• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack fell to his knees "What have I done?" He said to himself "Damn it...." He looked at Sam "Please....Stay here...I will be back" He said softly as he stood up trying to ignore the pain in his heart as he began to sprint

@TheRebelliousDragon
(Yay! Tyler and Jack are gonna fight again...! Yay...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler started leaning in to kiss her as he closed his eyes. W-What am I doing!? He thought.
Nora's eyes widened before she squeezed them shut and leaned forwards, kissing him. Oh god.... I can't even help myself around him! She thought as she wrapped her arms around him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged "I don't know, but I'll be out here, go ahead and take your bath" she says softly
Ayen nodded and closed the door to the bathroom as he took his bath, by the time he was done he smelt like a combo between the ocean, a field of every type of flowers, and the woods, after he put on his pants he walked out of the bathroom "i didn't take to long, did i Amaya?" he said as he toweled of his hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack fell to his knees "What have I done?" He said to himself "Damn it...." He looked at Sam "Please....Stay here...I will be back" He said softly as he stood up trying to ignore the pain in his heart as he began to sprint

@TheRebelliousDragon
Sam stood there for a second before walking back to his dorm. She sat down in the window and looked out at the clouds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened before she squeezed them shut and leaned forwards, kissing him. Oh god.... I can't even help myself around him! She thought as she wrapped her arms around him.
Tyler blushed furiously and kissed her back. I couldn't stand a second without you... He thought. He wrapped his arms around her along with his wings to comfort her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and closed the door to the bathroom as he took his bath, by the time he was done he smelt like a combo between the ocean, a field of every type of flowers, and the woods, after he put on his pants he walked out of the bathroom "i didn't take to long, did i Amaya?" he said as he toweled of his hair.
Amaya smiled at his scent. "You smell amazing.." She blushed after she said that

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler blushed furiously and kissed her back. I couldn't stand a second without you... He thought. He wrapped his arms and around her along with his wings to comfort her.
Jack sprinted so fast that he was running on water before looking up and going wide eyed "I was....Too late?" He said to himself as he stopped before becoming surrounded by water as he sunk into the ocean "N-No way! What the hell!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sprinted so fast that he was running on water before looking up and going wide eyed "I was....Too late?" He said to himself as he stopped before becoming surrounded by water as he sunk into the ocean "N-No way! What the hell!?!"
(Welp... Sorry Jack... :/ )

Tyler blushed furiously and kissed her back. I couldn't stand a second without you... He thought. He wrapped his arms around her along with his wings to comfort her.
Nora held on to him tighter as she deepened the kiss.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu layed there in the hotel bed and waited for William "will he love me more if I let him have me" she asked her self as she blushed at the thought

(What replyes did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
William warped to Mitsu falling onto her "Well that didn't work" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu layed there in the hotel bed and waited for William "will he love me more if I let him have me" she asked her self as she blushed at the thought

(What replyes did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
((Mine :3))

Nonalaka said:
((Mine :3))
Sorry can you repost @Nonalaka)

shortyshot8 said:
William warped to Mitsu falling onto her "Well that didn't work" He said to himself
Mitsu blushed when he fell onto her then looked away embarased by what she was thinking of "h-hi w-will" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora held on to him tighter as she deepened the kiss.
Tyler bit her bottom lip playfully, sticking his tongue in shortly after. He smiled a bit as he licked her tongue with his seemingly endless amount of playfulness.

(Wooooooo!!!)
A large tentacle wrapped itself around Jack, pulling him deeper. It's grip was almost impossible to break out of.
Jack looked shocked having the air knocked out of him as he tried to bang his fist against the tentacle N-No! I can't die here! I'm not ready! I still have so much more I need to do!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Sorry can you repost @Nonalaka)

Mitsu blushed when he fell onto her then looked away embarased by what she was thinking of "h-hi w-will" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled at him "Its okay, you don't have to, its my job" she chuckled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Sorry can you repost @Nonalaka)

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "What's up?" He asked her "You look nervous"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked having the air knocked out of him as he tried to bang his fist against the tentacle N-No! I can't die here! I'm not ready! I still have so much more I need to do!!"
A HUGE squid monster glared at him as more tentacles wrapped around him, pulling him closer and closer to his jaws.

(In his butt xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back