• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods kissing him softly as the bubble floats gently into the water, glowing as the whole lake starts to glow* Now we just wait till the power and water fuse and create a child. Our child. *She thinks for a moment* Well Fae men can't impregnate Water sprites... maybe a human man could I am not sure, I never thought I could ever be pregnant the traditional way.
"Makes sense... How long do we wait now?" Roman asked as he stared at the lake. "Wow..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned,"Yeah! It's fun being a witch because I have this beauty." She said as the broom gently began to fly towards the beach.
"I wish I was a witch now" she laughed as she began to look around. "What else can you do as a witch?" She asked curiously.

Jennete said:
Snow: *she smiled and her clothes changed to a blue silky top that hang down to her lower back, exposing the skin so her wings had room and denim shorts, taking his hand as she pulls him out to her pond, smiling happily* Okay, now relax my love and do not fight me taking some of your energy..
((this is going to be interesting, a quarter sanctum and 75% elemental in water with Fae glamour and magic...and soon a surprise hehe))
((( It wouldn't be any part Sanctum then. All Gods are 15% Sanctum (due to them being created by Ragnarok, a 100% Sanctum, however they are extremely qeak compared to a Sanctum). So Roman and Snow's child would be 50% God, 25% elemental etc, not one bit Sanctum. Basically, the powers of a Sanctum would be diluted too much and would disappear entirely, making the child simply a God. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "well if you're okay with it" she stood up and stretched a bit "Hey, just out of curiosity, I was sort of wondering, the guy from before, your brother, why'd he try to go and attack me?" She asked as she turned to face him, sticking her hands into her pockets.
"Don't worry about it, or him" he sighs and stretches.

LunaCrosby said:
"O-ok then I'll feed off you" she says and stares at him.
Ulqui sighed again,"If you don't want to I'm not going to make you. I can help you find someone if that makes you feel better." He said as he took a step closer to her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't worry about it, or him" he sighs and stretches.
"I'm not worried, just curious" she replied as she fixed at her hair, pouting slightly as it wouldn't fix how she wanted.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled "what would you say if I said I wanted to be with you too" she says blushing
Jack smiled "I would say that I love you" He said softly before kissing her nose

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I would say that I love you" He said softly before kissing her nose
Sam smiled and pecked jacks lips and whispers ."I love you too" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and pecked jacks lips and whispers ."I love you too" she says softly
Jack smiled warmly "I want you...I need you" He said softly as he looked into her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled warmly "I want you...I need you" He said softly as he looked into her eyes
Sam smiled as she looked into his eyes. "Then I'm yours" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
She giggled as she snuggled into him. "I probably should get up soon but I'm too comfortable here" she said with a quiet chuckle.
Daniel laughed a little "yeah. Why would you want to get up when I'm here" he said playfully

Sweetone said:
She giggled and then decided to just get fries and placed the menu down
Atrio sighed as the waiter came up and asked them what they wanted before Atrio just ordered a coffee

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...guess we can just sit back and relax...right?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah" Shira said soflt as she bent down and kissed yukis cheek before sitting back up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little "yeah. Why would you want to get up when I'm here" he said playfully

Atrio sighed as the waiter came up and asked them what they wanted before Atrio just ordered a coffee

"Yeah" Shira said soflt as she bent down and kissed yukis cheek before sitting back up

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes a bit before laughing "well, I suppose you have a point" she said happily before nuzzling into him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui sighed again,"If you don't want to I'm not going to make you. I can help you find someone if that makes you feel better." He said as he took a step closer to her.
"Finding someone would be more complicated, and besides feeding off a friend is better than feeding off a stranger" she says and blushes slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled more and began to kiss her neck softly not wanting to ever leave her
Sam let out a moan as jack kissed her neck. She smiled and blushed slightly

Nonalaka said:
"I'm not worried, just curious" she replied as she fixed at her hair, pouting slightly as it wouldn't fix how she wanted.
"Why waste your time on your hair when you can leave it messy and it looks just as good?" He said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes a bit before laughing "well, I suppose you have a point" she said happily before nuzzling into him.
Daniel laughed happily then cuddled with her more "yup" he said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Why waste your time on your hair when you can leave it messy and it looks just as good?" He said jokingly.
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "If hair was supposed to be ugly and messy, no one would ever fix their hair" she replied as she continued to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back