• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"She's a support fairy. Minako here buffs my strength and speed to make me stronger. She also allows me to use elemental attacks." Kaz explained.
Jay stands back up straight, looking back to Kaz. "So she physically does not attack? Interesting. I want one!" He says excitedly. "It's so cool..." He mutters.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim layed down and looked up into the stars I wish i had powers,I wish i had you Ice And Fire Tim said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Lana slid over a little more in her sleep and press into his side as she slept not knowing she was actually doing it

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and tackled her onto the bed "I also must admit.......I am truly tired from that"" He said before using her chest as a pillow
Sam shrieked when she got tackled she then laid her hands on his head playing with his hair. "I would agree" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course I want to! Why would I?" Asuka smiled at her."What should we do....have you been to the beach yet? Or gotten any ice-cream? Oh! Or candy! Candy is really delicious."
Camilla clapped her hands together happily "Yay!, oh, well I've lived in the ocean all my life, I'm a water nymph" she giggled "but I could never turn a trip to the beach down, its my favourite place after all!" She paused and shook her head "I've never had Candy before"

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrieked when she got tackled she then laid her hands on his head playing with his hair. "I would agree" she says softly
Jack smiled as he slowly closed his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana slid over a little more in her sleep and press into his side as she slept not knowing she was actually doing it

[/QUOTE]
Is she doing this on purpose?No way! She doesnt like me when i asked her out Tim thought as he blushed a little bit

Shizurucia said:
Standing up, Asano shook her head.
"I think I had enough fun for now. Thanks again." She said before heading to the edge of the rooftop. "I'll see you later, Kalin."

1386262106827o.jpg

Without saying anything else, she stoped, and turned to face him.

"[Hræsvelgr]!" For a brief moment, Asano's body began shining a bright purple color, and after that, she began floating away, eventually disappearing from sight completely.
(My character Shinji can interact with her)

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands back up straight, looking back to Kaz. "So she physically does not attack? Interesting. I want one!" He says excitedly. "It's so cool..." He mutters.
"Well, I don't know how you can get one. Minako just came along when I had become a fairy." Kaz said.

Minako kicked Jay again, "I'm not a thing! I'm a fairy!"

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay xD ))
Euloria continued to run her fingers through his hair before stopping to catch her breath for a bit as she smiled a bit.
Daniel smiled back as he let her catch her breath happyily "I love you euloria" he whispered to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back as he let her catch her breath happyily "I love you euloria" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled as she rested her forehead against his "I love you too" she whispered back before pecking him on the lips.

Mayyflower said:
Akito shook his head. "Nothing." He says smiling
Winter looked at him and tilted her held slightly,"If you say so." She said before taking another drink of her milk, her tail swaying around happily."Milk is really good! I don't drink much but this."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled more into her chest "And why is that?" He asked
Sam smiles. "Maybe cause I like you." She says shyly. "But it could be that your special" she shruggs. "Maybeeeeee" she sighs smiling

Roman said:
"Well, I don't know how you can get one. Minako just came along when I had become a fairy." Kaz said.

Minako kicked Jay again, "I'm not a thing! I'm a fairy!"
Jay holds his arm where Minako kicks him. "Okay! Fairy, not thing!" He says as he bends down a bit, speaking to her. "Do you have any little fairy friends who would like a pal?" He says, speaking to her as if she were a child.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked at him and tilted her held slightly,"If you say so." She said before taking another drink of her milk, her tail swaying around happily."Milk is really good! I don't drink much but this."
Akito nodded. "Milk is quite enjoyable" he admits

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiles. "Maybe cause I like you." She says shyly. "But it could be that your special" she shruggs. "Maybeeeeee" she sighs smiling
Jack laughed a little "Yeah I feel the same way" He said softly to her (BRB)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya red it. "Dorm room 314" she says taking the paper. "Let's go then, and don't worry about owing me a favor" she says smiling as they walk out of freddys
Ayen was about to argue but gave up on the thought, "thank you" he said instead and followed Amaya.

BlueHawk said:
Jay holds his arm where Minako kicks him. "Okay! Fairy, not thing!" He says as he bends down a bit, speaking to her. "Do you have any little fairy friends who would like a pal?" He says, speaking to her as if she were a child.
Minako sighed, "Yes, but you'll have to find them yourself. You're rude to me and I feel I shouldn't have to help you because of that." She pouted, making her way back to Kaz's pocket.

Kaz chuckled and pet Minako fly into his pocket. He then looked up at Jay and smiled, "I told you. Handful, did I not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back