• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman sat up and yawned. "Well if you say so!" He said happily. Roman ran over to the closet and put on his favorite sweater and stuff. (You know the blue sweater under his vest)

"From what it looks like to me, it isn't any school. Everyone doesn't go to classes." Kaz stated. "Though I believe some people may be normal. All the students here can't possibly be weird..."
"Trust me, nobody here is to be considered normal. I met this one boy, who wears a mask all the time. Pretty sure he has ugly teeth or something, I don't know." (Ha!) He says as he continues to walk. "Everybody hear is they're own, personal little piece of weird."

Roman said:
Roman nodded and took a deep breath, relaxing as much as possible. "Okay. I am fine now, you may take all the energy you need..." he said, taking a seat by his favorite rock.
Snow:*she nods slowly and places her hands on his chest, her skin rippling as water, her life force, slowly seeps into his skin, right to the core of his powers, absorbing it and she slowly pulls it out, now the little water drops, five of them, glowing bright gold and she stares at them in awe* Oh my.. your power is amazing to make them glow like this

BlueHawk said:
"Trust me, nobody here is to be considered normal. I met this one boy, who wears a mask all the time. Pretty sure he has ugly teeth or something, I don't know." (Ha!) He says as he continues to walk. "Everybody hear is they're own, personal little piece of weird."
Kaz chuckled, "Maybe he does. He had to show someone what was under his mask though." He said smiling. "Besides, everyone here is handsome or beautiful. I doubt he is a hideous beast."

x6n67r.png

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods slowly and places her hands on his chest, her skin rippling as water, her life force, slowly seeps into his skin, right to the core of his powers, absorbing it and she slowly pulls it out, now the little water drops, five of them, glowing bright gold and she stares at them in awe* Oh my.. your power is amazing to make them glow like this
Roman nodded in agreement, "That's the perks of being someone like me." He said with a slight chuckle, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Then again, what does it mean if it glows like that?"

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Maybe he does. He had to show someone what was under his mask though." He said smiling. "Besides, everyone here is handsome or beautiful. I doubt he is a hideous beast."
x6n67r.png
Jay chuckles slightly. "Well thanks for calling me handsome, I appreciate it." He says jokingly. "Anyway, you are right. There is a ton of Hotties here. If you could have met my girlfriend before she... Went away, you would have known." He says with a sigh, thinking of Rain. "You have anybody?" He asks.

Shizurucia said:
Asano chuckled before turning towards Kalin, looking straight into his eyes.
"I really enjoyed spending time with you. We should hang out more from now on." She said.
Kalin gave Asano a thumbs up, and a bright smile. "Sure thing!"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Sort of, I've been here about a week now...I think" she giggled "I haven't been to class before though!"
"I haven't been to any classes either! We should try it.....that's what we're suppose to do right? Cause this is a high school and everything." Asuka said as she looked around.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles slightly. "Well thanks for calling me handsome, I appreciate it." He says jokingly. "Anyway, you are right. There is a ton of Hotties here. If you could have met my girlfriend before she... Went away, you would have known." He says with a sigh, thinking of Rain. "You have anybody?" He asks.
"No, I haven't really been around the dating scene lately. I try to stay away from it. Maybe I will find someone a different time though." Kaz said, as he took Minako off his head, and held her in his hands.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled quietly at his reaction, she found it cute. "It really does~" she said with a nod, smiling happily "Let's eat!" She replied as she poked at her food and began to eat.
"Right!" Madoka said, digging in to his own food. He realized at the moment that he hadn't eaten this morning, making him scarf down the food a bit faster than he meant to.

Roman said:
"No, I haven't really been around the dating scene lately. I try to stay away from it. Maybe I will find someone a different time though." Kaz said, as he took Minako off his head, and held her in his hands.
Jay nods and turns. "That's a good idea, those kind of things take ti... What the hell is that?" He asks as he stops abruptly, squatting down so that Minako is at eye level.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed a little. "True" she says getting up "where would you like to go now?" She asks
Ayen thought for a moment "well i still need to find my dorm room, i was given instructions on how to find it," he pulled out the paper and showed it to her "but i can't read this language yet, so i think i might end up owing you another favor" he said warm heartily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I haven't been to any classes either! We should try it.....that's what we're suppose to do right? Cause this is a high school and everything." Asuka said as she looked around.
"That sounds like a good idea" she said with a smile "Actually, yeah, its probably the best thing to do after all...my parents sent me here to learn, if I don't they'd be mad" she said placing a finger to her chin.

