• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "I'll get you some if you want" he says taking a drink of his mocha

Sam blushed and smiled. "Then what are you gonna do then" she smirked
Jack smirked "Oh I can think of something" He said before pulling her into a long kiss

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives him a funny look. "Well you're the fairy boy, shouldn't you know these things?" He asks as he walks, looking for other students.
"I was turned into a fairy by the use of magic, not naturally... " Kaz said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui smirked at her,"What? Are you nervous?" He asked as he snapped his finger, making them appear back on the sand.
"Why wouldn't I be? I'm about to feed off my first and only friend" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"You Havant been a bother, but if you need to leave then go ahead" he smiles.
"Well I don't need to leave as such, but I was starting to get hungry" she said bashfully, scratching the back of her head.

Daniel laughed a little then pet the back of euloriaas head "yours too" he said playfully before giving her a peck on her nose

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Well I don't need to leave as such, but I was starting to get hungry" she said bashfully, scratching the back of her head.
"Well I have food here that you can eat" he says and looks at her.

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "I'll get you some if you want" he says taking a drink of his mocha

Sam blushed and smiled. "Then what are you gonna do then" she smirked
"No it's fine. I can get some myself at some point." Winter said as she finished her drink.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed a broom zoomed by and stopped in front of them."Hop on then! She'll take us anywhere." She said happily as she sat down on her broom.
Camilla smiled "Oh wow! that's so cool!" She chimed before hoping on.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Oh I can think of something" He said before pulling her into a long kiss
Sam giggled and layed her hand in his chest as she kissed him back softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why wouldn't I be? I'm about to feed off my first and only friend" she says.
"It'll be fine." Ulqui sighed."It's not like I'm going to leave right after."

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "what do we do now. It feels like I've done every thing I want to do" she said as she pet yukis head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dunno...guess we can just sit back and relax...right?''

Roman said:
Roman waved his hands, "Hey you can't be angry at me. I never had a child, and I never planned on it to work like this... If we have to take it to a place where it's gonna end up being tied to, then..." Roman made himself Snow and the baby water ball thing appear by a little lake near their house. "... How about we put it here? It's close to our house...."
Snow:*she smiles and nods kissing him softly as the bubble floats gently into the water, glowing as the whole lake starts to glow* Now we just wait till the power and water fuse and create a child. Our child. *She thinks for a moment* Well Fae men can't impregnate Water sprites... maybe a human man could I am not sure, I never thought I could ever be pregnant the traditional way.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little then pet the back of euloriaas head "yours too" he said playfully before giving her a peck on her nose
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She giggled as she snuggled into him. "I probably should get up soon but I'm too comfortable here" she said with a quiet chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled "Oh wow! that's so cool!" She chimed before hoping on.
Asuka grinned,"Yeah! It's fun being a witch because I have this beauty." She said as the broom gently began to fly towards the beach.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I have food here that you can eat" he says and looks at her.
She shrugged "well if you're okay with it" she stood up and stretched a bit "Hey, just out of curiosity, I was sort of wondering, the guy from before, your brother, why'd he try to go and attack me?" She asked as she turned to face him, sticking her hands into her pockets.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But you look so beautiful" Shira said softly to yuki

Atrio laughed a little then slowly played back as he grined while still looking over the menu

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and then decided to just get fries and placed the menu down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back