• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel pecked back then smiled lovingly at her

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled as she ruffled his hair a bit "Your hair is soft" she laughed.

Shizurucia said:
"Hmm..." Was all she said, looking at him with a curious expression. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Hoshida Asano."
You shall call me Shinji Toriyama,But my real name is Bianor X Shinji said looking Asano Your name is Asano

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the door as he pulled out a key and unlocked the door and opened it and stared in the room "Amaya, is the rooms suppose to already be furnished?" he says as he inspects the room "and is this a clock on the nightstand?" looking at the plastic box with the glowing numbers.
Amaya laughed. "Yea it's supposed to be like this" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed more before yawning "Yeah" He said softly
Sam smiled at the ceiling. "Aren't you gonna go training?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "to us" she said to yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nodded*

''to us''

*She said as she took another drink*

Mayyflower said:

Sam smiled at the ceiling. "Aren't you gonna go training?" She asks
Jack sighed "But this is so much more fun" He said happily

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and thinks. "Well I think I'll pass on being a fairy... No offence." He says. "I guess if I encounter one I'll just go from there." He says as he begins to walk.
Kaz nodded and followed behind Jay, "Yep. That should be a blast, considering the fact, Minako won't tell you where they are and we don't know any ways on how to get one."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't know that. What's it like being a water nymph?" Asuka asked as she whistled."I'll get you some candy then! It's super sweet and maybe sour, depending on what you get."
"I guess its pretty fun at times" she said with a smile. "Oooh, really?" He eyes lit up excitedly "Let's go!!" She said as she bounced around.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You shall call me Shinji Toriyama,But my real name is Bianor X Shinji said looking Asano Your name is Asano

[/QUOTE]
"Okay~Then, I'll call you Shinji." She said with a pleased grin on her face. "So, what are you doing here anyway."

Shizurucia said:
"Okay~Then, I'll call you Shinji." She said with a pleased grin on her face. "So, what are you doing here anyway."
I haven't seen this place near the school so i decided to check this place out and now i realized i am lost Shinji said looking around his surroundings

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy thought for a bit "no.." she said slowly and quietly.

"Are you Ok?" Zero asks and furrows his eyebrows.
"You're eating then. Let's go." Ulqui said.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen continued looking at all the things in the room he'd never seen before "yep, Amaya i definitely over slept, the only things i recognize is the bed and the stands" he said well awing over the room "and why would some one need a picture frame that shape and size for a room like this?" he said pointing at the television.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen continued looking at all the things in the room he'd never seen before "yep, Amaya i definitely over slept, the only things i recognize is the bed and the stands" he said well awing over the room "and why would some one need a picture frame that shape and size for a room like this?" he said pointing at the television.
Amaya laughed more. "It's a TV, you watch things on it" she says turning the tv on and turning it to a TV show "see" she says giggling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back