• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sat there blinking still trying to wrap his head around what just happened
Sam smiled as she got dressed in new clothes. She started to blow dry her hair

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she got dressed in new clothes. She started to blow dry her hair
Jack gulped "God....By the end of the week I'm going to be drained" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya opened the door "the bathroom" she says
Ayen was done with shock and aw for the day "so what do the porcelain chair do? and whats up with the metal thing over the bathtub?" he asked still surprised but calming down from the rest on the day.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi grinned. "You will find out sooner or later." She says smirking
Shadow grimaced and walked off. I gotta figure this out... I won't let my one true love die on me... He thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked down at her and chuckled,"Maybe so. We should probably do this somewhere else.....because this is a bit to public for my liking." He said as he looked around.
"Yeah I thought the same thing" she says and takes a swift glance at everything.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow grimaced and walked off. I gotta figure this out... I won't let my one true love die on me... He thought.
Lexi turned and walked away aswell.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack gulped again "Not cool" He said blushing a little as he looked away
Sam walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "Unless you want me to feed off of someone else." She says softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi turned and walked away aswell.

Sam walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "Unless you want me to feed off of someone else." She says softly
Jack chuckled a little "And let them have all the fun? Not in a million years" He said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was done with shock and aw for the day "so what do the porcelain chair do? and whats up with the metal thing over the bathtub?" he asked still surprised but calming down from the rest on the day.
"You wash yourself,

And he small bowl is where you go 1 and 2" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
She stopped ruffling his hair "Natural messy look" she scoffed "You mean to tell me that you like your hair this way?" She asked chuckling.
"Yes I do, it makes me look hot" he says jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked over at him and chuckled,"You're like a little kid in an aquarium. It's adorable." She said softly before looking back at the ocean, watching as Bottlenose dolphins swam by. Those were always her favorite kind of sea animal, her eyes lit up as she saw them."Thank you for taking me here....it really is lovely." She stated, her eyes darting around and looking at everything before she looked at the ring on her finger. She stared at it for a while and hissed in pain as it began to burn her finger. She quickly took it off and shoved it inside her pocket.
Tyler chuckled as he landed next to her. "It gets even cooler! Watch this..." He said, smirking as he walked over to a small patch of seaweed. He held up his hand and his symbol burned into view. The same symbol appeared on the ground before vanishing. The patch quickly became a staircase, leading to who knows where.

Viper watched Lexi through a portal. "She needs to keep her mouth shut if she wants to reserve her energy" she says looking up at Jayden @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he held her arms "I love you" He said softly
"I love you too" she says into his back smiling

Mayyflower said:
Viper watched Lexi through a portal. "She needs to keep her mouth shut if she wants to reserve her energy" she says looking up at Jayden @LunaCrosby

Jack blushed a little "That tickles..." He said realising he just revealed he was ticklish

Mayyflower said:

"Should I be beside her at all times to watch out for her,make sure no one ruins our fun?" He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I do, it makes me look hot" he says jokingly.
She raised a brow at him before laughing "Right, of course it does, I'm swooning"

Mayyflower said:
"You wash yourself,
And he small bowl is where you go 1 and 2" she says smiling
Ayen stared chewing the mint leave in his mouth "is that so?" he said as he took off his shirt unknowingly showing Amaya all the different markings on his back form different cultures through out history "so how do i work this thing?" he says grabbing a bag of bathing herbs.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little "That tickles..." He said realising he just revealed he was ticklish
Sam smiled. "Oh so your ticklish" she says into his back

LunaCrosby said:
"Should I be beside her at all times to watch out for her,make sure no one ruins our fun?" He asks.
Viper nodded. "Yea go to her side" she says into the portal

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stared chewing the mint leave in his mouth "is that so?" he said as he took off his shirt unknowingly showing Amaya all the different markings on his back form different cultures through out history "so how do i work this thing?" he says grabbing a bag of bathing herbs.
Amaya looked at it. "You wash you body and hair with that" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "St-Stop!" He said inbetween laughs
Sam smiled and continued to blow dry her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup I know" he said and jokingly winked.
"It looks like a birds nest" she said as she ruffled his hair again before leaving the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back