• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen was about to argue but gave up on the thought, "thank you" he said instead and followed Amaya.
Amaya's tail wrapped around her leg as she walked to the dormitory.

Roman said:
Minako sighed, "Yes, but you'll have to find them yourself. You're rude to me and I feel I shouldn't have to help you because of that." She pouted, making her way back to Kaz's pocket.

Kaz chuckled and pet Minako fly into his pocket. He then looked up at Jay and smiled, "I told you. Handful, did I not?"
Jay shakes his head. "Yeah, but she seems helpful. She said about finding one..." He said as he looks around. "Where did you find that one?" He asks as he motions toward the pocket Minako went in.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla clapped her hands together happily "Yay!, oh, well I've lived in the ocean all my life, I'm a water nymph" she giggled "but I could never turn a trip to the beach down, its my favourite place after all!" She paused and shook her head "I've never had Candy before"
"I didn't know that. What's it like being a water nymph?" Asuka asked as she whistled."I'll get you some candy then! It's super sweet and maybe sour, depending on what you get."

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head. "Yeah, but she seems helpful. She said about finding one..." He said as he looks around. "Where did you find that one?" He asks as he motions toward the pocket Minako went in.
"She found me to be exact. When I became a fairy, she just came and said she was to be my fairy." Kaz said. "If you find a way to find one without being a fairy, then cool."

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed. "Yea I know they comfort me when I lay on my stomach" she jokes
Jack chuckled "You are lucky" He said jokingly "This isn't making you feel uncomfortable is it?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's tail wrapped around her leg as she walked to the dormitory.
Ayen looked around the dorms once again, though this time he knew where he was going "so most of the students live here?" asked as the dorm building did seem a huge as the ones he'd seen at university in the past "it doesn't seem that great" he said to himself letting Amaya lead him.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was exploring inside the forest I haven't seen this place at all,Maybe i could make a hideout here

[/QUOTE]
When she finally landed, Asano saw herself back in the forest.

(Maybe I went too far...) She thought while looking around. Shrugging, she decided that she might as well start exploring. Soon enough she found someone else exploring there.

"Hello~ Are you by yourself here?"

Shizurucia said:
When she finally landed, Asano saw herself back in the forest.
(Maybe I went too far...) She thought while looking around. Shrugging, she decided that she might as well start exploring. Soon enough she found someone else exploring there.

"Hello~ Are you by yourself here?"
Shinji jumped backwards because he was suprised by the sudden appearnce of this woman Shinji said to her holding his heart Yes,I am by myself

Roman said:
"She found me to be exact. When I became a fairy, she just came and said she was to be my fairy." Kaz said. "If you find a way to find one without being a fairy, then cool."
Jay shrugs and thinks. "Well I think I'll pass on being a fairy... No offence." He says. "I guess if I encounter one I'll just go from there." He says as he begins to walk.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked around the dorms once again, though this time he knew where he was going "so most of the students live here?" asked as the dorm building did seem a huge as the ones he'd seen at university in the past "it doesn't seem that great" he said to himself letting Amaya lead him.
Amaya nodded. "Most yea" she says showing his room to him. "Here we are" she says smiling

Kalin stepped off of the roof, flames manifesting beneath his feet like a magical staircase. He reached the ground, and wondered where he would go next. Maybe it was time to head for the dorms and call it a night...

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji jumped backwards because he was suprised by the sudden appearnce of this woman Shinji said to her holding his heart Yes,I am by myself

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm..." Was all she said, looking at him with a curious expression. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Hoshida Asano."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Most yea" she says showing his room to him. "Here we are" she says smiling
Ayen looked at the door as he pulled out a key and unlocked the door and opened it and stared in the room "Amaya, is the rooms suppose to already be furnished?" he says as he inspects the room "and is this a clock on the nightstand?" looking at the plastic box with the glowing numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back