lexi is with Jayden, and that jayden is gonna kill her" she says worriedly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rested his cheek on her head. "I love you Nora... And I always will..." He said softly.
"I love you too Tyler...."Nora said happily before she gasped as her pocket burned. She reached inside and pulled out the ring, frowning as it glowed.

shortyshot8 said:
The bones seemed to react to the presence of Akira as they began to shine brighter as if calling to him
...♅Akira kneeled down and began examining the bones with his Tengan. He spoke as he picked up one of the bones♅...

“ What is it you want? ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Yesssss you do" he said and held his finger up "say no more I know it is true" he chuckled.
She rolled her eyes at him "Fair enough" she laughed lightly as she leaned against the door frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back