Roman said:
x6n67r.png

Roman nodded in agreement, "That's the perks of being someone like me." He said with a slight chuckle, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Then again, what does it mean if it glows like that?"
Snow: That there is so much energy, this... this almost seems like pure energy... I might actually only need three drops.. we could have too many children or a very powerful child.. But maybe that is good! *she smiles shrugging and kisses him softly as she drops the glowing water into the pond, them swirling and forming into a golden ball as the water mixes with it, her energy mixing with his and it floats back out as a shimmering bubble* Oh.... so beautiful

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and turns. "That's a good idea, those kind of things take ti... What the hell is that?" He asks as he stops abruptly, squatting down so that Minako is at eye level.
Kaz stopped and blinked. He looked down and frowned a little, before figuring out he was talking about, Minako. "This is Minako. My fairy."

Minako frowned and looked at Jay. She flew towards his face and hit him in the eye, "Don't ask the question like that!! It's rude and stupid!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim closed his eyes as he fell asleep fastily

[/QUOTE]
Lana sat there blushing a little releaved he fell asleep as the heroes teased her a little more

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Right!" Madoka said, digging in to his own food. He realized at the moment that he hadn't eaten this morning, making him scarf down the food a bit faster than he meant to.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko glanced over at him briefly looking at his already half empty plate, then back to her own, which was barely touched. She chuckled lightly "Why didn't you say you were that hungry earlier?" She said before eating some more of her own food.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla pouted lightly "Eeeeh? They always fly away from me!" She giggled before examining the butterfly, her eyes lit up happily as the butterfly. fluttered up onto her head.

"Well I was trying my best not to because the waiter was talking to me" she giggled and poked his nose "you were making it incredibly difficult not to" she smiled lightly "are you coming up for food?"

@Daniel reaver

((It took me forever to find))
(Sorry)

Daniel deepened the kiss with euloria as he slid his arms around her waist pulling her into him while they kissed

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Frantically, the hyped feline pointed towards the Ferris Wheel, squealing with delight. "C-can we go on that?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Yeah it sounds fun" He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment "well i still need to find my dorm room, i was given instructions on how to find it," he pulled out the paper and showed it to her "but i can't read this language yet, so i think i might end up owing you another favor" he said warm heartily.
Amaya red it. "Dorm room 314" she says taking the paper. "Let's go then, and don't worry about owing me a favor" she says smiling as they walk out of freddys

Jennete said:
Snow: That there is so much energy, this... this almost seems like pure energy... I might actually only need three drops.. we could have too many children or a very powerful child.. But maybe that is good! *she smiles shrugging and kisses him softly as she drops the glowing water into the pond, them swirling and forming into a golden ball as the water mixes with it, her energy mixing with his and it floats back out as a shimmering bubble* Oh.... so beautiful
Roman sat and watched the water do what it had to do, though he watched confusingly. "So what's happening now?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Then yea you should train." She says smiling. (Night)
Jack smiled "Yet at the same time I just wanna cuddle with you all day" He said happily

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin gave Asano a thumbs up, and a bright smile. "Sure thing!"

[/QUOTE]
Nodding again, Asano gave him a small smile.

"Good."

Roman said:
Kaz stopped and blinked. He looked down and frowned a little, before figuring out he was talking about, Minako. "This is Minako. My fairy."
Minako frowned and looked at Jay. She flew towards his face and hit him in the eye, "Don't ask the question like that!! It's rude and stupid!"
Jay stumbles back a bit. "Agh!" He groans as Minako hits his eye. "Okay! I'm sorry!" He yells defensively, squatting back down. "So it's capable of speaking... And it's a fairy?" He asks as he squints at her.

Roman said:
Roman sat and watched the water do what it had to do, though he watched confusingly. "So what's happening now?"
Snow:*she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him softly* Now we find a body of water to place the bubble in

((So I am getting all this from this book I read when I was little about a little water fairy who was carrying a bubble and it was gold and shimmery and she had to find the perfect place to put the bubble in and she found a pond and placed it in and out came a little girl who called her mother haha))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back