• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Roman is a half Sanctum, so he's half Sanctum, half ~~~, that means his powers would be half of a Sanctum's. However, if he has a child with anyone that isn't a Sanctum, his child won't be any part Sanctum, as the blood of a Sanctum has been watered down too much with other species. )))

[/QUOTE]
((..........*brain explodes*))

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "Its alright, I'll do it, its my job after all" she chuckled.

She laughed "Oh, really" she said raising a brow "I thought you said hair didn't need to be fixed" she ruffled his hair again.
"Its natural messy look" he said and stared at her with a smirk.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its natural messy look" he said and stared at her with a smirk.
She stopped ruffling his hair "Natural messy look" she scoffed "You mean to tell me that you like your hair this way?" She asked chuckling.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiles. "Anything" she says sitting up
Jack sighed "Well I need to go take a shower" He said walking to the bathroom door "Feel free to join" He said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well I need to go take a shower" He said walking to the bathroom door "Feel free to join" He said teasingly
Sam raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Wouldn't miss out" she says getting up and following him to the bathroom

Mayyflower said:
Sam raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Wouldn't miss out" she says getting up and following him to the bathroom
Jack smirked as he pulled her in and closed the door

LunaCrosby said:
"Finding someone would be more complicated, and besides feeding off a friend is better than feeding off a stranger" she says and blushes slightly.
Ulqui looked down at her and chuckled,"Maybe so. We should probably do this somewhere else.....because this is a bit to public for my liking." He said as he looked around.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lied back on the back "i guess i'm gonna have a lot to get used to, wont i Amaya?" he says as he looks up at her "now my question is, will i have a happy guide the whole time, that and what are cities like now these days?" thinking of how humans had changed the world so much.
Amaya nods. "A lot" she says smiling. "Do you mind if I look in your fridge for milk?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked as he pulled her in and closed the door
Sam giggled when Jack pulled her in the bathroom.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "A lot" she says smiling. "Do you mind if I look in your fridge for milk?" She asks

Sam giggled when Jack pulled her in the bathroom.
Jack smirked "I'm not sure if you could call this getting clean or dirty" He said teasingly

Mayyflower said:
Ayen semi understood the question "my wha.... go for it, help yourself" he says watching her to see just what this 'fridge' is.

Nonalaka said:
"I wish I was a witch now" she laughed as she began to look around. "What else can you do as a witch?" She asked curiously.
"I can cast spells on people and I can create little tiny creatures. There's a few other things, but I can't remember them off of the top of my head." Asuka said as she looked at her."It can be fun but other times it's not."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen semi understood the question "my wha.... go for it, help yourself" he says watching her to see just what this 'fridge' is.
Amaya smiled. "It holds your food to keep it cold" she says grabbing milk and pouring herself a cup and putting the milk back. She walks back out with a cup of milk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "It holds your food to keep it cold" she says grabbing milk and pouring herself a cup and putting the milk back. She walks back out with a cup of milk
Ayen smiled thinking of all he could do with it "so, Amaya, whats behind that door?" pointing to the bathroom "and why can i sense water currents in this building?" he says as he goes to the fridge and put a couple of his pouches in it and grabs a mint leave out of one and puts it his mouth.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled thinking of all he could do with it "so, Amaya, whats behind that door?" pointing to the bathroom "and why can i sense water currents in this building?" he says as he goes to the fridge and put a couple of his pouches in it and grabs a mint leave out of one and puts it his mouth.
Amaya opened the door "the bathroom" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can cast spells on people and I can create little tiny creatures. There's a few other things, but I can't remember them off of the top of my head." Asuka said as she looked at her."It can be fun but other times it's not."
"Make tiny creatures? Like pets? Wow that's cute" she laughed "not fun?" She tilted her head "how so?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back