• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "yeah i do clean my self the these, i was never a fan of the humans way of just getting wet and drying, so i kept herbs that kill germs and let me smell like home" he says as he plugs the bathtub and lets it fill "one more question, is it still bad mannered to, well, bath in front of guests?" he asked before taking of anymore clothing.
Amaya's tail wiped around. "Uhh kinda...yea" she says nervously

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, who dies your hair then?" He chuckles.
She pouted "I don't dye my hair, This is natural, but if I did I certainly wouldn't hire whoever dyes yours" she snickered then stuck her tongue out at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled at her and grabbed her hand, leading her into the dark tunnel. By the time they reached the end of it, they arrived it what looks like a room full of stars. "This is WAY easier than using a telescope!" He laughed, poking the small dots. "This is a hologram of the entire universe!"
Nora gasped and looked up at all the stars,"How can you do this? Is everything that you do amazing?" She asked, her eyes lighting up as she reached out and poked on of them.

Nonalaka said:
She pouted "I don't dye my hair, This is natural, but if I did I certainly wouldn't hire whoever dyes yours" she snickered then stuck her tongue out at him.
"I'll let you know this is 100% all natural sexiness" he says and sticks his tounge out at her as well.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora gasped and looked up at all the stars,"How can you do this? Is everything that you do amazing?" She asked, her eyes lighting up as she reached out and poked on of them.
Tyler smiled and put a hand on her cheek as the stars whirled past him. "Heh, none of this could match how amazing you are..." He chuckled. "You always seem to be there for me..." He said softly, blushing a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack walked out and went to his closet quickly putting on swimming trunks
Sam clicked her fingers and a swimming suit appeared on her. She walks out of the bathroom.

Mayyflower said:
Sam clicked her fingers and a swimming suit appeared on her. She walks out of the bathroom.
Jack blushed when he saw her "Yo-You look hot" He said nervously

LunaCrosby said:
"If you wanna know so bad ask viper, I'm not allowed to tell" he sighs.
Lexi growled and walked off. This plan isnt gonna work so you should just stop now while you still can Lexi thought to jayden

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll let you know this is 100% all natural sexiness" he says and sticks his tounge out at her as well.
"Oh, shut it" She replied before laughing.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's tail wiped around. "Uhh kinda...yea" she says nervously
Ayen turned the water off "well i guess my bath will have to wait" he says as he grabs a leather bound book out of his things "now what to write today?" he asked out loud "hey, Amaya, why did you end up coming to this school?" he asked well looking for his quill and ink.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen turned the water off "well i guess my bath will have to wait" he says as he grabs a leather bound book out of his things "now what to write today?" he asked out loud "hey, Amaya, why did you end up coming to this school?" he asked well looking for his quill and ink.
Amaya shrugged "I don't know, but I'll be out here, go ahead and take your bath" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack walked out the door with her happily not saying a word
Sam and walked out with him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled and put a hand on her cheek as the stars whirled past him. "Heh, none of this could match how amazing you are..." He chuckled. "You always seem to be there for me..." He said softly, blushing a little.
Nora looked at him and smiled as she blushed a little,"You're sweet talking me....and I'm always there because I want you to be happy... I can't stand seeing you in pain..." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged "I don't know, but I'll be out here, go ahead and take your bath" she says softly

Sam and walked out with him.
Jack smiled at her before going wide eyed as his heart made a large thump then another and another "What the hell? Th-That name.....Nora?" He said to himself remembering Nora "N-No.....This can't be real"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her before going wide eyed as his heart made a large thump then another and another "What the hell? Th-That name.....Nora?" He said to himself remembering Nora "N-No.....This can't be real"
Sam put a hand on Jack's back "Whats wrong" she asks with concern in her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and smiled as she blushed a little,"You're sweet talking me....and I'm always there because I want you to be happy... I can't stand seeing you in pain..." She said softly.
Tyler started leaning in to kiss her as he closed his eyes. W-What am I doing!? He thought.

Mayyflower said:
Sam put a hand on Jack's back "Whats wrong" she asks with concern in her eyes

Jack fell to his knees "What have I done?" He said to himself "Damn it...." He looked at Sam "Please....Stay here...I will be back" He said softly as he stood up trying to ignore the pain in his heart as he began to sprint

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back